It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Hi.
Hi Damsel :)
How are yu doing ?...
cecil: Hello there Lovely Owl :-)
Hey Cecil :) what's up ?
Post edited July 28, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Hi Damsel :)
How are yu doing ?...
LaPtiteBete: Hey Cecil :) what's up ?
The sky the moon the greater universe thought that was well universal ;)
How are yu doing ?...
LaPtiteBete: Hey Cecil :) what's up ?
Doing fine, since I overruled my supervisor and set my own schedule for my thesis. It is now stricter, tighter and a lot more precise and efficient. Love it.

How are you?
cecil: The sky the moon the greater universe thought that was well universal ;)
Hum.... and how are you ?
How are yu doing ?...

Hey Cecil :) what's up ?
GreenDamsel: Doing fine, since I overruled my supervisor and set my own schedule for my thesis. It is now stricter, tighter and a lot more precise and efficient. Love it.

How are you?
May I ask what is your thesis on?
GreenDamsel: Doing fine, since I overruled my supervisor and set my own schedule for my thesis. It is now stricter, tighter and a lot more precise and efficient. Love it.

How are you?
Sounds great :)
I'm good, thanks... I'm about to do a 1,5 hour trip to meet a customer and work at his place :)

How are you?
cecil: May I ask what is your thesis on?
Improving open innovation projects.
LaPtiteBete: (it's not Gary, it's Phil. I'm at work !)
It would be an instant buy for me too :)
From EA ?... I don't think so... they have their own marketplace, plus ?...
Ah, sorry.
I just did some Agent-work, and found that the last release from EA was Sim City 4... on May 28 of last year :-( Yes, they have their own marketplace. That's probably why the C&C games are not here, they are keeping them exclusive to their store :'-(
**Sad hug**
Post edited July 28, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Can I guess the Swindle is coming out today? It says so itself so not sure if that counts as cheating ;)
akhliber:
ZenWan: Hi akhliber, always good to see you. Hope that you're ok, and sorry about your lady.

How is the one and only Sarge?

GeneralNero:
ZenWan:
I'm doing pretty well! Just woke up from an unexpected but quite restful sleep, ready for some morning coffee. Sarge is doing great, and is growing faster than I can make sense of. He's become the most loving pup, it's awesome. :) I hope you're doing well yourself!
ZenWan: I know that 'dead in here' feeling well. ;-) Although if you're around, at least I can almost always be sure that Mr ever-polite Crow will respond to my post.

I just logged in briefly to check the latest updates and the forums. Very short of time these days, almost zero hour for the big move.
It would help if the temps would at least drop below 39C-102F, and the humidity would disappear, but we don't always get what we wish for. It's 25C- 77F out there right now, and it's still dark.

sigh

I really hope you are well, Crow, although I know you will just say 'can't complain'. :-D

How's the wishlist getting along? There surely can't be much left to put on it? <laughing>
Good morning. =)

Yes, if I'm awake, I do try to respond. Wouldn't even begin to say I'm always polite, though.

Was distracted by trying to chew through the last piece of a game that's starting to annoy me.

Sincerely hoping you're getting some kind of help for moving, especially with the weather being that bad.

Doing all right here, just tired.
There isn't much left to put on my list, just updating since GOG has put out a sizable amount of things that I want since the summer sale ended.

Hopefully you have a good day. Try to stay as cool as you can.
cecil: Can I guess the Swindle is coming out today? It says so itself so not sure if that counts as cheating ;)
Where did you see that ?... ô__ô
akhliber:
Hi akhliber !! :)
CarrionCrow:
Good morning Crow !! :)
**Pass Crow a big mug of coffee**
Post edited July 28, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
akhliber:
LaPtiteBete: Hi akhliber !! :)
CarrionCrow:
LaPtiteBete:
Good morning! Can you pass me a mug as well? I'm feeling too damn lazy to start my own pot. ;)
akhliber: Good morning! Can you pass me a mug as well? I'm feeling too damn lazy to start my own pot. ;)
**Pass akhliber a big mug of coffee too**
Very understandable :)
How are you doing ??
ZenWan:
CarrionCrow: Was distracted by trying to chew through the last piece of a game that's starting to annoy me.
What game are you wrapping up?