It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fantasysci5: I feel like Olive Garden. Free unlimited breadsticks, and their chocolate moose desert is just drool worthy. And hi! I'm a hugger! *hugs*
j0ekerr: I decided to look up breadsticks to find out what the hell they were.

And then I came across this.

America, Fat Yeah!
a meatball sub? that's standard fare here my friend. and that is NOT breadsticks. think very small, soft baguettes with seasoning on them.
EndreWhiteMane: How does one resist buying a game with the awesome title: Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion?

Looks like we better get our talking done today, there may be no tomorrow!

Aloha folks, not doing very well overall today but things seem to be getting a bit better.
Last night my heart freaked out (it does that) and that set off my anxiety big time.
The two problems 'feed' on each other so I spent a bit of time in the ER.

I'm extremely tired and a bit drugged today but the heart has mostly settled down.
I suppose the 'procedure' they want to do to try to keep it in rhythm is going to have to happen. Been expecting that.

Enough! Let's talk about games or movies or nurses or boobs or something! :-)
Hope you are all doing fantastic+ today.
Sorry I missed your post, Endre. And sorry to hear you are not doing very well. I really hope you will feel better soon, if there is ever anything I can do you know where my chat is.

*big comforting feel better soon farm girl hug*
EndreWhiteMane: How does one resist buying a game with the awesome title: Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion?
One doesn't. Then one feels buyer's remorse for months, even at 80% discount.

Get the mormon nurses on the line. And someone call Sister Depraved.

Best mormon name ever.

Aloha folks, not doing very well overall today but things seem to be getting a bit better.
Last night my heart freaked out (it does that) and that set off my anxiety big time.

I'm extremely tired and a bit drugged today but the heart has mostly settled down.
I suppose the 'procedure' they want to do to try to keep it in rhythm is going to have to happen. Been expecting that.

Forget tomorrow, what I really want to know is if there will be a next Thursday or not.
(Seriously though, if the world ends before I get to play Hong Kong, there had better be a creator so I can call them a total killjoy prick before they send me to my eternal punishment for numerous acts of grave naughtiness.)

In regards to what you just mentioned? It's not allowed. Bad health shit is not allowed. Period.
ddickinson: As my partner will be home from work soon I will say my goodbyes so I can get some more things done. I hope you all have a lovely morning/evening/day! Try to behave while I am away. :-)

*hugs and sily waves*
later dd! *hugs*
EndreWhiteMane: Enough! Let's talk about games or movies or nurses or boobs or something! :-)
AgentBirdnest: Those nurses in Theme Hospital have great boobs, but not as great as the ones in the latest popular movie that came out! (How am I doing? :-p)
And which movie would that be? ;)
ddickinson: As my partner will be home from work soon I will say my goodbyes so I can get some more things done. I hope you all have a lovely morning/evening/day! Try to behave while I am away. :-)

*hugs and sily waves*
Behave? Not a chance. ;)

Have a good evening, and keep the stuff doing to a safe level, please. You're still in recovery mode.
AgentBirdnest: Those nurses in Theme Hospital have great boobs, but not as great as the ones in the latest popular movie that came out! (How am I doing? :-p)
EndreWhiteMane: And which movie would that be? ;)
Can I abuse your generosity and ask for more hugs?
How's life,BTW?
ddickinson: Sorry I missed your post, Endre. And sorry to hear you are not doing very well. I really hope you will feel better soon, if there is ever anything I can do you know where my chat is.

*big comforting feel better soon farm girl hug*
Thanks.
*bear hug*

Hello Endre. Sorry to hear that you're not doing very well. Get better soon :)
What an awesome title for a game but i actually never heard of that one before.

*hugs and sily waves*
I wish you a great evening too *big hug*
See you later DD!
Post edited August 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Forget tomorrow, what I really want to know is if there will be a next Thursday or not.
(Seriously though, if the world ends before I get to play Hong Kong, there had better be a creator so I can call them a total killjoy prick before they send me to my eternal punishment for numerous acts of grave naughtiness.)

In regards to what you just mentioned? It's not allowed. Bad health shit is not allowed. Period.
"grave naughtiness" just got added to my list of 'favorite terms ever'. :-)
EndreWhiteMane:
first, that is an amazing name for a game, up there with deathspank.

Second, putting electrodes on your heart to shock it back into rhythm and inserting it's battery are TOTALLY minor procedures, like getting a colonoscopy. but seriously, it's very common, and you don't want to go into arrhythmia and get hit with the paddles....

third, i'm sorry you had such a bad night, but i'm glad you are home now. :)
Crewdroog: (...)
Oh i'm sorry but i think i missed you earlier.
Hello :).
j0ekerr: One doesn't. Then one feels buyer's remorse for months, even at 80% discount.

Get the mormon nurses on the line. And someone call Sister Depraved.

Best mormon name ever.
I'd give a LOT for a boxed copy of that game. :-)
Sister Depraved would also be a great name for a band. ;)
Crewdroog: a meatball sub? that's standard fare here my friend. and that is NOT breadsticks. think very small, soft baguettes with seasoning on them.
But they are calling it a breadstick sandwich.

I kind of prefer my subs like this.

But that's because I can't afford one of these.