It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Nah, you'll move your *ss and dig, as everyone :D
Or I'll bury you in a dirt tomb... Hihi :-)
AgentBirdnest: ô__ô Yes, ma'am. I don't want to be put in the Terrarian oubliette too ',',,,',',':-|
She's not evil enough. Wait for a person to dig somewhere and then fill it with lava from above.
*takes a cup of iced coffee*

'Sup?

Hey wait a minute..... what's all this talk about Terraria? Is there a big multiplayer thing going on or something? :P
BillyMaysFan59: *takes a cup of iced coffee*

'Sup?

Hey wait a minute..... what's all this talk about Terraria? Is there a big multiplayer thing going on or something? :P
Yeah something like that ;-)
This evening (at least for us europeans it is evening) at 21:00 CET :D
BillyMaysFan59: *takes a cup of iced coffee*

'Sup?

moonshineshadow: Yeah something like that ;-)
Can't really participate in anything like that, I'm afraid..... but I hope you guys have fun!
moonshineshadow: Yeah something like that ;-)
BillyMaysFan59: Can't really participate in anything like that, I'm afraid..... but I hope you guys have fun!
Too bad. No time or no interest?
BillyMaysFan59: Can't really participate in anything like that, I'm afraid..... but I hope you guys have fun!
moonshineshadow: Too bad. No time or no interest?
Time is the main thing, but lately my gaming interest is more towards single player experiences. ;)
moonshineshadow: Too bad. No time or no interest?
BillyMaysFan59: Time is the main thing, but lately my gaming interest is more towards single player experiences. ;)
Yeah I can understand that :D
Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Good morning =)

*pours coffee for Enterprise*
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning =)

Hmm..thanks for the coffee :)
How are you doing?
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning =)

ElTerprise: Hmm..thanks for the coffee :)
How are you doing?
OK I guess
BillyMaysFan59: OK I guess
Ok...pretty much the same here..
Yeeeeiiiaaiii!

Albion is here!! Whooiieee!

\o/

*goes back to play Dragonfall... :) just kidding *

How's things? I read your Terraria World Cup is Tonight?!
Everybody ready?
;)

I'll be interested to know who wins :) Maybe I'll reward the winner tomorrow? :)
Dammit, DD gave me one job, and that was to.... um... *checking* .... Ah! make sure the thread "doesn't die"... and I'm failing at it :'-(

So, I hereby declare this question time!

Question - What is your favourite video game genre? Or the genre you play the most?

Throughout my gaming life, my favourite has typically been FPS, followed by RTS, then Adventure.
However, this year my taste have shifted a bit. My favourtie in 2015 is Adventure, followed by RTS, then what I could only describe as "Casual".

[/massively fails at ideas to keep the thread alive]

edit : Oh good, thread saved by Sup :-)
Post edited July 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Nobody gave me a hug and where's Battle Sister-chan?