It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: No, there isn't. A player can do the treasure hunt online content, but I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with the one run from beginning to end.
ElTerprise: I see. But you still enjoy the game?

But i try to keep in mind to use the highest difficulty when i start playing it :).
Yes, I do. The gameplay is still enjoyable overall.

Problems I have with it right now would be that the music is trying hard for an atmospheric, mysterious, horror movie kind of thing which doesn't mesh at all with the scenario of frantically dodging the attacks of two dozen monsters at once, and that the game lacks any sort of penalty for dying (which I can understand a bit, since I got blindsided a couple times hard enough to kill me when I wasn't expecting it, so that could lead to player frustration if it happened a lot).
CarrionCrow: Yes, I do. The gameplay is still enjoyable overall.

Problems I have with it right now would be that the music is trying hard for an atmospheric, mysterious, horror movie kind of thing which doesn't mesh at all with the scenario of frantically dodging the attacks of two dozen monsters at once, and that the game lacks any sort of penalty for dying (which I can understand a bit, since I got blindsided a couple times hard enough to kill me when I wasn't expecting it, so that could lead to player frustration if it happened a lot).
That's good to hear.

Uh...don't like that either when the music doesn't really match the scenario...but i generally don't have a problem with not having a penatly for dying (although losing money or loot might be a way - but i heard the game is no that loot-intense)...

---------------------
Alright. I think i'm going to sleep now. Good Night everyone.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
Aloha to one and all (and one might BE all).
Still a little toasty from working outside today, ready to sit back and chill with a nice hot cup of coffee.
Yep, a nice game of 'spot the looney' would find me. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha to one and all (and one might BE all).
Still a little toasty from working outside today, ready to sit back and chill with a nice hot cup of coffee.
-laughs- You might be right.

Good evening. =)

Better you than me on the beverage choice. Right now, anything that doesn't have ice in it feels wrong.
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha to one and all
Hi!
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha to one and all
LesterKnight99: Hi!
That new mug of yours always makes me jump about a foot. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha to one and all (and one might BE all).
CarrionCrow: -laughs- You might be right.

Good evening. =)

Better you than me on the beverage choice. Right now, anything that doesn't have ice in it feels wrong.
Yeah, it gets pretty slow this time of day. We seem to be a primarily European thread, and Agent sleeps European hours. :-)
That's OK, we've remained civil while the rest of the forum is basically going to shit.
Quality not quantity. ;)
Post edited July 31, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, it gets pretty slow this time of day. We seem to be a primarily European thread, and Agent sleeps European hours. :-)
That's OK, we've remained civil while the rest of the forum is basically going to shit.
Quality not quantity. ;)
Yeah, by far. Usually not many people aside from myself after 8 pm Pacific time.

A bit surprised that GOG hasn't gotten moderators yet, but I'm figuring that all their present staff is busy with other duties, so they're not going to be pulled away from their jobs to keep the forum in line.

Worst case scenario, a new forum gets set up for thread member usage. Then we can ban the shit out of anyone who bothers us.
a bit of hangover-y greetings and good mornings!

Might get that Cosmonautica if it's finally out... I keep swinging in the game world from ultra happy to mega shady dark dirty and then back again...
Hello again, folks! I'm thinking I'm about to have another sleepless night, but I did get in about a two hour nap with Sarge earlier today. It's a start! ;)

I figure most are sleeping right about now, so I'll send some love to you all very, very quietly.

*hugs and waves all around*
Yay, it's 10 pm, and it's still 85F.

Pasty shut-ins do not do well with desert summers.
CarrionCrow: Yay, it's 10 pm, and it's still 85F.
Good morning / evening Crow - it's much the same temp here, at 6am. Summer is also not my favourite season.
Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Rain? anybody got rain to spare? I'll trade for coffee.
Or I'll just hand over the coffee for free - Crow, my second fresh pot is ready

CarrionCrow: ..................
Take inspiration from the people dealing with real life issues who are brave and strong enough to do so with a smile on their face. I just play video games.

Hopefully things will turn around, and sooner rather than later.

Enjoy your walk, and have a good day. =)
Some of your posts, and my intuition, tell me that you've been through your own personal hell, and you're still standing (or should that be sitting? ;-) and you're still kind and polite. So I'm happy to take inspiration from you also.

superstande: a bit of hangover-y greetings and good mornings!

Might get that Cosmonautica if it's finally out... I keep swinging in the game world from ultra happy to mega shady dark dirty and then back again...
Hi superstande, hope you went back to bed to sleep it off, and that you wake feeling better. I don't know that game, I'll look it up.

akhliber: Hello again, folks! I'm thinking I'm about to have another sleepless night, but I did get in about a two hour nap with Sarge earlier today. It's a start! ;)

I figure most are sleeping right about now, so I'll send some love to you all very, very quietly.

*hugs and waves all around*
Hi akhliber, thank you for the quiet love and hugs and waves, all much appreciated. Sending some quietly back to you and Sarge and the lady, hope you are all sound asleep.

Glad to hear the Terraria session was a great success - lucky that Damsel was there to save the day. Hope there are many more; I'm looking forward to reading all your stories when I have more time.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ZenWan
CarrionCrow: Yay, it's 10 pm, and it's still 85F.
ZenWan: Good morning / evening Crow - it's much the same temp here, at 6am. Summer is also not my favourite season.
Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Rain? anybody got rain to spare? I'll trade for coffee.
Or I'll just hand over the coffee for free - Crow, my second fresh pot is ready

CarrionCrow: ..................
Take inspiration from the people dealing with real life issues who are brave and strong enough to do so with a smile on their face. I just play video games.

Hopefully things will turn around, and sooner rather than later.

Enjoy your walk, and have a good day. =)
ZenWan: Some of your posts, and my intuition, tell me that you've been through your own personal hell, and you're still standing (or should that be sitting? ;-) and you're still kind and polite. So I'm happy to take inspiration from you also.
Thousands of miles separate, but miserable garbage weather is a common thread. -laughs-

Good morning. =)

As for the play, it was both louder and messier than expected...

No rain here, unfortunately. Just looked at the next 14 day weather projection and it's all clear skies and slow roast temperatures. Going to remember this so when it's 0F in a few months I'll be that much happier.

Also, I appreciate the offer, thank you. Have been skipping hot coffee since I'm not a fan of spontaneous combustion and that might send me over the edge, but I'll still drink it cold.

Just the joy of life...if nothing else, venom sustains my lovely sense of humor and keeps my general pleasant demeanor intact. ;)

And now, I'm figuring out how to stretch my game money. The urge to impulse buy is ever-present, but it's the enemy of cyberhoarding on a budget.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Thousands of miles separate, but miserable garbage weather is a common thread. -laughs-

Good morning. =)

As for the play, it was both louder and messier than expected...

No rain here, unfortunately. Just looked at the next 14 day weather projection and it's all clear skies and slow roast temperatures. Going to remember this so when it's 0F in a few months I'll be that much happier.

Also, I appreciate the offer, thank you. Have been skipping hot coffee since I'm not a fan of spontaneous combustion and that might send me over the edge, but I'll still drink it cold.

Just the joy of life...if nothing else, venom sustains my lovely sense of humor and keeps my general pleasant demeanor intact. ;)

And now, I'm figuring out how to stretch my game money. The urge to impulse buy is ever-present, but it's the enemy of cyberhoarding on a budget.
Laughing about the venom - unusual method, but works for you, I guess. ;-) Your posts often make me laugh out loud, shows what a good dose of venom can do.

Know what you mean about the game money, although I'm not really a cyberhoarder, well not like the king of them all. ;-)

My game budget is non-existent, but I'm sorely tempted now. Just reminding myself that I don't have time to play them now anyway, and by the time I do, they might be on sale.

Off to the wonderful cliffs in search of a cool breeze, I'll leave the coffee here for you, it's pretty much cooled down now.

Have a great evening.
ZenWan: Laughing about the venom - unusual method, but works for you, I guess. ;-) Your posts often make me laugh out loud, shows what a good dose of venom can do.

Know what you mean about the game money, although I'm not really a cyberhoarder, well not like the king of them all. ;-)

My game budget is non-existent, but I'm sorely tempted now. Just reminding myself that I don't have time to play them now anyway, and by the time I do, they might be on sale.

Off to the wonderful cliffs in search of a cool breeze, I'll leave the coffee here for you, it's pretty much cooled down now.

Have a great evening.
Wasn't my plan, just how it all worked out in the end.

Amusingly enough, there are more than a few people with quite a few more games than me.
But I've drawn my line in the sand, so they can play perpetual catch-up and I'll be content with having more games at my disposal than a 90's era video store.

Unpleasant, but unsurprising. Moving does a great job of sucking up all your money along with trying to drive you insane.

Very thoughtful of you. Hopefully you have a pleasant walk and a good day, talk with you later on. =)
Hi