It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Question - What is your favourite video game genre? Or the genre you play the most?
1. RPGs. Ranging from Neverwinter Nights 2 to Mass Effect, I love them all. Except Fallout. Fallout is a bit fucky, imho. I hate Fallout.
2. Strategy. Everything as well. From Paraworld to Victory II.
3. Beat em Ups. At the moment some focus on Sm4sh and Melee, but my secret favourite is Soul Calibur (2).
l0rdtr3k: Nobody gave me a hug and where's Battle Sister-chan?
*happy to see the bright blob - hug*

My favourite genre is point'n'clicks. Though I get sidetracked sometimes... like it's been since last september I've finished any. So many awesome rpgs...
superstande: *happy to see the bright blob - hug*

My favourite genre is point'n'clicks. Though I get sidetracked sometimes... like it's been since last september I've finished any. So many awesome rpgs...
I envy everyone who can play Point n Clicks. The last one i finished was... Arthur's Knights. And that was when I was a kid. After that I got too impatient with walking animations and fucklogicmuch puzzles.
"I need to start a fire in this cave or I freeze to death."
Dude there's a torch lighting up the room. Take the torch.
"I can't use that yet."
Wtf? Let's click around wildly.
"I found a match on the ground."
Ok what... There's nothing here except the TORCH, but sure lets go back 5 screens.
"I found some linen in the well. It might burn."
The LINEN was in a WELL. It's wet for fucks sake. Anyway, let's go back to the cave.
"I lit a fire with the match, the linen and some pubic hair of an wild rhinozeros I tamed earlier."
Dear protagonist, by the laws of darwin and men, you deserve to die.
Is there any way to observe a Terraria multiplayer game...without playing?
AgentBirdnest: Question - What is your favourite video game genre? Or the genre you play the most?
Let's see: Currently i'd say it's like that:

1. Strategy - mostly Grand Strategy and C&C style RTS
2. Terraria ;) (i guess you can call it side-scrolling Action-Adventure)
3. RPG - mostly ARPG at the moment...

*Big hug* :)
superstande: *happy to see the bright blob - hug*

GreenDamsel: I envy everyone who can play Point n Clicks. The last one i finished was... Arthur's Knights. And that was when I was a kid. After that I got too impatient with walking animations and fucklogicmuch puzzles.
"I can't use that yet."
Ok what... There's nothing here except the TORCH, but sure lets go back 5 screens.
The LINEN was in a WELL. It's wet for fucks sake. Anyway, let's go back to the cave.
"I lit a fire with the match, the linen and some pubic hair of an wild rhinozeros I tamed earlier."
;) I love your descriptions of point'n'clicks. There's those kind alright :)
I could maybe recommend the newer ones, like Wadget Eye games. They are rather intelligent :) (for point'n'clicks..)
Remembering the Maniac Mansion and Zak Mckracken Chainsaw problem.... The first one had the chainsaw, the second game had the gasoline for it... But at least that was intentional :) (I hope)
superstande: ;) I love your descriptions of point'n'clicks. There's those kind alright :)
I could maybe recommend the newer ones, like Wadget Eye games. They are rather intelligent :) (for point'n'clicks..)
Remembering the Maniac Mansion and Zak Mckracken Chainsaw problem.... The first one had the chainsaw, the second game had the gasoline for it... But at least that was intentional :) (I hope)
Checking out Sam&Max at the moment. Still in Season 1, but I'm saving that for my vacation in 3 weeks where I have no Internet anyway.
GreenDamsel: I envy everyone who can play Point n Clicks. The last one i finished was... Arthur's Knights. And that was when I was a kid. After that I got too impatient with walking animations and fucklogicmuch puzzles.
"I can't use that yet."
Heh! Fair enough :-D
I always remember King's Quest V.
- Buy a pie.
- Eat the pie instead of saving it for the entire game and using it for a purpose that nobody would ever think of unless they are insane.
- You're plucked.
superstande: ;) I love your descriptions of point'n'clicks. There's those kind alright :)
Definitely agree with that. Puzzles are generally not too ridiculous, and make sense. I love these games quite a lot :-)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
"I can't use that yet."
That sounds pretty accurate....i hate that "logic" in Point-and-clicks...
"I can't use that yet."
AgentBirdnest: Heh! Fair enough :-D
I always remember King's Quest V.
- Buy a pie.
- Eat the pie instead of saving it for the entire game and using it for a purpose that nobody would ever think of unless they are insane.
- You're plucked.
My "Hate-the-game" moment this year was in Chronicles of Riddick Butcher Bay, where you are in the deep mines chased by aliens and the game just tell you to recharge a cell, but you have to find it yourself. Somewhere in that level, which constantly spawns aliens to chase you. Either you know where to go from a previous run, or you're lucky or you run out of ammo and die horribly. All whilst you basically get jumpscared around every corner, because the constant spawning floods the whole level.
"I can't use that yet."
ElTerprise: That sounds pretty accurate....i hate that "logic" in Point-and-clicks...
*starts to nom Rayman*
So... these are the first Ubisoft releases in over two years here ô__ô
I wonder if we can expect any more. I'd love to see the Brothers in Arms series here...
AgentBirdnest: So... these are the first Ubisoft releases in over two years here ô__ô
I wonder if we can expect any more. I'd love to see the Brothers in Arms series here...
Uh that would be nice. But i'd also like to see the Assassin's Creed Ezio-Trilogy...and of course moar Anno :D
AgentBirdnest: So... these are the first Ubisoft releases in over two years here ô__ô
ElTerprise: Uh that would be nice. But i'd also like to see the Assassin's Creed Ezio-Trilogy...and of course moar Anno :D
DARK OMEN!
BillyMaysFan59: Is there any way to observe a Terraria multiplayer game...without playing?
I don't think there is a way. At least I can't think of any at the moment.

Also: Anno!!!!! :D
Post edited July 29, 2015 by moonshineshadow