It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Haven't used one of those since junior high school. Big surprise incoming - I go with whatever system lets me play the most games.
Which makes macs a big HA-HA!

You can play more games on a goddamn Vita.

Well, maybe not the Vita.
I hear it's called the Binding of Isaac handheld console now.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Speaking of notifications. Macs are a joke, an unfunny one, and you can't convince me otherwise.
Never used any Apple product to this date and i have no intention to change that because they are overpriced imho. The OS might not be bad though from what i've seen - i might give a hackintosh a try when i have for that....
Leeches, Macs and dogs, things have been busy the last little while. Of the three I'd keep the dogs and use the Macs to beat the leeches to death (its about all either are good for).

Hi, people, how are things in Game Land?
ElTerprise: Never used any Apple product to this date and i have no intention to change that because they are overpriced imho. The OS might not be bad though from what i've seen - i might give a hackintosh a try when i have for that....
The OS is nothing more than a prettied up Unix, a painted Jezebel (to those who don't know who Jezebel was, picture a toothless crack whore with a ton of makeup). And since they control the hardware it runs on, of course the damn thing is gonna work great. It's like being surprised that a console's firmware doesn't crash every odd hour.
Stilton: Leeches, Macs and dogs, things have been busy the last little while. Of the three I'd keep the dogs and use the Macs to beat the leeches to death (its about all either are good for).

Hi, people, how are things in Game Land?
I dunno I haven't had time to game.
I had time to fantasize about shooting the physics guy in the foot though.
It's an inside joke.
---
I'm trying to think anything else they might be good for and I can't think of a single thing. Other than showing the world that you're part of the sect.
At least the old imacs made good designer fishbowls.
j0ekerr: Which makes macs a big HA-HA!

You can play more games on a goddamn Vita.

Well, maybe not the Vita.
I hear it's called the Binding of Isaac handheld console now.
I actually know someone who owns a Vita. While I don't think ownership alone is worth slapping the idiot title onto a person, them using that and nothing else does a good job of applying the label for me.
Hi kids, what's new? <yawn>
j0ekerr: The OS is nothing more than a prettied up Unix, a painted Jezebel (to those who don't know who Jezebel was, picture a toothless crack whore with a ton of makeup). And since the control the hardware it runs on, of course the damn thing is gonna work great. It's like being surprised that a console's firmware doesn't crash every odd hour.
I'm aware that the OS is a unix-one. Yes that's not surprising i guess - but there were some function that were definitely easier on a mac compared to a windows system (should have compared it to a Linux distro to get an apt comparison though but that wasn't possible at that time).But i said i have no intention to buy a Mac - i'm fine with my Windows/ GNU/Linux combination....
I'd like a Big Mac. :-)
CarrionCrow: I actually know someone who owns a Vita. While I don't think ownership alone is worth slapping the idiot title onto a person, them using that and nothing else does a good job of applying the label for me.
Well you can play indie games on the vita, and untranslated visual novels and... Oh, oh, and you can hack it and install emulators. If you don't have a smartphone!

Yep, unless he bought it at release he pretty much deserves that moniker. And that would net him an different one anyways.
Hey guys, I will have to head to my bed now! :) Have a good night guys and take care! :)
ElTerprise: I'm aware that the OS is a unix-one. Yes that's not surprising i guess - but there were some function that were definitely easier on a mac compared to a windows system (should have compared it to a Linux distro to get an apt comparison though but that wasn't possible at that time).But i said i have no intention to buy a Mac - i'm fine with my Windows/ GNU/Linux combination....
The thing about macs is that once upon a time, they made a perverted sort of sense, back in the days they ran on RISC processors. Ever since they switched to Intel they're custom made unix PCs.

EndreWhiteMane: I'd like a Big Mac. :-)
Let's go to white castle!
You do enjoy your junk (food), eh? ;-P
ElTerprise: I'm aware that the OS is a unix-one. Yes that's not surprising i guess - but there were some function that were definitely easier on a mac compared to a windows system (should have compared it to a Linux distro to get an apt comparison though but that wasn't possible at that time).But i said i have no intention to buy a Mac - i'm fine with my Windows/ GNU/Linux combination....
j0ekerr: The thing about macs is that once upon a time, they made a perverted sort of sense, back in the days they ran on RISC processors. Ever since they switched to Intel they're custom made unix PCs.

j0ekerr: Let's go to white castle!
Mom, we want sliders! :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi kids, what's new? <yawn>
I'm dissing on macs.
No one is disagreeing.
HypersomniacLive: You do enjoy your junk (food), eh? ;-P
I used to, now I can't even remember the last time I ate any. :-)