It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Well i don't know. The system requirements don't look too bad...
Not bad, no... I doubt it would run smoothly and comfortably on my machine. I am running just about the lowest-end CPU I could find, with 2GB of RAM. Usually a 2GB minimum requirement means it won't run too well for me.
AgentBirdnest: Not bad, no... I doubt it would run smoothly and comfortably on my machine. I am running just about the lowest-end CPU I could find, with 2GB of RAM. Usually a 2GB minimum requirement means it won't run too well for me.
Oh well in that case it might be difficult though. But i'm surprised about the modest system requirements nonetheless...
ElTerprise: Oh well in that case it might be difficult though. But i'm surprised about the modest system requirements nonetheless...
Yeah, I'm a bit surprised by that too. Definitely more reasonable than some 2D platformers being released that require 1GB video ram and a quad-core CPU :-p
Post edited July 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
BillyMaysFan59: Arrgh I'm tempted to get Hearts of Iron 3 but I've made a resolve not to buy any more games for a while. Must.... Resist....
Do it. It's good.
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, I'm a bit surprised by that too. Definitely more reasonable than some 2D platformers being released that require 1GB video ram and a quad-core CPU :-p
Speaks for the devs i guess :).
Does anyone like disco\eurodance music? I need to recognize\find a song.
jl here!
phaolo: Does anyone like disco\eurodance music? I need to recognize\find a song.
Ho... How will you do that... singing ? :D
phaolo: Does anyone like disco\eurodance music? I need to recognize\find a song.
LaPtiteBete: Ho... How will you do that... singing ? :D
??
I recorded a clip...
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing fairly well, or improving if you're not.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing fairly well, or improving if you're not.
Hey crow!
I need to pick up the pace on beating games. Just looked at my finished list for the year and it's way shorter than I expected.
I'm surprised at the number of people who haven't played Albion, must not be as many DOSbox users out there as I thought.
EndreWhiteMane: I'm surprised at the number of people who haven't played Albion, must not be as many DOSbox users out there as I thought.
Good evening Endre :)
Have you played it?
I never had the chance to play it as of yet...
Post edited July 30, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: I'm surprised at the number of people who haven't played Albion, must not be as many DOSbox users out there as I thought.
ElTerprise: Good evening Endre :)
Have you played it?
I never had the chance to play it as of yet...
Yes, I played it a few years ago. Great game, some people complain that the 3D parts make them seasick but they didn't me. ;)