It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Decisions, decisions...Grab Albion and Archimedean Dynasty now, add on Anno since it feels like something I'll want eventually for historical value even if I don't play it for a year or two, or just pick one so I'm not cutting my game budget off at the knees...
ElTerprise: Well getting all three gives you the discount...
True, but I'm still kicking myself over missing Albedo, Lords of Xulima Deluxe and the Metro Redux pack when they were on sale. Not wanting to have a repeat of that.

Additional - Just mentioned this to Judas, but it bears repeating -
Battletech Kickstarter. It's coming. I'd sell them my children if I was foolish enough to spawn any of the obnoxious little shits. =)
Post edited August 01, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: True, but I'm still kicking myself over missing Albedo, Lords of Xulima Deluxe and the Metro Redux pack when they were on sale. Not wanting to have a repeat of that.
I've sent you a proposal via Chat...
Seems the Hot Rod Roddy Piper has passed away. TMZ is reporting it but no word as of yet from the WWE.
CarrionCrow: Additional - Just mentioned this to Judas, but it bears repeating -
Battletech Kickstarter. It's coming. I'd sell them my children if I was foolish enough to spawn any of the obnoxious little shits. =)
I actually know virtually nothing about Battletech. It's with Mechs right?
ElTerprise: I actually know virtually nothing about Battletech. It's with Mechs right?
Yes it is. Basic premise is that humans managed to screw up the entire universe, steadily sinking from a golden age into factions fighting for domination while gradually losing the ability to produce the giant war machines they've been dependent on for centuries.
CarrionCrow: Yes it is. Basic premise is that humans managed to screw up the entire universe, steadily sinking from a golden age into factions fighting for domination while gradually losing the ability to produce the giant war machines they've been dependent on for centuries.
That's sounds pretty interesting.

And what was that? I'm not even able to reply properly. Thanlk you very much. :D
But i made it quite easy - didn't i?

Alright Folks, please give Crow as many +1 as possible :D
Post edited August 01, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: That's sounds pretty interesting.

And what was that? I'm not even able to reply properly. Thanlk you very much. :D
But i made it quite easy - didn't i?

Alright Folks, please give Crow as many +1 as possible :D
-laughing hard- I kinda set you up for that one. Took advantage of the opportunity.
Since you're such a heavy ninja gifter, I had to shut it all off and run before you had a chance to get me back. ;)

And now that I've decided to grab all three titles, I can turn my chat back on.
Was indecisive, thank you for helping me figure out what to do.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: -laughing hard- I kinda set you up for that one. Took advantage of the opportunity.
Since you're such a heavy ninja gifter, I had to shut it all off and run before you had a chance to get me back. ;)
Yes. And i fell for it like a bloody rookie :)...That was a TRAP as Admiral Ackbar would say :D.
ElTerprise: Yes. And i fell for it like a bloody rookie :)...That was a TRAP as Admiral Ackbar would say :D.
I like gifting rather than trading. With trading, you're getting money involved.
Gifting is simple. I like someone, I give them stuff, they enjoy it, that's it.
Omg! Win 10 just killed my pc! Doing a clean install of win 7 right now!
CarrionCrow: I like gifting rather than trading. With trading, you're getting money involved.
Well i rarely trade but had some really good trades here on the forums but i generally prefer gifting as well. I saw that as an opportunity as i originally planned to gift the games but i wasn't sure how soon you would buy them :)
CarrionCrow: I like gifting rather than trading. With trading, you're getting money involved.
ElTerprise: Well i rarely trade but had some really good trades here on the forums but i generally prefer gifting as well. I saw that as an opportunity as i originally planned to gift the games but i wasn't sure how soon you would buy them :)
-laughs- It's okay, no worries. I knew I wanted what I mentioned, and with so many people singing its praises Anno wasn't a hard purchase to make. (Unlike some of the things I've bought here...)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- It's okay, no worries. I knew I wanted what I mentioned, and with so many people singing its praises Anno wasn't a hard purchase to make. (Unlike some of the things I've bought here...)
Well Anno is great. It's been some years since i last played it but i really liked it :).

Edit: What do you think of the new releases btw?
CarrionCrow: -laughs- It's okay, no worries. I knew I wanted what I mentioned, and with so many people singing its praises Anno wasn't a hard purchase to make. (Unlike some of the things I've bought here...)
ElTerprise: Well Anno is great. It's been some years since i last played it but i really liked it :).

Edit: What do you think of the new releases btw?
Picked up Ziggurat, picked up Hearts of Iron 3, preordered Shadowrun Hong Kong, not sure about Cosmonautica or Dream.
CarrionCrow: Picked up Ziggurat, picked up Hearts of Iron 3, preordered Shadowrun Hong Kong, not sure about Cosmonautica or Dream.
I was referring to today's releases :)
Also picked up Ziggurat and HoI 3 (It's a Paradox game :D)..and i'm interested in Cosmonautica but not sure about it either...