It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ziggurat and HoI III :D
Ziggurat has killer carrots! That's almost as good as killer tomatoes. :-)

Morning all, not feeling too great this morning but have to go to work for a while anyway.
Hope everyone is OK today and glad to hear you survived Terraria thanks to the heroic GreenDamsel.
After the DD attack you should know that tree forts are awesome. :-)
Attachments:
th3.jpg (19 Kb)
EndreWhiteMane: Ziggurat has killer carrots! That's almost as good as killer tomatoes. :-)

Morning all, not feeling too great this morning but have to go to work for a while anyway.
Hope everyone is OK today and glad to hear you survived Terraria thanks to the heroic GreenDamsel.
Hello Endre :)
Ziggurat looks really interesting. Was hoping for a GOG release :)
And the first of the more recent Paradox games :D

Sorry to hear that you're feeling not too great. I hope it'll get better over the course of the day :)
I'm doing good and yes hence the title Saviour of the Terrarians ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Ziggurat has killer carrots! That's almost as good as killer tomatoes. :-)

Good afternoon Endre !!
Sorry to read you're not feeling great today... I hope it'll improve within the day ?... :-\
Good luck for your work !!
Yeah, Damsel is a great Terraria leader, house builder (in a tree, indeed !) and flood repairer :D
ElTerprise: Saturday night would work for me...not sure about today though?...And 16th is my birthday :)
LaPtiteBete: Not today for me :-| I meant tomorrow...
Saturday ... ?
Moon, would you be available ?
Agent ?
Damsel ?
Soccorro ?
Other people ?...
I'm in!

LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon Endre !!
Sorry to read you're not feeling great today... I hope it'll improve within the day ?... :-\
Yeah, Damsel is a great Terraria leader, house builder (in a tree, indeed !) and flood repairer :D
Delete the repairer. I just flood stuff.
"You shouldn't continue digging there."
*people keep digging*
"No really I need that space to drain the water"
*Keep digging*
"Well here you go."
"omg, so much water!"
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon Endre !!
GreenDamsel: Delete the repairer. I just flood stuff.
*people keep digging*
*Keep digging*
"Well here you go."
"omg, so much water!"
What did you expect :D You should have been polite and flood something else :P

*extra big feel better hug*
Post edited July 30, 2015 by moonshineshadow
NoNewTaleToTell: I did like the nail gun too, to be fair. I'm not exactly one of those "can't scare me" gamers, I just managed to see every "fright moment" in the game before they happened, even the ones that weren't telegraphed by the radio. Eventually I had a running internal monologue of "Oh hi Alma, nice to see you again" and "oh hi mr. turn to ashes guy, how ya been".

I've tried the demo of F.E.A.R. 2 and it had a few segments that got to me so it might be more my taste, but I'm hesitant to buy it, as I'm thinking it might be another office corridor FPS. Do you have any opinions on it?
Yeah, I can understand that. And after seeing Alma so many times, it becomes pretty routine.

I always say this about FEAR 2 - It is a bad horror game, and a terrible sequel, but a pretty good action game on its own. Strip the "FEAR" title, and you'll enjoy it more. I don't recall being scared once, despite being scared one or two times in the demo... It is still a bit corridor-ish, but switches things up from time to time with outdoor levels, and a couple times that you get to wear power armor and tear sh*t to pieces (which takes away from the horror vibe, but is enjoyable.) I heard one reviewer say that although they complained about all the offices in FEAR 1, they actually found the office levels to be the most enjoyable ones in FEAR 2, because they disliked the outdoor levels.
It feels like a console game, with semi-regenerating armor, an interface made for controllers, a narrow FOV (which I believe can be hacked), and in my opinion a really intrusive and annoying HUD.
Summing up... It's decent fun, but it's not FEAR. If you like mindless action, you may have fun. I wouldn't expect many scares, especially if the first one was not scary. It's not bad, but I'd wait for a sale.
*people keep digging*
*Keep digging*
"Well here you go."
"omg, so much water!"
lol !!! you're evil :D
it's not easy to "drive" people heh... ^^
it's sometimes hard to notice everything that is said, too...
*people keep digging*
*Keep digging*
"Well here you go."
"omg, so much water!"
LaPtiteBete: lol !!! you're evil :D
it's not easy to "drive" people heh... ^^
it's sometimes hard to notice everything that is said, too...
That's why you get 2 warnings. Third time's the charm.
Whoa, new releases! *blows out torch*
Interesting... Ziggurat looks like a lot of fun, but I doubt it would run on my computer, as usual...
AgentBirdnest: Whoa, new releases! *blows out torch*
Interesting... Ziggurat looks like a lot of fun, but I doubt it would run on my computer, as usual...
Well i don't know. The system requirements don't look too bad...
I'll hug someone here and where's Owl-chan and Battle Sister-chan?
l0rdtr3k: I'll hug someone here and where's Owl-chan and Battle Sister-chan?
Not in Japan.
Arrgh I'm tempted to get Hearts of Iron 3 but I've made a resolve not to buy any more games for a while. Must.... Resist....