It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gunsynd: Inept?:-)
Seems so. Blame my tiredness. I was working on installing OSs on two machines today....:)
gunsynd: Inept?:-)
ElTerprise: Seems so. Blame my tiredness. I was working on installing OSs on two machines today....:)
Sweet.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/does_anyone_else_think_the_new_setup_for_downloads_sucks/post16
Post edited August 01, 2015 by gunsynd
Hmm.. I mostly use downloader and the browser although i have Galaxy installed (wanted to give it another shot - but it's still not really good). Preferring the downloader because it offers the most stable connection for me...
I hope that Galaxy will never be compulsive but that might be too optimistic...
ElTerprise: Hmm.. I mostly use downloader and the browser although i have Galaxy installed (wanted to give it another shot - but it's still not really good). Preferring the downloader because it offers the most stable connection for me...
I hope that Galaxy will never be compulsive but that might be too optimistic...
Still waiting for a reply,it becomes difficult when people ask the hard Q's.
I already know what the answer will be.
gunsynd: Still waiting for a reply,it becomes difficult when people ask the hard Q's.
But those questions need to be asked. But i can imagine what the answer will be.
I think we have to be prepared for a "Good News" at some point.
gunsynd: Still waiting for a reply,it becomes difficult when people ask the hard Q's.
ElTerprise: But those questions need to be asked. But i can imagine what the answer will be.
I think we have to be prepared for a "Good News" at some point.
Not me,I've always been suspicious and I will not use it.
gunsynd: Not me,I've always been suspicious and I will not use it.
A good decision.
gunsynd: Not me,I've always been suspicious and I will not use it.
ElTerprise: A good decision.
Still no reply.
gunsynd: Still no reply.
I don't think you'll get a reply today considering the time in central europe. Maybe tomorrow - but i hope you'll get an answer at all.
gunsynd: Still no reply.
ElTerprise: I don't think you'll get a reply today considering the time in central europe. Maybe tomorrow - but i hope you'll get an answer at all.
Trying to figure out,how to answer and make it believable.
Still online.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by gunsynd
gunsynd: Trying to figure out,how to answer and make it believable.
Still online.
I see. Might be at home right now. But answering should be possible nonetheless...
gunsynd: Trying to figure out,how to answer and make it believable.
Still online.
ElTerprise: I see. Might be at home right now. But answering should be possible nonetheless...
He just replied.
CarrionCrow: I just wish I had your list size. It'll take a few more sales to get to that point, especially with all the good stuff GOG's released lately.
GOG really is piling on the good stuff lately. We've gone from Tuesday/Thursday releases to releases almost every weekday. Even buying a number of titles I still end up with a growing wishlist.

Roll on the Fall Insomnia! :)
gunsynd: He just replied.
Just read it. Was the expected answer, wasn't it?
CarrionCrow: I just wish I had your list size. It'll take a few more sales to get to that point, especially with all the good stuff GOG's released lately.
IAmSinistar: GOG really is piling on the good stuff lately. We've gone from Tuesday/Thursday releases to releases almost every weekday. Even buying a number of titles I still end up with a growing wishlist.

Roll on the Fall Insomnia! :)
I was looking at the new release list this morning, quite a nice job on GOG's part.
The good/bad thing is that I want too many of them. :-)