It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm thinking about Ultima... And wether I should get more RPGs when I still have the whole D&D bundle to play.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by j0ekerr
CarrionCrow: This is hilarious. Just hit level 12 in Victor Vran, the level where you can start imposing hex penalties on yourself in normal mode, and it says "You are playing in hard mode. Your hexes are always active."
j0ekerr: That's like running a marathon with thumbtacks in your shoes to make it more challenging.

Oh crap I just gave you an idea.
It's not that bad. But, it does take your normal enemies, turn them into armor plated regenerating pains in the ass who hit harder, spawn even stronger enemies with special attacks and slowly kill you through life drain so you have to figure out how to keep your health up at all times.
GeneralNero: Very well, how about yourself?

Do any of you perhaps know how to easily find friends in here? :)
I can't see to find any "search for username" button
ElTerprise: Hello. Glad to hear that. And see my answer above :)

Well the 'normal' search also works for usernames. Unfortunately there is no easier way to find friends as of yet...
Time to head to bed soon? ;)
And very well then, thanks a bunch!

This UI will take me some big time to get used to.
Deadlands BoH this month?

Not for me pardner'.
GeneralNero: Time to head to bed soon? ;)
And very well then, thanks a bunch!

This UI will take me some big time to get used to.
Well weather is pretty bad...so no sleep for me any time soon i guess ;)
No problem.
ElTerprise: Well weather is pretty bad...so no sleep for me any time soon i guess ;)
No problem.
Fair enough then I guess haha, try to have a good one. :D
GeneralNero: Fair enough then I guess haha, try to have a good one. :D
Thanks. I'll try :)

Alright. I wish everyone a good night!
j0ekerr: Deadlands BoH this month?

Not for me pardner'.
It's a good bundle. Picked it up the first time it was offered.
ElTerprise: Thanks. I'll try :)

Alright. I wish everyone a good night!
Goodnight mate :D
Hmm. Seems a bit dead in here.
Ah well, guess I'll reorganize my wishlist. Can't remember if it's up to date or not.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Seems a bit dead in here.

Ah well, guess I'll reorganize my wishlist. Can't remember if it's up to date or not.
I know that 'dead in here' feeling well. ;-) Although if you're around, at least I can almost always be sure that Mr ever-polite Crow will respond to my post.

I just logged in briefly to check the latest updates and the forums. Very short of time these days, almost zero hour for the big move.
It would help if the temps would at least drop below 39C-102F, and the humidity would disappear, but we don't always get what we wish for. It's 25C- 77F out there right now, and it's still dark.

sigh

I really hope you are well, Crow, although I know you will just say 'can't complain'. :-D

How's the wishlist getting along? There surely can't be much left to put on it? <laughing>

akhliber: Hi, folks! I hope you've all been well! The lady was home sick today, but we made a pretty great day of it, some teevee, some video games, some napping with the pup...
Hi akhliber, always good to see you. Hope that you're ok, and sorry about your lady.

How is the one and only Sarge?

GeneralNero:
Goedemorgen GeneralNero - and welcome...
Post edited July 28, 2015 by ZenWan
On my way now... wishing all of you a very pleasant day.
Update: The Victor Vran devs agreed to making some changes for the GOG community to fix many of the complaints. Some people still have an issue with the game having an account feature for the multiplayer and with the existence of treasure hunts, but that minority is even smaller now. It seems this supposed crisis has passed as well.

And in other news: College tuition in US is pretty shitty even with better than average scholarships. The future is dark. How are you all fine folks doing?
Post edited July 28, 2015 by HijacK
Good Morning
Irenicusss: Good Morning
Good morning to you too, even though where I live is almost midnight. :D