It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Supposedly the Handmaid's Tale is a very good book, but it's definitely not light reading. I've only read a few chapters so far and I think it might take me quite a while to finish. :P The Atlantis trilogy was super easy to speed through, I finished those books in a few days. Sometimes it's good to have some lighter reading. :P

True, I guess I'd need to do some research about that, after I finish all those other books I bought. xD
I agree. Sometimes i's good to have a lighter reading. I usually read crime novels in that case :)
But i don't mind harder reading :)

LaPtiteBete: Ninja-good afternoon everybody !!! with hugs, waves, and coffee!!! hope you're all doing great :D
Hello Owl *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?

AgentBirdnest: (...)
I think missed you earlier
Hello Agent *big hug*
How are you?
FearfulSymmetry: Oh that does not bode well for me ... If the only thing you liked was the setting, and I hate the setting, I guess I'm screwed. xD Yeah, the shooting in Gemini Rue sucks, it's so off-putting. And I get the error on the pc version where you lose half your screen if you save while it's raining, which is pretty much all the time. I also have it on my tablet, but I prefer playing on a computer. Each time I'll get halfway through the game, then get bored and quit. Resonance is a good one, I enjoyed that. The Shivah is good as well but very short.
I had issues with saving/loading during shootings in Gemini, which sucked because that is when I needed to save more than ever. I got killed so many times and had to start over. I also had a lot of problems simply trying to move from one screen to the next, which is kinda important for an adventure game :-p
LaPtiteBete: Hey my Agent
**Epic crushing hug back**
I can't stay unfortunately, but I wanted to say hi...
We go to the Jamapnese restaurant !!
Hope you're having a lovely day too...
See you soon !!!
:-*
Well, I'm glad you were able to stop by for a minute. It's great to hear from you :-)
Sounds lovely. Bon appétit! See you later, Wings!
**Another big hug**
ElTerprise: I think missed you earlier
Hello Agent *big hug*
How are you?
*big return hug*
Doing great today. Breathing, smiling, all that good stuff :-) And glad you are doing good too!
Post edited August 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
Doing great today. Breathing, smiling, all that good stuff :-) And glad you are doing good too!
Glad to hear that :)
And thank you.

Edit: Thanks for the help :)
Post edited August 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
And it took me only 9 hours to play through both Butcher Bay and Dark Athena, yet I am content.
I have awoken.

I'm using the laptop in the living room because it's too damn hot in the room with the PC.

Just finished re-reading Good Omens. Deliriously funny and brilliant. Plus it deserved to be read properly on my nook. The first time I read it was on ye olde PS/2 30 CRT's monitor.

I was younger then.
--------
Has anyone seen Pixels? It looks like more Adam Sandler trash. Is it as bad as the critics make it out to be?
Post edited August 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I have awoken.

I'm using the laptop in the living room because it's too damn hot in the room with the PC.

Just finished re-reading Good Omens. Deliriously funny and brilliant. Plus it deserved to be read properly on my nook. The first time I read it was on ye olde PS/2 30 CRT's monitor.

I was younger then.
--------
Has anyone seen Pixels? It looks like more Adam Sandler trash. Is it as bad as the critics make it out to be?
I saw the trailer and decided it's going to be trash. I really feel bad for Peter Dinklage as he's actually a good actor.
GreenDamsel: I saw the trailer and decided it's going to be trash.
You had to see a trailer to decide that? ;-)
GreenDamsel: I saw the trailer and decided it's going to be trash.
AgentBirdnest: You had to see a trailer to decide that? ;-)
Well. I can't have people say I didn't give it a chance.
GreenDamsel: Well. I can't have people say I didn't give it a chance.
Fair enough.
To be fair, I did enjoy Funny People quite a lot. That's mostly thanks to Judd Apatow, though.
OOOPS!
NVM! :P
Post edited August 04, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: OOOPS!
Tried to translate that from "Other" to English ;-p

Morning, Tiny *tips helmet to you*
tinyE: OOOPS!
AgentBirdnest: Tried to translate that from "Other" to English ;-p

XD I was typing something about a game but realized I might be trolling so I went to delete it accidentally sent that. XD It is going to be a weird day! :P
AgentBirdnest: Tried to translate that from "Other" to English ;-p

tinyE: XD I was typing something about a game but realized I might be trolling so I went to delete it accidentally sent that. XD It is going to be a weird day! :P
Why would you delete a good trolling attempt. You make me sick.
tinyE: XD I was typing something about a game but realized I might be trolling so I went to delete it accidentally sent that. XD It is going to be a weird day! :P
You worry too much. Personally, I haven't considered anything you've posted in here "trolling". Do you think we are too classy for you or something? I'd like to point out the Mormon nurses scandal we have ;-p
Post edited August 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Fine then, anyone here played Skyrim? I would like some opinions. Now that I'm getting a new PC I can start looking at all of these games I've been denied for so long and that is one at the top of the list.