It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Morning, everyone !
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you doing ?
I'm doing good, tired but happy because I'm on holiday this evening \o/
Good morning *big hug*
Glad to hear that you're doing good and that your holiday will start soon :)
I'm fine but also tired :)

AgentBirdnest: Good morni... *checks clock* ... yep, morning. Hope things are good, and all that stuff I say everyday, but really mean it.
*yawn* XO
Good morning Agent *big hug*
See my reply to Owl above - what about you?
ElTerprise: Good morning Agent *big hug*
See my reply to Owl above - what about you?
*good to hear hug*
I'm part of the tired club today =__= I may need to get off my Agent ass and go for a quick run to reboot my brain...
Other than that, I'm doing really well. Quite good, in fact. Ready for the IronMan Triathlon \o/ ... not really, I can't even swim, but... I'm good :-D
GreenDamsel: Finally not tired. But I have a meeting with my supervisor now, so that might change. Anyway I know you're alright, because out of social obligations you have to answer with "Fine" on the question of how you are. I'll be back in about 2 hours.
ElTerprise: Good to hear and let's hope that the meeting won't change it. See you later then.
And I am already back. Meeting went well and I got every point I wanted through.
AgentBirdnest: *good to hear hug*
I'm part of the tired club today =__= I may need to get off my Agent ass and go for a quick run to reboot my brain...
Other than that, I'm doing really well. Quite good, in fact. Ready for the IronMan Triathlon \o/ ... not really, I can't even swim, but... I'm good :-D
Glad to hear that. Well the tiredness seems a common theme in the thread :D

GreenDamsel: And I am already back. Meeting went well and I got every point I wanted through.
That's good news.
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Well the tiredness seems a common theme in the thread :D
I suppose it is nice for people to be tired together :-)
Took a quick run in the dark. Definitely wouldn't recommend that, although it sounds like a decent idea for a video game.
Welcome to "Dark Run" ... Hold A to run. Press B to dodge garbage cans. :-p
AgentBirdnest: I suppose it is nice for people to be tired together :-)
Took a quick run in the dark. Definitely wouldn't recommend that, although it sounds like a decent idea for a video game.
That sounds like a fun little game indeed :)
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Well the tiredness seems a common theme in the thread :D
AgentBirdnest: I suppose it is nice for people to be tired together :-)
I read that as "I suppose it is nice for people to be fired together :-)" and was all like "You monster!"
GreenDamsel: I read that as "I suppose it is nice for people to be fired together :-)" and was all like "You monster!"
Glad i wasn't the only one who misread that :)
Post edited July 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
GreenDamsel: I read that as "I suppose it is nice for people to be fired together :-)" and was all like "You monster!"
Hahaha.... Well, if everyone had to be fired, I guess it would still be nice to go through it together :-)
ElTerprise: Glad i wasn't the only one who misread that :)
You guys are messed up ;-p
Post edited July 31, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Hahaha.... Well, if everyone had to be fired, I guess it would still be nice to go through it together :-)
I aspire to be the boss that one day has the choice to fire someone and then I take 2 workers and put them through the prisoner's dilemma.
AgentBirdnest: You guys are messed up ;-p
Or in my case tired and thus lacking reading skills :P
AgentBirdnest: Good morni... *checks clock* ... yep, morning. Hope things are good, and all that stuff I say everyday, but really mean it.
*yawn* XO
LaPtiteBete: Morning, everyone !
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you doing ?
I'm doing good, tired but happy because I'm on holiday this evening \o/
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Wings :-)
**Big happy hug**
Doing pretty good here, but tired as pluck.
Many combolations about your holidays. That's awesome \o/ Hope they are epically awesome to the 87th power.
Morning, my Agent !! **Crushing hug with coffee to wake you up**
Didn't you sleep well ?
"combolations" ? :)
How many epic levels are there on your scale ?
ElTerprise: Good morning *big hug*
**Pass ElT a big mug of hot coffee too** :D

GreenDamsel: And I am already back. Meeting went well and I got every point I wanted through.
Cool !! :) Hello Damsel !!
Post edited July 31, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
*yawn* XO

Morning, Wings :-)
**Big happy hug**
Doing pretty good here, but tired as pluck.
Many combolations about your holidays. That's awesome \o/ Hope they are epically awesome to the 87th power.
LaPtiteBete: Morning, my Agent !! **Crushing hug with coffee to wake you up**
Didn't you sleep well ?
"combolations" ? :)
How many epic levels are there on your scale ?
ElTerprise: Good morning *big hug*
LaPtiteBete: **Pass ElT a big mug of hot coffee too** :D

LaPtiteBete: Cool !! :) Hello Damsel !!
he2lo magic viking owl and crew hope all are well I am awesome :)
LaPtiteBete: **Pass ElT a big mug of hot coffee too** :D
GreenDamsel: I aspire to be the boss that one day has the choice to fire someone and then I take 2 workers and put them through the prisoner's dilemma.
A kind of "Hunger Games" for workers to keep their job ?... awesome >:-)
cecil: he2lo magic viking owl and crew hope all are well I am awesome :)
Hello Cecil !
Glad to read you're doing awesome :D
Post edited July 31, 2015 by LaPtiteBete