It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: I aspire to be the boss that one day has the choice to fire someone and then I take 2 workers and put them through the prisoner's dilemma.
LaPtiteBete: A kind of "Hunger Games" for workers to keep their job ?... awesome >:-)
cecil: he2lo magic viking owl and crew hope all are well I am awesome :)
LaPtiteBete: Hello Cecil !
Glad to read you're doing awesome :D
GreenDamsel: I aspire to be the boss that one day has the choice to fire someone and then I take 2 workers and put them through the prisoner's dilemma.
LaPtiteBete: A kind of "Hunger Games" for workers to keep their job ?... awesome >:-)
Hey, How are you?

Na The prisoner's dilemma isn't quite like the Hunger games
Áside that I'm already using the Hunger games concept for another idea of mine. It has to do with televised selection of what fugitives are allowed into the EU.

And yes, when I am bored I figuratively become Satan.
cecil: he2lo magic viking owl and crew hope all are well I am awesome :)
Glad to hear that. Doing good here and Owl's coffee reduced my tiredness :)
LaPtiteBete: Morning, my Agent !! **Crushing hug with coffee to wake you up**
Didn't you sleep well ?
"combolations" ? :)
How many epic levels are there on your scale ?
hurph >__Ô **Crushing you back, and graciously accepting your coffee**
Unfortunately, I slept... Well, like total shite :-| Spent a lot of time awake during the night for no apparent reason. I'm doing good now though :-) What about you? How did you sleep?
Oh, sorry... "Combolations" is a fake word from a cartoon I watch sometimes. It means "congratulations".
I have 86 levels of epicness. So you should feel pretty special that the level I wish for you is off the scale :-)

The weekend sale is here \o/
Post edited July 31, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete:
AgentBirdnest: The weekend sale is here \o/
True now if it is of use to you is a different question.
Looks quite nice. Might take look at it later because i'm currently occupied by the Win10 installation on my PC...:)
ElTerprise: Looks quite nice. Might take look at it later because i'm currently occupied by the Win10 installation on my PC...:)
Hope it's a WIN win ;)
cecil: Hope it's a WIN win ;)
Let's hope so. But it still takes some time install...
So... there are two games set to be released today according to their store pages. "Dream" and "Cosmonautica". Anyone have any thoughts? :-)
AgentBirdnest: So... there are two games set to be released today according to their store pages. "Dream" and "Cosmonautica". Anyone have any thoughts? :-)
Looking forward to Cosmonautica. Looks interesting and humourous :). No idea about Dream...
AgentBirdnest: So... there are two games set to be released today according to their store pages. "Dream" and "Cosmonautica". Anyone have any thoughts? :-)
ElTerprise: Looking forward to Cosmonautica. Looks interesting and humourous :). No idea about Dream...
Ditto, although it looks a tad on the complicated side. I'll be interested to get some first impressions by folks in here before I buy anything.
They both look good to me. "Exploration" games like Dream tend to get pretty mixed reactions from people, but personally, I'm a sucker for first-person-anything.
Cosmonautica looks really interesting. I'm definitely keeping an eye on that. Crew management/trading sounds like a fun combination to me :-)

tinyE: I'll be interested to get some first impressions by folks in here before I buy anything.
I was kinda hoping the same thing :-p
Post edited July 31, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
tinyE: Ditto, although it looks a tad on the complicated side. I'll be interested to get some first impressions by folks in here before I buy anything.
Yes. Might be. I think i'll do the same.
Oh waaaaay off topic, and with my new pc coming in a week or so get used to these type posts from me. :P Anyone here play Sims 3? Comparisons to others?
ElTerprise: Yes. Might be. I think i'll do the same.
So... we will all wait for each other to play it. This should work out well n__n