It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: PvP??? Of course not. If I wanted to play PvP I'd go somewhere else. It will be co-op.
LaPtiteBete: That's it :D
So... shall we all start with a brand new character ? starting from zero ?...
It is probably the best to all start from zero. Or what do you think?
Post edited July 29, 2015 by moonshineshadow
GreenDamsel: Normal is co-op afaik? So no.
ddickinson: So no brutally murdering the regulars of the thread? That's a same. :-)
Yup. There's no good party without some bloodshed.
I just realised that new Nordic release, Legend of Kay, has its price increased by over 39% for the UK (it cost $19.99 for the US, but $27.89 for the UK). I hope that is an error by GOG, as if that is true and they are marking up their games so much then I guess that is Nordic on my list of never buying form those publishers again list.

GreenDamsel: Yup. There's no good party without some bloodshed.
Perhaps you should all try a FPS after Terarria. :-)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: It is probably the best to all start from zero. Or what do you think?
I agree with Moon. Mostly because I'm seriously weak, pathetic, and embarrassed... and want everyone else to be the same so I won't seem as bad :"p
Post edited July 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: I just realised that new Nordic release, Legend of Kay, has its price increased by over 39% for the UK (it cost $19.99 for the US, but $27.89 for the UK). I hope that is an error by GOG, as if that is true and they are marking up their games so much then I guess that is Nordic on my list of never buying form those publishers again list.
Wow, yeah I would really hope that that is just an error. Nearly 40% is just insane!
Well, I will be off. I am not sure how often I will be online this week, but it will just be due to me enjoying some lovely time with my partner, not because of anything serious or bad. So no need to worry. But if you don't see me for a week then send out the search dogs. :-)

I hope you all have a lovely week, and have lots of fun playing Terarria.

*big hugs and silly waves*

AgentBirdnest: ...
I will leave you in charge of making sure the thread doesn't die, Mr Gent. :-)

I hope you have a nice day, Agent, and a very good week in case I don't see you until next week.

*big peanut butter hugs*

NoNewTaleToTell: Wow, yeah I would really hope that that is just an error. Nearly 40% is just insane!
I know. Hopefully it is just an error, if Nordic tried to charge nearly 40% extra then that would be unacceptable, and a clear abuse of the regional pricing system.
Post edited July 29, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: It is probably the best to all start from zero. Or what do you think?
AgentBirdnest: I agree with Moon. Mostly because I'm seriously weak, pathetic, and embarrassed... and want everyone else to be the same so I won't seem as bad :"p
Ah don't worry, I keep dying a lot, so we can be embarassed together :D

ddickinson: Well, I will be off. I am not sure how often I will be online this week, but it will just be due to me enjoying some lovely time with my partner, not because of anything serious or bad. So no need to worry. But if you don't see me for a week then send out the search dogs. :-)
*extra big hugs to last you through the week if you are not online*
Post edited July 29, 2015 by moonshineshadow
ddickinson: I will leave you in charge of making sure the thread doesn't die, Mr Gent. :-)

I hope you have a nice day, Agent, and a very good week in case I don't see you until next week.

*big peanut butter hugs*
Oh pluck, I'm already failing!! [panic mode: ON] ',','',',:-O

I guess you won't see this, but I hope you have a nice week and keep improving. *many big hugs*
moonshineshadow: Ah don't worry, I keep dying a lot, so we can be embarassed together :D
Yay!! \o/ *big embarrassed hug* :-D
Post edited July 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: *whispers quietly to Owl*

"Just a game" is code for you and Moon should murder them all. :-)
(I am not sure you can murder each other in Terarria, I have no idea what you really do in the game.)
**whispering too**
No, if we play in co-op mode we won't be able to hurt each other... :-)
I kinda understood you weren't interested at all in Terraria ! :D too bad... it would have been funny to meet you there too !
I just realised that if we start with new characters this evening, I'll have to wear the ugly armor *urgh* :D
Aw... I just had a fancy gold pickaxe... :-\
I wonder how we will handle having to share the resources... are they proportional to the number of players ? or will we have to fight ? :D
ddickinson: I just realised that new Nordic release, Legend of Kay, has its price increased by over 39% for the UK (it cost $19.99 for the US, but $27.89 for the UK). I hope that is an error by GOG, as if that is true and they are marking up their games so much then I guess that is Nordic on my list of never buying form those publishers again list.
Or else, GOG hates English people :D heehee
AgentBirdnest: I agree with Moon. Mostly because I'm seriously weak, pathetic, and embarrassed... and want everyone else to be the same so I won't seem as bad :"p
Will you stop dragging everyone to the ground, you ? >:-p
Post edited July 29, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Will you stop dragging everyone to the ground, you ? >:-p
:'-(
I'll just sit in the corner and watch from a distance then... *sniff*
ddickinson: Well, I will be off. I am not sure how often I will be online this week, but it will just be due to me enjoying some lovely time with my partner, not because of anything serious or bad. So no need to worry. But if you don't see me for a week then send out the search dogs. :-)

No worries if you don't pop up within the next days then, I take note :)
I hope I'll see you before I leave on holidays... I don't know how often/how long I'll be able to log in then... I'll try to login each day at least to say hello :)
Have a nice week DD ! Enjoy it as much as possible, and don't forget to rest, too !
Take care !
**Big happy and reassured hugs**
moonshineshadow: I just realised that if we start with new characters this evening, I'll have to wear the ugly armor *urgh* :D
We don't even have any armor at the beginning !!!
Now I have a golden helmet and boots, and... a... tungsten chest armor :D haha
AgentBirdnest: :'-(
I'll just sit in the corner and watch from a distance then... *sniff*
Nah, you'll move your *ss and dig, as everyone :D
Or I'll bury you in a dirt tomb... Hihi :-)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Aw... I just had a fancy gold pickaxe... :-\
I wonder how we will handle having to share the resources... are they proportional to the number of players ? or will we have to fight ? :D
I have no clue :D
We'll figure something out ;-)

moonshineshadow: I just realised that if we start with new characters this evening, I'll have to wear the ugly armor *urgh* :D
LaPtiteBete: We don't even have any armor at the beginning !!!
Now I have a golden helmet and boots, and... a... tungsten chest armor :D haha
Yeah but the wood armor can be crafted pretty fast and it is so ugly :P
For my normal game I crafted myself a nice robe and am using a green color to make it look nice :D
LaPtiteBete: I wonder how we will handle having to share the resources... are they proportional to the number of players ? or will we have to fight ? :D
I imagine it might work itself out. Since we will be able to dig faster, and in more locations at once, maybe resources could be found just as quickly? I dunno... should be fun :-)
LaPtiteBete: Nah, you'll move your *ss and dig, as everyone :D
Or I'll bury you in a dirt tomb... Hihi :-)
ô__ô Yes, ma'am. I don't want to be put in the Terrarian oubliette too ',',,,',',':-|