It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: DARK OMEN!
That's also from Ubisoft?
Soccorro: DARK OMEN!
ElTerprise: That's also from Ubisoft?
no...EA i think
Soccorro: no...EA i think
Well maybe EA will also contiue releasing games here. I mean Ubisoft also needed two years :)
ZenWan: Good morning / afternoon everyone

I'm late today, so just a quick in / out, internet connection had given up, I think it had developed heat stroke. Terrible forest fires in France and Germany, feel bad for those who have lost their homes, and I always feel so bad for the wildlife that cannot run or fly to safety.

Always polite to me and to others in this thread - and liked your responses to the VV developers.. Out in the jungle? Different approach is sometimes called for.

Wish you'd do a live stream of you playing one of your games. Meat Boy? That would be most entertaining. Didn't you threaten us with that once?

Hope you get some rest, and that the summer ends early for you - and for me.

CarrionCrow: I'd doublecheck in regards to things like an always-online requirement for your singleplayer game, see what people are saying about whether or not Ubisoft is still fucking up their game servers so people can't play from time to time.

Beyond all that, I'm inclined to trust anything from Ubisoft the same way I'd trust a feral rat climbing up my pant leg.
ZenWan: <laughing>

It sounds as though you really don't trust them? Loved the analogy. Good morning / evening, Crow, and also goodbye, I am late and must head for the cliffs before the sun destroys the day.

Hope you have a good rest when you rest.
Good evening. =)

Don't feel too badly about being late, ended up helping a roommate move some stuff around and fell asleep right after, so now I'm responding to you hours later.

The people here are decent and I'm certainly not going to be rude to developers willing to take the time to spend hours talking with customers about their game. Speaking of, need to wipe out Sleeping Dogs today so I can get back to Victor Vran and the punishment of hard mode. -laughs-

Thinking about it. My internet was too slow previously, fairly certain any streaming I did would've ended up like crap.
But with an upgrade, I need to get back to checking out microphones.
Not sure if people would be interested in me playing Meat Boy, though. That game involves me dying a lot.

I'll get through it, there's only about a month left and summer will begin to shift to fall, thankfully.
Where I live, spring and autumn are the most enjoyable seasons by far.
Otherwise, it's either burning hot or freezing cold.

When it comes to current releases or their client, the trust definitely isn't there.
I still intensely dislike that I spent money on something through Blizzard, since their setup is the antithesis of DRM-free, and Ubisoft has the exact same thing.
But at the same time, they just released more games here on GOG, and I have no problem whatsoever purchasing those.
Any time a major company is either willing to or continues to play ball here, I want to support that since there's still a huge amount of quality games that the megacorps are sitting on. Those pieces of history gather dust when there are still hundreds of thousands of people who want to either experience them again or finally get a chance to play them.

Hopefully you've been avoiding the same heat stroke that hit your connection, and your move is going well. =)
Aloha all, doing OK here, hope you all are too.
The new releases are quite exciting, Archimedean Dynasty and Albion I've played and they're quite good.
All of the Anno series are excellent, I have 1701 and would love to have the whole series.
Something to look forward to on payday. (Please don't spoil my buying fun with ninja stuff) :-)
Glad we heard from DD and I look forward to hearing about the Terraria MP session.
Post edited July 29, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, doing OK here, hope you all are too.
The new releases are quite exciting, Archimedean Dynasty and Albion I've played and they're quite good.
All of the Anno series are excellent, I have 1701 and would love to have the whole series.
Something to look forward to on payday. (Please don't spoil my buying fun with ninja stuff) :-)
Glad we heard from DD and I look forward to hearing about the Terraria MP session.
*big welcome hug*
Awww.... no ninja gifting? Only if I get a big hug :P
Also Anno 1602 is really really great.
Good afternoon. =)

Not really into building-type games despite having a few (I promise I'll get to them eventually, Lynette, and I still appreciate you getting them for me), but Albion and Archimedean Dynasty are two I've wanted for quite a while, and by "quite a while" I mean I've been seeing them mentioned for frigging years now.
And as a bonus, I can now do a full Aquanox series run, which makes me happy.

GOG is absolutely killing it in regards to new releases, and my wishlist is now over a hundred again. (Damn it.)

Aside from looking forward to more digital goodies, how's your day going so far?
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
*really big anti-ninja bearhug) :-)
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
EndreWhiteMane: *really big anti-ninja bearhug) :-)
Yeah :D
CarrionCrow: Aside from looking forward to more digital goodies, how's your day going so far?
Good day so far, storms came through the last two days and now it's a pretty nice sunny day.
Can't wait to see you stream something, time to pick out a microphone. :-)
CarrionCrow: Aside from looking forward to more digital goodies, how's your day going so far?
EndreWhiteMane: Good day so far, storms came through the last two days and now it's a pretty nice sunny day.
You say that now, but with the right (or wrong, depending on how you look at things) title, it'll just be hours of me foaming at the mouth.
For something truly awful, it's either a choice of me doing it while drunk off my ass so people can possibly get the audio joy of hearing me literally vomit over a game, or me screaming and cursing endlessly.
EndreWhiteMane: *really big anti-ninja bearhug) :-)
moonshineshadow: Yeah :D
How long before the 'Terraria Marathon'?
moonshineshadow: Yeah :D
EndreWhiteMane: How long before the 'Terraria Marathon'?
1h before we start :-)
And I am not sure it will be a Marathon ;-)
At least for me, I will need some sleep later :D But I guess I'll keep the server running if the others want to play longer.
Post edited July 29, 2015 by moonshineshadow
EndreWhiteMane: Good day so far, storms came through the last two days and now it's a pretty nice sunny day.
CarrionCrow: You say that now, but with the right (or wrong, depending on how you look at things) title, it'll just be hours of me foaming at the mouth.
For something truly awful, it's either a choice of me doing it while drunk off my ass so people can possibly get the audio joy of hearing me literally vomit over a game, or me screaming and cursing endlessly.
Might want to hold the vomit for the first stream or two, always wise to leave your audience wanting more. :-)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Hjello Endre! :)