It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Irenicusss: Good Morning
HijacK: Good morning to you too, even though where I live is almost midnight. :D
Its 9 AM in Romania.
HijacK: Good morning to you too, even though where I live is almost midnight. :D
GreenDamsel: Its 9 AM in Romania.
I don't live in Romania anymore. I had moved to the US about 2 years ago, but I still retain Romania as my location on GOG since that is my nationality.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by HijacK
GreenDamsel: Its 9 AM in Romania.
HijacK: I don't live in Romania anymore. I had moved to the US about 2 years ago, but I still retain Romania as my location on GOG since that is my nationality.
Aha.
Thread! Hello! And hello to everyone in it. Hope your Tuesday is going swimmingly (never used that word before) :-)

Tuesday. New release day... My prediction - yeah, you guessed it - Harry and the Haunted House :-p
AgentBirdnest: Thread! Hello! And hello to everyone in it. Hope your Tuesday is going swimmingly (never used that word before) :-)

Tuesday. New release day... My prediction - yeah, you guessed it - Harry and the Haunted House :-p
The releases come so fast I can barely finish my older games.
I'm still gnawing on Butcher Bay, Warrior Within, and Spellforce 2 (before I replay the better Spellforce 1 harrr).
Good morning everybody :)
**Big hugs, waves and coffees**
Hope you're all doing good !!
AgentBirdnest: Thread! Hello! And hello to everyone in it. Hope your Tuesday is going swimmingly (never used that word before) :-)

GreenDamsel: The releases come so fast I can barely finish my older games.
I'm still gnawing on Butcher Bay, Warrior Within, and Spellforce 2 (before I replay the better Spellforce 1 harrr).
I haven't played Spellforce 1, but I was a huge fan of the sequel and its expansions.
LaPtiteBete: Good morning everybody :)
Morning, Owl!
**Extra huge hug with water**
Quite good, yes. How about yourself?
Any predictions for the new release? :-)
GreenDamsel: The releases come so fast I can barely finish my older games.
HijacK: I haven't played Spellforce 1, but I was a huge fan of the sequel and its expansions.
Go play Spellforce 1. Imho, it is way better balanced around the races and the character development is more flexible and the abilities more interesting. And I remember Breath of Winter being extremely difficult. At least I couldn't beat it when I was a child. That's why I try to go back and finally beat that and do the Pheonix one.
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Owl!
Morning, my Agent !!
**Crushing hug... and discreetly pour the water to my plant**
Good too !! thanks :)
And for the predictions... I tried to cheat, as ElT, but I didn't find anything...
Dune 2000 ? or the whole Command and Conqueer series !!! \o/
LaPtiteBete: Morning, my Agent !!
**Crushing hug... and discreetly pour the water to my plant**
Good too !! thanks :)
And for the predictions... I tried to cheat, as ElT, but I didn't find anything...
Dune 2000 ? or the whole Command and Conqueer series !!! \o/
**Wondering why Gary looks so happy**
Great to hear :-)
Ooooh, that would be so awesome to get Command and Conquer here. Would definitely insta-buy it, no question. I spent massive amounts of time playing those instead of going to school [/regrets] Have we had any releases from EA lately? It seems like it has been a long time (I'm probably wrong...)
Hi.
Hello there Lovely Owl :-)
AgentBirdnest: **Wondering why Gary looks so happy**
Great to hear :-)
Ooooh, that would be so awesome to get Command and Conquer here. Would definitely insta-buy it, no question. I spent massive amounts of time playing those instead of going to school [/regrets] Have we had any releases from EA lately? It seems like it has been a long time (I'm probably wrong...)
(it's not Gary, it's Phil. I'm at work !)
It would be an instant buy for me too :)
From EA ?... I don't think so... they have their own marketplace, plus ?...
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Owl!
Hello Agent :-) Back to your very regal avatar I see.