It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: *starts handing out hugs to random people*
*takes a random hug, and gives one back*
Good day, Fearful :-)
l0rdtr3k: As much as I hate São Paulo,I really want to go there. Mostly because they have a Japan Town in there with a mall that sells pretty much everything that comes from Japan like cosplay,mini statues,plushies,games,light novels,manga,etc.
I invited my GF to go since her parents live in SP so I'll probably go there in September.
GreenDamsel: That's nice. Are you trying another Nami-cosplay this year?
I don't cosplay. But I'll probably try to get some VNs and Maybe a SRW game.
GreenDamsel: That's what you have exit strategies for. If you can't fool them, at least be capable of outrunning them.
FearfulSymmetry: I bet you're fun in class. ;) Oh well, I guess I could always switch to linguistics? I was pretty good at that when I still took it. :P Incidentally, one dude at our university did write his master's thesis on Klingon.
I'm pretty funny out of class as well.
And I believe there are thousands of people that find that thesis useful. Maybe even ten or so.
AgentBirdnest: I'm sure she will love it :-)
Oooooh... that's a good idea. I was thinking of just writing a friendly message, but I could build an Eiffel Tower out of toothpicks, burn it to the ground, and take photos for her >:-D (I might not be able to complete that today, though :-p)
I bet she would love that, the replica Tower. And I guess the burning part will please her French fire craving as well. :-)
ddickinson: I am sure no matter what you two do she will have fun with her sister, even if it's just spending some time relaxing with you and just enjoying each others company. *big hug*

Hopefully not too many trouble makers. I hope you will get to teach some good things, hopefully some that you really enjoy.

It is nice having a friend who can make professional dresses. She is all self taught, but that has not stopped her making a very successful career as a dress maker. She is looking for some assistants so that she can possibly open a dress shop, as at the moment it's all private work. That is keeping her very busy, so if she was to do a public store she would need some help.

*keeps throwing hugs everywhere, until the place looks a total mess* :-)
Yep, I'm sure we'll have a good time. :)

Haha yes, a few is more than enough. Although I can apparently be pretty intimidating, so maybe that will help? :P

Wow, sounds like she does some great work, then! I really admire people who are able to do that.

*starts cleaning up hugs*
GreenDamsel: That's nice. Are you trying another Nami-cosplay this year?
l0rdtr3k: I don't cosplay. But I'll probably try to get some VNs and Maybe a SRW game.
Don't crush all our dreams. We all want to see you cosplay as CC.
ddickinson: But what am I thinking. I don't need eBay, I am sure one of the other farmers might have one I can borrow for free. :-)
o.O...stop it, please :)

FearfulSymmetry: Especially since the teacher runs his own improv comedy group. He's had me in stitches before. :P And yes, I know the problem with needing to start, I still have tons of books lying around ...
That'll probably beneficial in such a course :P
Yes. And it's not the Pratchett books for me. But i finally continued reading the Witcher books which were also lying around :)
AgentBirdnest: *takes a random hug, and gives one back*
Hey Agent! *gives a few more hugs* How are you?

GreenDamsel: I'm pretty funny out of class as well.
And I believe there are thousands of people that find that thesis useful. Maybe even ten or so.
The thesis I just wrote has no use whatsoever. :D
ElTerprise: That'll probably beneficial in such a course :P
Yes. And it's not the Pratchett books for me. But i finally continued reading the Witcher books which were also lying around :)
I did just finish a sci-fi trilogy, now I'm trying to make my way through the Handmaid's Tale. How are the Witcher books?
Post edited August 04, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
l0rdtr3k: I don't cosplay. But I'll probably try to get some VNs and Maybe a SRW game.
GreenDamsel: Don't crush all our dreams. We all want to see you cosplay as CC.
You know I'm a guy,right?
FearfulSymmetry: Hey Agent! *gives a few more hugs* How are you?

FearfulSymmetry: The thesis I just wrote has no use whatsoever. :D
Neither has mine. At least on its own. My supervisor will scavenge it for valuable parts and the rest is for the archive.

GreenDamsel: Don't crush all our dreams. We all want to see you cosplay as CC.
l0rdtr3k: You know I'm a guy,right?
I did not know that. I am so sorry.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by GreenDamsel

The thesis I just wrote has no use whatsoever. :D
GreenDamsel: Neither has mine. At least on its own. My supervisor will scavenge it for valuable parts and the rest is for the archive.

l0rdtr3k: You know I'm a guy,right?
GreenDamsel: I did not know that. I am so sorry.
Anyway,I don't do crossplay but my GF does sometimes.

FearfulSymmetry: The thesis I just wrote has no use whatsoever. :D
ElTerprise: That'll probably beneficial in such a course :P
FearfulSymmetry: I did just finish a sci-fi trilogy, now I'm trying to make my way through the Handmaid's Tale. How are the Witcher books?
Hi,Fearful-chan.*hugs a bunch*
Post edited August 04, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
GreenDamsel: Neither has mine. At least on its own. My supervisor will scavenge it for valuable parts and the rest is for the archive.

I did not know that. I am so sorry.
l0rdtr3k: Anyway,I don't do crossplay but my GF does sometimes.
Somehow I am not surprised.
ddickinson: I bet she would love that, the replica Tower. And I guess the burning part will please her French fire craving as well. :-)
Too bad I don't actually know how to build stuff with toothpicks though. I should have thought of that first :-p
I'm good. Glad to see you are too :-)
[desperately trying to think of something to talk about... I should have thought about this sooner ',',',:-| ... AH! Got one!] - I'm in the middle of Primordia. Nothing can beat Blackwell for me, but I'm really enjoying it so far.
FearfulSymmetry: I did just finish a sci-fi trilogy, now I'm trying to make my way through the Handmaid's Tale. How are the Witcher books?
What sci-fi trilogy if i may ask? Don't know Handmaid's Tale.

I'm currently reading the first novel after i finished both short story books (was reread of both). I really like the books so far. I read them in German and from i've heard the translation is very good. Great setting and dialogues :)
l0rdtr3k: Anyway,I don't do crossplay but my GF does sometimes.
GreenDamsel: Somehow I am not surprised.
Don't be. She has crossplayed several times with interesting results. Like when cosplayed as Shinji or as Amuro Ray.
ElTerprise: What sci-fi trilogy if i may ask? Don't know Handmaid's Tale.

I'm currently reading the first novel after i finished both short story books (was reread of both). I really like the books so far. I read them in German and from i've heard the translation is very good. Great setting and dialogues :)
*tackle hug*
Post edited August 04, 2015 by l0rdtr3k