It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All of this Mac-negative conversation is now receiving some payback - I'm getting alerts for Mac game updates. Imagine life without all of the crap that finds its nefarious way in.... Oh, bliss...
Stilton: Although you could say I came up with a winner today when I discovered the murderer Oscar Pistorius has finally been nabbed for what he did. I followed the trial and it was a farce - the 'judge' wasn't fit to judge a flower show.
\o/
'bout plucking time. One less monster walking (errr... no joke intended there) around.

Oh, and good evening.
j0ekerr: Don't. Eat comfort food instead.

For example instead of going to McDonalds, get some pieces of strip loin, cook them lightly with just enough oil to keep them from sticking to the pan, fry a long green peper, add salt according to taste to said pepper, slice a tomato, some people like to put a simple omelette too, cut open some french bread or any other large enough piece of bread and stuff it all in, add your favorite sauce if you like.

It's simple, fast and delicious, and called 'serranito'.
That sounds tasty. Thanks for sharing :)

Stilton: All of this Mac-negative conversation is now receiving some payback - I'm getting alerts for Mac game updates. Imagine life without all of the crap that finds its nefarious way in.... Oh, bliss...
Yup got them all day ;)
Stilton: Although you could say I came up with a winner today when I discovered the murderer Oscar Pistorius has finally been nabbed for what he did. I followed the trial and it was a farce - the 'judge' wasn't fit to judge a flower show.
AgentBirdnest: \o/
'bout plucking time. One less monster walking (errr... no joke intended there) around.

Oh, and good evening.
Absolutely agree on the Pistorius case....
and good evening ... *big twug*
How are you doing?
Post edited December 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Remember what?
That bad, eh? ;-)
so how many of you did gamble their sale money away already?
Stilton: Housework sucks, so procrastinate all you want. :-) The news is a real gamble, worse even than the current Mystery Game thing on the front page. Although you could say I came up with a winner today when I discovered the murderer Oscar Pistorius has finally been nabbed for what he did. I followed the trial and it was a farce - the 'judge' wasn't fit to judge a flower show. I checked your Shamus Young link and saved it - I think I'll spend some time there later. :-)

I'm doing well and deliberating how to get some sleep tonight as I need to get up and out early in the morning. Trying to bulldozer through only sort of works and I'm going to be doing a lot of walking, so rest at some point is a requirement. Even a doze in bed will reap some benefit, so maybe I'll just get comfortable and see where it takes me.
At most, I can go with that plan for today. Still have enough time overall to make everything presentable. (I keep saying I'll have a massive party when no one's around, but it never seems to happen...)

Also read that, was pleasantly surprised. I thought that court case was over and done with.

He's a good writer, very enjoyable. Have read his site and watched his crew's Spoiler Warning Let's Plays for years now.

Tricky. If you push, you could end up staring at the ceiling, more tired than you were when you started.
j0ekerr: So I click on Crow's link and I notice and ad, and there's something odd about it. I decide to follow it and now I share it with all of you.

Now could anyone explain to me why is Bethesda calling STALKER, Fallout 4?
Presumably because Bethesda took some of that same visual style and applied it to their own game?
apehater: so how many of you did gamble their sale money away already?
A person would have to be incredibly silly to do such a thing. With 50 games, you have a base 2 percent chance of getting something. That doesn't factor in additional negative probabilities like certain items' amounts being exhausted.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: \o/

Oh, and good evening.
Well said. :-) Although I've just read with concern that the sentencing is going to be referred back to the original judge to decide. Unbelievable. Apparently there's a fifteen year minimum sentence for murder in South Africa. I wonder how far she'll screw up this time.
ElTerprise: Absolutely agree on the Pistorius case....
and good evening ... *big twug*
How are you doing?
*return twug*
I'm tired... Just tired. The past 7 days have been really mentally exhausting for me. Wanting to just hide under a pile of blankets for a couple days, but I can't do that. I always try to keep smiling (I don't force it - I'm just naturally a smiley person) but some days lately, it gets brutally difficult to keep it up. I'm doing okay at the moment at least - just finally crashing into bed, and hopefully all the built-up exhaustion will knock me out fairly effectively soon enough.
In short - not bad. 6/10 :-)
Post edited December 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: ...
A person would have to be incredibly silly to do such a thing. With 50 games, you have a base 2 percent chance of getting something. That doesn't factor in additional negative probabilities like certain items' amounts being exhausted.
i wouldn't call it silly, you just underestimate the power of gambling addiction. that's why gog is offering such things. i find its not good to offer such gambling stuff from a moralical viewpoint.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by apehater
Actually I haven't spent a dime.

Where are they listing the games that are included in the mystery box?
j0ekerr: Actually I haven't spent a dime.

Where are they listing the games that are included in the mystery box?
here
Since I'm currently stymied in setting up a new desktop computer*, have some forum-subject-appropriate funnies: 24 Posts that Only Gamers Will Understand.

* New desktop + old monitor = initial incompatibility due to resolution issues. Said resolution cannot be accessed via laptop to desktop, so must be done via tv-as-monitor, but the grandparents are watching tv. Sorta. When they're not dozing. So, HDMI tv connection must be done later - hopefully before the 7 p.m. showing of The Wiz, as I'd like to watch that, but probably not until after 10:00 p.m. when they're both in bed. Unless I can sneak it in during the imminent physical therapist's visit.... On the up side, my Roku is attached to their tv, so I literally just have to stretch a cord and move the desktop about a foot, then load it up and change the resolution so I can unhook it again. Of course, if I try to do that, it will provoke loud complaints from the grandfather. *sigh* I love them, but.... *laugh*
CarrionCrow: Presumably because Bethesda took some of that same visual style and applied it to their own game?
Yeah I know, it's not actually Bethesda, it's a fuckup by the sweepstakes organizer.
But it's such a lazy and facepalm-worthy fuckup.
AgentBirdnest: *return twug*
I'm tired... Just tired. The past 7 days have been really mentally exhausting for me. Wanting to just hide under a pile of blankets for a couple days, but I can't do that. I always try to keep smiling (I don't force it - I'm just naturally a smiley person) but some days lately, it gets brutally difficult to keep it up. I'm doing okay at the moment at least - just finally crashing into bed, and hopefully all the built-up exhaustion will knock me out fairly effectively soon enough.
In short - not bad. 6/10 :-)
I see. In that case a *big energising hug* is in order :)
But i hope you'll have time to recharge your energy.
ElTerprise: I see. In that case a *big energising hug* is in order :)
But i hope you'll have time to recharge your energy.
*Extra-big double-thank-you hug* :-) Much appreciated.