It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber:
ElTerprise: Yes. The story was one of three things i really enjoyed about Sleeping Dogs. Granted it had some contrived moments but overall it was very good imho. Aside from that i really liked the hand-to-hand combat although it took me some time to get into the system and i really think that the setting is a nice contrast to the standard American City game like this are usually set in.
The only game i tried to pick as much side-stuff as possible was Skyrim - mostly because the main quest is nothing to write home about...
That sounds actually pretty promising about Witcher 3.

Yes seems like it. And the Viking-setting is also nice.
The Witcher 3 is pretty fantastic. I've read a lot of complaints, but other than being frustrated at first by Geralt's movement (I got used to it, and then they patched in an alternative movement mode anyway) I've been absolutely loving it.
Glad to hear the story is engaging in Sleeping Dogs, bland story is usually what keeps me from fully enjoying GTA clone type games. I'll have plenty of fun opening the game and bashing things, but I'll lose interest in missions after a handful and then it just gets old fairly quickly. I loved the setting as well though, which was mainly what made me think I should give it another shot sometime.

I put so many hours into Skyrim. The main quest was pretty bland, but the mods available made it just fantastic. It was my go-to game for years whenever I'd just feel like being immersed in another world (and mods like the "sounds of Skyrim" made playing on headphones really nice too.)
akhliber: The Witcher 3 is pretty fantastic. I've read a lot of complaints, but other than being frustrated at first by Geralt's movement (I got used to it, and then they patched in an alternative movement mode anyway) I've been absolutely loving it.
Glad to hear the story is engaging in Sleeping Dogs, bland story is usually what keeps me from fully enjoying GTA clone type games. I'll have plenty of fun opening the game and bashing things, but I'll lose interest in missions after a handful and then it just gets old fairly quickly. I loved the setting as well though, which was mainly what made me think I should give it another shot sometime.

I put so many hours into Skyrim. The main quest was pretty bland, but the mods available made it just fantastic. It was my go-to game for years whenever I'd just feel like being immersed in another world (and mods like the "sounds of Skyrim" made playing on headphones really nice too.)
I heard about those complaints too but i definitely want to play that soon. But my plan is to replay 1 and 2 first :)
Well i liked the story and it's a pretty dark story but it tries to tell the undercover cop story in a sincere way. But i also had similar problem like you with other gta clones and actually GTA itself (at least GTA IV).

Yes. I really liked about Skyrim that there was a short story in every place you visited and those short stories were usually more engaging that the main story. And of course it gets way better with mods :).
Good morning everyone.
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning everyone.
Hello - how are you doing?
ElTerprise: Hello - how are you doing?
Can't complain. Probably going to go pick berries this morning.

Heh, not that I care much, but did my rep just go down a point?
Good morning! :)
BillyMaysFan59: Can't complain. Probably going to go pick berries this morning.

Glad to hear that. Picking berries sounds nice :)

Might be. You've posted in the known scammers thread after all...
ElTerprise:
BillyMaysFan59: Heh, not that I care much, but did my rep just go down a point?
...and +1 to you as well. I hope you are doing well!
akhliber: Good morning! :)
Haven't seen you in a while. How's life been? =)
BillyMaysFan59: Can't complain. Probably going to go pick berries this morning.

ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Picking berries sounds nice :)

Might be. You've posted in the known scammers thread after all...
Alt demasker (aka nes 40000000000) sent me a chat message too. Not replying to him, he doesn't deserve any attention.

He can do what he wants, I don't give a flying shite to be honest
Post edited July 28, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
akhliber:
BillyMaysFan59: Haven't seen you in a while. How's life been? =)
ElTerprise:
BillyMaysFan59:
I'm doing pretty well! Looking forward to a vacation with the lady in a couple weeks, having a lazy morning with some coffee, chocolate soy milk and the pup. :) I hope you're doing well yourself!
akhliber: I'm doing pretty well! Looking forward to a vacation with the lady in a couple weeks, having a lazy morning with some coffee, chocolate soy milk and the pup. :) I hope you're doing well yourself!
Yep nothing to complain about so far.

How's your pup doing?
akhliber:
BillyMaysFan59: Yep nothing to complain about so far.

How's your pup doing?
He's doing great! He's started to truly teethe, which has made things more interesting, but aside from when the need to chew everything hits, he's started turning into quite a lazy pup. We nap on the couch together a couple times a day. Go for a walk, he wants a nap. Play with him in the yard, he wants a nap. I have no complaints, as frankly. I want a nap as well. :) He's gotten so much bigger, but he's the sweetest thing.
Alt demasker (aka nes 40000000000) sent me a chat message too. Not replying to him, he doesn't deserve any attention.

He can do what he wants, I don't give a flying shite to be honest
Yes. I only read in the scammers thread - but i agree with what you posted there. People shouldn't report his posts as spam.
Well and for the chat i think setting it to friends only might be a way to solve the chat spamming until GOG implements a proper block/ignore feature like the one the PM system had...
*hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Has anyone seen Hyper lately? I just realized how long it's been. :/
He is sometimes in some other threads, mostly when gog broke something again. I think he is spending less time here on the forum :-(

ZenWan: On my way now... wishing all of you a very pleasant day.
*just sending you some hugs*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big hug* Hello Moon :)
How are you doing?