It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: I would be if I would think I could sleep ;-)
And of course I would not want to leave you alone here :P
EndreWhiteMane: That's very kind of you. :-)
Too much on your mind or just not sleepy yet?
A bit of both to be honest. I was really tired this afternoon but now I am awake. And some stuff on my mind.
EndreWhiteMane: That's very kind of you. :-)
Too much on your mind or just not sleepy yet?
moonshineshadow: A bit of both to be honest. I was really tired this afternoon but now I am awake. And some stuff on my mind.
*trying to think of something funny to say to make you smile hug*
moonshineshadow: A bit of both to be honest. I was really tired this afternoon but now I am awake. And some stuff on my mind.
EndreWhiteMane: *trying to think of something funny to say to make you smile hug*
Chimichanga. It's a fun word in general. =)
EndreWhiteMane: *trying to think of something funny to say to make you smile hug*
CarrionCrow: Chimichanga. It's a fun word in general. =)
I like it, course now I'm hungry. ;)
*a hug makes me also smile hug*
Shit....i should sleep now but i don't feel sleepy at all....that'll make they next more fun then i guess.....
ElTerprise: Shit....i should sleep now but i don't feel sleepy at all....that'll make they next more fun then i guess.....
Hmmm, this seems to be catching...
EndreWhiteMane: Hmmm, this seems to be catching...
Maybe..but under normal circumstances that wouldn't be an issue but i'm going to work pretty much every night until wednesday...
And not getting much sleep then isn't really helping....
ElTerprise: Shit....i should sleep now but i don't feel sleepy at all....that'll make they next more fun then i guess.....
Welcome to the club ;-)
moonshineshadow: Welcome to the club ;-)
Thank you - although i'm not sure if i should be happy about being a member in that club ;)
CarrionCrow: Chimichanga. It's a fun word in general. =)
EndreWhiteMane: I like it, course now I'm hungry. ;)
That happened to me earlier when Joker Rabbit mentioned the sandwich idea. Ended up eating then.
moonshineshadow: Welcome to the club ;-)
ElTerprise: Thank you - although i'm not sure if i should be happy about being a member in that club ;)
You can pet my dog if it will help you relax.
Attachments:
grdog.jpg (54 Kb)
EndreWhiteMane: You can pet my dog if it will help you relax.
Already tried that with my cat...didn't really work :)
But can try it again with the dog :)
I've been thinking about one thing:How acid the GTA series is in their social commentary
The series always had this but starting with IV and especially with V,they portray the wrongs about American society with as much acid as a Xenomorph.
Hmm. I spent 3 hours downloading an 8 gig game that's 88 percent off that I was pretty sure would suck before I ever decided to buy the thing.
I feel good about my choices right now.