It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: snip
YOU! O_O

What is a 'bete'? >.> I know what petite means, even though you probably didn't have enough characters to type it fully.
CarrionCrow: Hey there, Owl lady. How was your day?
LaPtiteBete: Very good, thanks :)
what about you ??
[insert here some heroic fact] :D
-laughs- I don't like lying unless I absolutely have to, so I'll be honest instead.
It's a pretty standard day around here. Doing things around the house, working on odds and ends of stuff.
The only thing out of the ordinary was me going over to the neighbor's and talking with them for a bit.
LaPtiteBete: Very good, thanks :)
what about you ??
[insert here some heroic fact] :D
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I don't like lying unless I absolutely have to, so I'll be honest instead.
It's a pretty standard day around here. Doing things around the house, working on odds and ends of stuff.
The only thing out of the ordinary was me going over to the neighbor's and talking with them for a bit.
You were being sociable and I'm drinking Diet Dr Pepper.
That is very weird, is a cosmic kinda way. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: You were being sociable and I'm drinking Diet Dr Pepper.
My being sociable is far more strange, I think.
Diet Dr. Pepper is the best of all diet sodas, in my opinion. I have a cup full of it sitting next to me (no drinks on the desk, don't tempt fate) right now.
EndreWhiteMane: You were being sociable and I'm drinking Diet Dr Pepper.
CarrionCrow: My being sociable is far more strange, I think.
Diet Dr. Pepper is the best of all diet sodas, in my opinion. I have a cup full of it sitting next to me (no drinks on the desk, don't tempt fate) right now.
Yeah, but I'm the hardcore Diet Pepsi guy. Store was out of cold Pepsi, I got this instead, not bad.
I'd give it a burp factor of 7-1/2, not too shabby. :-)

Has anyone seen Hyper lately? I just realized how long it's been. :/
Post edited July 28, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, but I'm the hardcore Diet Pepsi guy. Store was out of cold Pepsi, I got this instead, not bad.

I used to drink that a lot also. Tried a few different kinds, ended up with what I drink now.
Diet Mountain Dew is the worst. It's not fantastic in regular form, and the diet is just brutally synthetic-tasting.

Pretty sure I've seen him in other threads lately, just not here.
Hi, folks! I hope you've all been well! The lady was home sick today, but we made a pretty great day of it, some teevee, some video games, some napping with the pup...
How is everyone?

All this talk of diet soda... I don't think I've tried a diet soda I can stand, but Diet Dr. Pepper is by far the most tolerable in my opinion. ;)

*Hugs, waves, and high-fives all around*
This is hilarious. Just hit level 12 in Victor Vran, the level where you can start imposing hex penalties on yourself in normal mode, and it says "You are playing in hard mode. Your hexes are always active."
akhliber: Hi, folks! I hope you've all been well! The lady was home sick today, but we made a pretty great day of it, some teevee, some video games, some napping with the pup...
How is everyone?

All this talk of diet soda... I don't think I've tried a diet soda I can stand, but Diet Dr. Pepper is by far the most tolerable in my opinion. ;)

Hey there. =)

Doing all right here, trying to stay out of the heat, playing some games and enjoying myself.
Glad to hear you've been having a pleasant day as well.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by CarrionCrow
akhliber: Hi, folks! I hope you've all been well! The lady was home sick today, but we made a pretty great day of it, some teevee, some video games, some napping with the pup...
How is everyone?

Hi akhliber, sorry to hear your other half was sick today, better now I hope.
I used to drink nearly a case a day of regular Pepsi, took two years to wean myself off of it and to the diet stuff. Been with it ever since. ;)
CarrionCrow: This is hilarious. Just hit level 12 in Victor Vran, the level where you can start imposing hex penalties on yourself in normal mode, and it says "You are playing in hard mode. Your hexes are always active."
That's like running a marathon with thumbtacks in your shoes to make it more challenging.

Oh crap I just gave you an idea.
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, but I'm the hardcore Diet Pepsi guy. Store was out of cold Pepsi, I got this instead, not bad.

Dr Pepper is something that other people drink. I know it exists, and that's about it.

They tried to introduce Mt Dew a few years ago. It tanked harder than an orbital drop-pod Land Raider. Too sweet, and no one really cared about it.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by j0ekerr
akhliber:
EndreWhiteMane: Hi akhliber, sorry to hear your other half was sick today, better now I hope.
I used to drink nearly a case a day of regular Pepsi, took two years to wean myself off of it and to the diet stuff. Been with it ever since. ;)
Eep, that sounds like my wife. She'll go through several 12 packs of Coke a week. It's kind of amusing, most of our grocery trips are mostly liquids... three or four 12-packs of Coke (or, more likely, a generic "cola"), a case of Chocolate Ensure, several large bottles of Gatorade, two or three cartons of soy milk, coffee creamer, occasionally beer or wine. Oh, and maybe some food, if we remember. ;)
CarrionCrow: This is hilarious. Just hit level 12 in Victor Vran, the level where you can start imposing hex penalties on yourself in normal mode, and it says "You are playing in hard mode. Your hexes are always active."
akhliber:
CarrionCrow: Hey there. =)

Doing all right here, trying to stay out of the heat, playing some games and enjoying myself.
Glad to hear you've been having a pleasant day as well.
The heat and the rain have been relentless here. Our grass has gotten almost knee-high because the yard has been too wet for the lawn guy to do anything with it. It's actually made the heat much more tolerable though, so I haven't minded the rain too much. :)

You comment about Victor Vran got me excited... I think I just hit level 10, so I've yet to see the hex system. Sounds kind of cool (though I usually suck at games far too much to intentionally make them more difficult... this one *may* be an exception, not because it's too easy, but because it's easy *enough,* at least in the early stages of the game.)
Post edited July 28, 2015 by akhliber
Good evening everyone. How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone. How are you all doing?
Hello there! Doing quite well on this end, how about yourself?
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone. How are you all doing?
Very well, how about yourself?

Do any of you perhaps know how to easily find friends in here? :)
I can't see to find any "search for username" button
akhliber: Hello there! Doing quite well on this end, how about yourself?
Glad to hear that. I'm a bit tired now but otherwise i'm doing mostly good here :)

GeneralNero: Very well, how about yourself?

Do any of you perhaps know how to easily find friends in here? :)
I can't see to find any "search for username" button
Hello. Glad to hear that. And see my answer above :)

Well the 'normal' search also works for usernames. Unfortunately there is no easier way to find friends as of yet...