It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BTW: It's been confirmed that Anno 1602 only includes the first expansion.
moonshineshadow: Tonight would work for me. I am not at home Saturday evening, but if you want to play and remind me before I could let the server run for you if you want to continue the world.
LaPtiteBete: Ho crap :-(
I'm not available today......
*confused* But you wrote today:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post58664
moonshineshadow: Tonight would work for me. I am not at home Saturday evening, but if you want to play and remind me before I could let the server run for you if you want to continue the world.
I have to check if i can today...but what about tomorrow like Owl said?

LaPtiteBete: Not today for me either :) I meant tomorrow...
Saturday ... ?
Moon, would you be available ?
Agent ?
Damsel ?
Soccorro ?
Other people ?...
Tomorrow should work for me as well...
moonshineshadow: *confused* But you wrote today:
It was a mistake. I wanted to write "tomorrow"
ElTerprise: I have to check if i can today...but what about tomorrow like Owl said?
Also not possible. Figures that at the seldom occurance that I dont have time on a weekend something fun could be done.

moonshineshadow: *confused* But you wrote today:
LaPtiteBete: It was a mistake. I wanted to write "tomorrow"
Ah ok :D
*extra big hug*
Post edited July 30, 2015 by moonshineshadow
LaPtiteBete: Not today for me :-| I meant tomorrow...
Saturday ... ?
Agent ?
Damsel ?
Soccorro ?
Other people ?...
Any day for me. (un)fortunately I rarely have plans.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Also not possible. Figures that at the seldom occurance that I dont have time on a weekend something fun could be done.
Well...damn.
moonshineshadow: Also not possible. Figures that at the seldom occurance that I dont have time on a weekend something fun could be done.
ElTerprise: Well...damn.
But like I said if you all want to play I can just let my computer run with the server program :-)
moonshineshadow: But like I said if you all want to play I can just let my computer run with the server program :-)
But.....without you :(

It would be nice that all of yesterday's Terrarians could return :)
Post edited July 30, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Saturday night would work for me...not sure about today though?...And 16th is my birthday :)
LaPtiteBete: Not today for me :-| I meant tomorrow...
Saturday ... ?
Agent ?
Damsel ?
Soccorro ?
Other people ?...
Not sure about tomorrow. Aside that i'm fine with mostly everything.
NoNewTaleToTell: I think I've about had my fill of The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. It's slowly but surely turned into just another corridor FPS. Enter room, shoot enemies before they shoot you, proceed to next room and repeat. Sometimes you'll enter a room via a vent or something that is conveniently behind some boxes, which means you have to peak around the box to shoot the enemies but there still isn't any stealth.

I don't know, I just can't get into it and I've had a increasingly difficult time in recent years getting into straight ahead FPS games. Not that I'm against FPS in general, I enjoyed the heck out of Shadow Warrior 2013 and to a lesser degree E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, but both games though ultimately linear, allow you to wander around a bit rather than just funneling you from one enemy filled location to another.
AgentBirdnest: *Riddick suddenly moves up a few spots in my backlog just from hearing it mentioned*

You should try FEAR. Doesn't get much more linear and corridor-y than that ;-) Somehow, it worked for me though.
I tend to go through phases of enjoying linear vs. more open shooters. Last year, I couldn't stand anything less open than STALKER. This year, Half-Life, Portal, and Medal of Honor are my thing. Changes all the time for me...
I did play F.E.A.R., I quit somewhere along the 6th or 7th level. I liked the AI in that game quite a bit. The rest of the game? Ehhhh....yeah not so much. Didn't find it even a tiny bit scary either.

I really should get back to S.T.A.L.K.E.R., I had to restart due to a mod and I just haven't gotten back around to playing it again.
NoNewTaleToTell: I did play F.E.A.R., I quit somewhere along the 6th or 7th level. I liked the AI in that game quite a bit. The rest of the game? Ehhhh....yeah not so much. Didn't find it even a tiny bit scary either.

I really should get back to S.T.A.L.K.E.R., I had to restart due to a mod and I just haven't gotten back around to playing it again.
Yeah, it had pretty good AI. I also loved the "feel" of the weapons. (Two things Monolith was usually pretty good at.) I guess I'm just a massive wuss, because it scared the hell out of me :-p Opinions tend to be pretty polarized about that...
ElTerprise: But.....without you :(

It would be nice that all of yesterday's Terrarians could return :)
I agree...
But it'll be in a long time... :-|
LaPtiteBete: I agree...
But it'll be in a long time... :-|
Yes unfortunately....
NoNewTaleToTell: I did play F.E.A.R., I quit somewhere along the 6th or 7th level. I liked the AI in that game quite a bit. The rest of the game? Ehhhh....yeah not so much. Didn't find it even a tiny bit scary either.

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, it had pretty good AI. I also loved the "feel" of the weapons. (Two things Monolith was usually pretty good at.) I guess I'm just a massive wuss, because it scared the hell out of me :-p Opinions tend to be pretty polarized about that...
I did like the nail gun too, to be fair. I'm not exactly one of those "can't scare me" gamers, I just managed to see every "fright moment" in the game before they happened, even the ones that weren't telegraphed by the radio. Eventually I had a running internal monologue of "Oh hi Alma, nice to see you again" and "oh hi mr. turn to ashes guy, how ya been".

I've tried the demo of F.E.A.R. 2 and it had a few segments that got to me so it might be more my taste, but I'm hesitant to buy it, as I'm thinking it might be another office corridor FPS. Do you have any opinions on it?