It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gunsynd: He just replied.
ElTerprise: Just read it. Was the expected answer, wasn't it?
It certainly was,but to be honest I expected a bit more bullshit.
ElTerprise: I see. Might be at home right now. But answering should be possible nonetheless...
What 'truth' do you feel is out there?
That Galaxy will become required?
I heard some of that noise in the Victor Vran thread but people were wrong about it.
EndreWhiteMane: What 'truth' do you feel is out there?
I heard some of that noise in the Victor Vran thread but people were wrong about it.
Hello Endre,
Well,everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine is that somewhere down
the road it will become non optional.
Welp,just watched THe Devil Inside.
Fuck this movie.It's slow,boring and the "ending" just makes me want to punch a small child.Basically,watch The Exorcist or The Exorcism of Emily Rose if you want a great exorcism horror movie.
l0rdtr3k: Welp,just watched THe Devil Inside.
Fuck this movie.It's slow,boring and the "ending" just makes me want to punch a small child.Basically,watch The Exorcist or The Exorcism of Emily Rose if you want a great exorcism horror movie.
Thanks for the spoilers:-)
IAmSinistar: GOG really is piling on the good stuff lately. We've gone from Tuesday/Thursday releases to releases almost every weekday. Even buying a number of titles I still end up with a growing wishlist.

Roll on the Fall Insomnia! :)
Yes. And the upcoming lists shows even more good stuff incoming.

gunsynd: It certainly was,but to be honest I expected a bit more bullshit.
Yes. Well i actually didn't expect that considering who you asked.
CarrionCrow: I just wish I had your list size. It'll take a few more sales to get to that point, especially with all the good stuff GOG's released lately.
IAmSinistar: GOG really is piling on the good stuff lately. We've gone from Tuesday/Thursday releases to releases almost every weekday. Even buying a number of titles I still end up with a growing wishlist.

Roll on the Fall Insomnia! :)
Likewise. Was thrilled to have my list under a hundred, now it's headed back that way despite having picked up another ten items today.
If I had the cash, I'd just buy everything now and call it done, but I'm not ready to rob a bank for GOG. (Yet.)
EndreWhiteMane: What 'truth' do you feel is out there?
gunsynd: Hello Endre,
If they ever say browser downloads are going away I'll worry.
I think they (GOG) are being pretty honest about it at this point.
As you said, this is just my opinion though. :-)
How's life down under been lately by the way?
gunsynd: Thanks for the spoilers:-)
You want to know the ending? I'll tell you the ending and save you 2 hours of your life.
gunsynd: Hello Endre,
EndreWhiteMane: If they ever say browser downloads are going away I'll worry.
It's still cold but the days are getting a little bit longer and warmer.
Next month September it will start to warm up (spring).
gunsynd: Thanks for the spoilers:-)
l0rdtr3k: You want to know the ending? I'll tell you the ending and save you 2 hours of your life.
No thanks.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by gunsynd
EndreWhiteMane: If they ever say browser downloads are going away I'll worry.
gunsynd: It's still cold but the days are getting a little bit longer and warmer.
Next month is when we fry here, shame we can't get some really big fans and spread it around a little better. :-)
Bolivian Army Endings.I really like this type of ending,you know?
gunsynd: It's still cold but the days are getting a little bit longer and warmer.
EndreWhiteMane: Next month is when we fry here, shame we can't get some really big fans and spread it around a little better. :-)
Well,spring for us can be like summer or a warning of what summer is going to be.
Decisions, decisions...Grab Albion and Archimedean Dynasty now, add on Anno since it feels like something I'll want eventually for historical value even if I don't play it for a year or two, or just pick one so I'm not cutting my game budget off at the knees...
CarrionCrow: Decisions, decisions...Grab Albion and Archimedean Dynasty now, add on Anno since it feels like something I'll want eventually for historical value even if I don't play it for a year or two, or just pick one so I'm not cutting my game budget off at the knees...
Well getting all three gives you the discount...