It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: I was referring to today's releases :)
Also picked up Ziggurat and HoI 3 (It's a Paradox game :D)..and i'm interested in Cosmonautica but not sure about it either...
Every day is Shadowrun release day until it finally gets here.
(Not sure how that works, but screw it, I'll run with it anyway.)

Will wait for reviews on that one. An independent game has to be pretty good to stand up to competition on GOG.
I could pick from a number of good games for half the retail price.
CarrionCrow: Every day is Shadowrun release day until it finally gets here.
(Not sure how that works, but screw it, I'll run with it anyway.)

Will wait for reviews on that one. An independent game has to be pretty good to stand up to competition on GOG.
I could pick from a number of good games for half the retail price.
Yes. Looking forward to that as well.And i just realised that the Battletech you mentioned will also be developed by Harebrained..that's promising :)
Yes that's true. Looking for some reviews as well as i don't trust steam reviews...
ElTerprise: Yes. Looking forward to that as well.And i just realised that the Battletech you mentioned will also be developed by Harebrained..that's promising :)
Yes that's true. Looking for some reviews as well as i don't trust steam reviews...
That's a very large reason for my excitement. It's an established company that I trust, that has the right people.
Will definitely be backing that.

And no, I don't trust those either. After some of the games I've seen get positive reviews? No way.

Time to run more errands. Back in a bit.
CarrionCrow: That's a very large reason for my excitement. It's an established company that I trust, that has the right people.

And no, I don't trust those either. After some of the games I've seen get positive reviews? No way.

Understandable. Might backing that as well (after i did some more research about Battletech and we actually get some more info about the game).
Exactly but to be fair - i don't have a high opinion of the GOG reviews either. That's why i usually rely on opinions here in the forum and especially this thread.

See you later. Although i might be going to sleep soon. I'm pretty tired right now...
CarrionCrow: That's a very large reason for my excitement. It's an established company that I trust, that has the right people.

ElTerprise: Understandable. Might backing that as well (after i did some more research about Battletech and we actually get some more info about the game).
Exactly but to be fair - i don't have a high opinion of the GOG reviews either. That's why i usually rely on opinions here in the forum and especially this thread.

See you later. Although i might be going to sleep soon. I'm pretty tired right now...
A university kid going to bed this early on a Friday?
Sacrilege!
When i was your age we didn't go to bed till we passed out.
On second thought that was dumb, you're way is better. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: A university kid going to bed this early on a Friday?
Sacrilege!
Well i have holidays and just i ran out of beer...so passing out won't work :)

Edit: But now it's really time for - otherwise i might sleep in front of the pc again. So..Good Night everyone :)
Post edited August 01, 2015 by ElTerprise
Got back from dinner with waifu. Time for some Netflix with popcorn and Coke.
What to watch? Maybe FiM.
EndreWhiteMane: A university kid going to bed this early on a Friday?
Sacrilege!
ElTerprise: Well i have holidays and just i ran out of beer...so passing out won't work :)
Well then, if you're out of beer, that's a different story. :-)

There is a sale on Civ5 for 75% off that ends Monday, it doesn't say what time though.
I get paid about 5AM on Monday, will I score or not? THAT is the question. ;)

Edit: Sorry, meant Civ 5. :/
Post edited August 01, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: Well i have holidays and just i ran out of beer...so passing out won't work :)
EndreWhiteMane: Well then, if you're out of beer, that's a different story. :-)

There is a sale on Civ5 for 75% off that ends Monday, it doesn't say what time though.

Want to know your opinion on CivV. Is it better than IV?
EndreWhiteMane: Well then, if you're out of beer, that's a different story. :-)

l0rdtr3k: Want to know your opinion on CivV. Is it better than IV?
I'll let you know if I get it. It will have to be very good to be better than 4.
l0rdtr3k: Want to know your opinion on CivV. Is it better than IV?
EndreWhiteMane: I'll let you know if I get it. It will have to be very good to be better than 4.
Dude,none will be as good as 3 but I liked the changes they made on V.
All right, back again.

Would probably be less tired if I didn't run around like a cross between the Tasmanian Devil and a rhinoceros.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Did some good graphical testing on my new ThinkPad W500 with the Thief Gold HD Texture mod.

Unfortunately, native resolution (1900x1200) brings it down to its knees, at a rather choppy framerate. Lower 16:10 resolutions like 1440x900 run a little better, but the framerate bogs down in some areas. At 1024x768 it's nice and smooth.

Of course without the HD mod installed, Thief GOLD ran good at native resolution. Yeah, my hardware is awesome-er than in my old laptop, but shouldn't have expected *that* much out of it I suppose. :P
good morning! :)
today my hangover isn't too bad. on a scale 1 to 10, it's about 3.
watched some NHL gaming last night. not into playing that one, but it's nice to watch someone you know play someone neither knows and get occasionally very serious... multiplayer hmm... maybe I should install galaxy finally.
Any thoughts? :)
superstande: good morning! :)
Good evening :P it's 11:36 PM where I live

With that in mind.... I'd better finish what I'm doing right now then hit the sack. Good night folks!!!!!