It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Somehow I am not surprised.
l0rdtr3k: Don't be. She has crossplayed several times with interesting results. Like when cosplayed as Shinji or as Amuro Ray.
ElTerprise: What sci-fi trilogy if i may ask? Don't know Handmaid's Tale.

I'm currently reading the first novel after i finished both short story books (was reread of both). I really like the books so far. I read them in German and from i've heard the translation is very good. Great setting and dialogues :)
l0rdtr3k: *tackle hug*
I had to look those up. Never watched much of NGE. I think there are a few reasons for that
l0rdtr3k: Don't be. She has crossplayed several times with interesting results. Like when cosplayed as Shinji or as Amuro Ray.
*tackle hug*
Hi *big hug*. How are you?
l0rdtr3k: Anyway,I don't do crossplay but my GF does sometimes.
Hi,Fearful-chan.*hugs a bunch*
Hi Blob! *hug*

AgentBirdnest: I'm good. Glad to see you are too :-)
[desperately trying to think of something to talk about... I should have thought about this sooner ',',',:-| ... AH! Got one!] - I'm in the middle of Primordia. Nothing can beat Blackwell for me, but I'm really enjoying it so far.
Hahaha, don't worry, you don't have to force a conversation. ;) Primordia is indeed pretty fun, I quite enjoyed it when I played it, I loved the idea of all the robots. But you're right about the Blackwell series, those games are still the absolute best. Can't beat that. :) Although I must say I really enjoyed Technobablyon as well. Blackwell wins because it's a series of five awesome games instead of just one game, but I did feel like it was really giving the Blackwells a run for their money. :P Did you see their upcoming game Shardlight?

ElTerprise: What sci-fi trilogy if i may ask? Don't know Handmaid's Tale.

I'm currently reading the first novel after i finished both short story books (was reread of both). I really like the books so far. I read them in German and from i've heard the translation is very good. Great setting and dialogues :)
The Atlantis Gene, Atlantis Plague and Atlantis World. I got them together for five pounds. They weren't mind-blowingly awesome or anything, but still a good and exciting read, especially considering how cheap they were. :P Handmaid's Tale is a dystopian classic from 1985 by Margaret Atwood. It's really famous so I figured it was time I got around to it. :)

Hm, maybe I should put those on the to-read list as well, although it might take me a long time to get around to them. :P
*tackle hug*
ElTerprise: Hi *big hug*. How are you?
Wanting to get back to bed. BRB,going back to sleep mode.
FearfulSymmetry: Hahaha, don't worry, you don't have to force a conversation. ;) Primordia is indeed pretty fun, I quite enjoyed it when I played it, I loved the idea of all the robots. But you're right about the Blackwell series, those games are still the absolute best. Can't beat that. :) Although I must say I really enjoyed Technobablyon as well. Blackwell wins because it's a series of five awesome games instead of just one game, but I did feel like it was really giving the Blackwells a run for their money. :P Did you see their upcoming game Shardlight?
It's been too long since I've said anything at all to you, so I had to come up with something ;-)
As with all WE games, I'm finding the atmosphere absolutely brilliant. I'm finding the puzzles to be a good (but not too difficult) challenge, which is a nice change from A Golden Wake :-p I can't wait to play Technobabylon, but I want to finish Primorida first.
Yes, I saw Shardlight. Looks like it will be fun :-)
AgentBirdnest: It's been too long since I've said anything at all to you, so I had to come up with something ;-)
As with all WE games, I'm finding the atmosphere absolutely brilliant. I'm finding the puzzles to be a good (but not too difficult) challenge, which is a nice change from A Golden Wake :-p I can't wait to play Technobabylon, but I want to finish Primorida first.
Yes, I saw Shardlight. Looks like it will be fun :-)
I still haven't played more than ten minutes of A Golden Wake, I'm ashamed to say. The setting doesn't really appeal to me, so I guess that's why I quite. I've also never managed to finish Gemini Rue, although that should technically be right up my alley. :P Finishing one thing before starting another is definitely a good idea, I'm trying to play way too many games at once right now ... :P Primordia has several different endings based on what you do by the way, at least if I remember correctly.
l0rdtr3k: Anyway,I don't do crossplay but my GF does sometimes.
I dressed up as a ballerina once...
*awkward silence*
:-)
FearfulSymmetry: The Atlantis Gene, Atlantis Plague and Atlantis World. I got them together for five pounds. They weren't mind-blowingly awesome or anything, but still a good and exciting read, especially considering how cheap they were. :P Handmaid's Tale is a dystopian classic from 1985 by Margaret Atwood. It's really famous so I figured it was time I got around to it. :)

Hm, maybe I should put those on the to-read list as well, although it might take me a long time to get around to them. :P
Never hear of them. Might look them up later. Hm..Handmaid's Tale sound interesting. I'll take a look at that one.
Well you could but i have no idea how competent the english translation (if you want to read it in english)

l0rdtr3k: Wanting to get back to bed. BRB,going back to sleep mode.
Alright
AgentBirdnest: I dressed up as a ballerina once...
*awkward silence*
:-)
I did ballet when I was a kid and they made me dress up as a penguin and waddle onstage ... I quit after that.

ElTerprise: Never hear of them. Might look them up later. Hm..Handmaid's Tale sound interesting. I'll take a look at that one.
Well you could but i have no idea how competent the english translation (if you want to read it in english)
Supposedly the Handmaid's Tale is a very good book, but it's definitely not light reading. I've only read a few chapters so far and I think it might take me quite a while to finish. :P The Atlantis trilogy was super easy to speed through, I finished those books in a few days. Sometimes it's good to have some lighter reading. :P

True, I guess I'd need to do some research about that, after I finish all those other books I bought. xD
The fuck you all on about then?
FearfulSymmetry: I still haven't played more than ten minutes of A Golden Wake, I'm ashamed to say. The setting doesn't really appeal to me, so I guess that's why I quite. I've also never managed to finish Gemini Rue, although that should technically be right up my alley. :P Finishing one thing before starting another is definitely a good idea, I'm trying to play way too many games at once right now ... :P Primordia has several different endings based on what you do by the way, at least if I remember correctly.
I actually enjoyed A Golden Wake's setting... and pretty much nothing else about it. It was far too easy (except for one puzzle that was insanely difficult for me. Owl had to help me with it :-D)
I didn't finish Gemini Rue either. I just couldn't get into it. Plus, there were many bugs that ruined it for me. And I thought the shooting segments were absolutely terrible.
Somehow I always forget about Resonance, despite that being my favourite behind Blackwell :-p
FearfulSymmetry: I did ballet when I was a kid and they made me dress up as a penguin and waddle onstage ... I quit after that.
Heh... Can't blame you. That sounds terrible :-p
Post edited August 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Ninja-good afternoon everybody !!! with hugs, waves, and coffee!!! hope you're all doing great :D
LaPtiteBete: Ninja-good afternoon everybody !!! with hugs, waves, and coffee!!! hope you're all doing great :D
*ninja-insanely ridiculous epic massive crushing super hug*
Owl!! So great to hear from you! It's been years! :-D
I hope you are enjoying your holiday!
AgentBirdnest: I actually enjoyed A Golden Wake's setting... and pretty much nothing else about it. It was far too easy (except for one puzzle that was insanely difficult for me. Owl had to help me with it :-D)
I didn't finish Gemini Rue either. I just couldn't get into it. Plus, there were many bugs that ruined it for me. And I thought the shooting segments were absolutely terrible.
Somehow I always forget about Resonance, despite that being my favourite behind Blackwell :-p
Heh... Can't blame you. That sounds terrible :-p
Oh that does not bode well for me ... If the only thing you liked was the setting, and I hate the setting, I guess I'm screwed. xD Yeah, the shooting in Gemini Rue sucks, it's so off-putting. And I get the error on the pc version where you lose half your screen if you save while it's raining, which is pretty much all the time. I also have it on my tablet, but I prefer playing on a computer. Each time I'll get halfway through the game, then get bored and quit. Resonance is a good one, I enjoyed that. The Shivah is good as well but very short.
LaPtiteBete: Ninja-good afternoon everybody !!! with hugs, waves, and coffee!!! hope you're all doing great :D
Hey Owl! *big hug* How are you doing? :)
Post edited August 04, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
AgentBirdnest: *ninja-insanely ridiculous epic massive crushing super hug*
Owl!! So great to hear from you! It's been years! :-D
I hope you are enjoying your holiday!
Hey my Agent
**Epic crushing hug back**
I can't stay unfortunately, but I wanted to say hi...
We go to the Jamapnese restaurant !!
Hope you're having a lovely day too...
See you soon !!!
:-*