It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Irenicusss: Hi
Hi
*good morning hugs and waves*

I am curious. The last days you were always writing "hi" and nothing else. Why do you even bother if you are not going to participate more?
CarrionCrow: Yay, it's 10 pm, and it's still 85F.
ZenWan: Good morning / evening Crow - it's much the same temp here, at 6am. Summer is also not my favourite season.
Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Rain? anybody got rain to spare? I'll trade for coffee.
Or I'll just hand over the coffee for free - Crow, my second fresh pot is ready

CarrionCrow: ..................
Take inspiration from the people dealing with real life issues who are brave and strong enough to do so with a smile on their face. I just play video games.

Hopefully things will turn around, and sooner rather than later.

Enjoy your walk, and have a good day. =)
ZenWan: Some of your posts, and my intuition, tell me that you've been through your own personal hell, and you're still standing (or should that be sitting? ;-) and you're still kind and polite. So I'm happy to take inspiration from you also.

superstande: a bit of hangover-y greetings and good mornings!

Might get that Cosmonautica if it's finally out... I keep swinging in the game world from ultra happy to mega shady dark dirty and then back again...
ZenWan: Hi superstande, hope you went back to bed to sleep it off, and that you wake feeling better. I don't know that game, I'll look it up.

akhliber: Hello again, folks! I'm thinking I'm about to have another sleepless night, but I did get in about a two hour nap with Sarge earlier today. It's a start! ;)

I figure most are sleeping right about now, so I'll send some love to you all very, very quietly.

*hugs and waves all around*
ZenWan: Hi akhliber, thank you for the quiet love and hugs and waves, all much appreciated. Sending some quietly back to you and Sarge and the lady, hope you are all sound asleep.

Glad to hear the Terraria session was a great success - lucky that Damsel was there to save the day. Hope there are many more; I'm looking forward to reading all your stories when I have more time.
Hi ZenWan! Hope your end of the week is going to be enjoyable!
Long time no... communicado! :p
I'm trying to cope with my love of beer in a sane way these days.
Alcohol tends to do double damage on me in comparison to most people I know.
Would be even fair to say alcohol does a critical hit on me with 99% chance :)
Gonna do my morning meditation and hope everyone a pleasant current activity :)
Post edited July 31, 2015 by superstande
Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*
*welcome hug*
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
Hey Moon, how are you today?
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
ElTerprise: Hey Moon, how are you today?
Tired. But otherwise fine. And you?
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*

moonshineshadow: I am curious. The last days you were always writing "hi" and nothing else. Why do you even bother if you are not going to participate more?
Woah. How rude. You gotta take care of the socially awkward people. Some write in anime-speech, some have more or less serious drinking problems, some are male and use female aliases, some are finns, some demand pickaxes for a solid hour and there is more hugging going on in this thread than in the whole Alien quadrilogy.

Aside that. He is Italian. He might retreat from the thread immediately after his first action. It's all in the realm of possibilities.
moonshineshadow: Tired. But otherwise fine. And you?
Glad to hear that - same here but i'm working on the tiredness :)

GreenDamsel: (...)
Moin - how are you?
moonshineshadow: Tired. But otherwise fine. And you?
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that - same here but i'm working on the tiredness :)

GreenDamsel: (...)
ElTerprise: Moin - how are you?
Finally not tired. But I have a meeting with my supervisor now, so that might change. Anyway I know you're alright, because out of social obligations you have to answer with "Fine" on the question of how you are. I'll be back in about 2 hours.
GreenDamsel: Finally not tired. But I have a meeting with my supervisor now, so that might change. Anyway I know you're alright, because out of social obligations you have to answer with "Fine" on the question of how you are. I'll be back in about 2 hours.
Good to hear and let's hope that the meeting won't change it. See you later then.
GreenDamsel: because out of social obligations you have to answer with "Fine" on the question of how you are.
ElTerprise:
Hello all and fair point :)
cecil: Hello all and fair point :)
Hello...and yup indeed.
Morning, everyone !
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you doing ?
I'm doing good, tired but happy because I'm on holiday this evening \o/
Good morni... *checks clock* ... yep, morning. Hope things are good, and all that stuff I say everyday, but really mean it.
*yawn* XO
LaPtiteBete: Morning, everyone !
**Big hugs with coffee**
How are you doing ?
I'm doing good, tired but happy because I'm on holiday this evening \o/
Morning, Wings :-)
**Big happy hug**
Doing pretty good here, but tired as pluck.
Many combolations about your holidays. That's awesome \o/ Hope they are epically awesome to the 87th power.