It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning Bete, how are you? I may get a coffee for me too.
Good morning, XxX !
**Pass a big mug of warm coffee too**
How are you doing ? enjoying your holidays ?
cecil: G'Day mates how be we? hugs and waves to all :-)
Morning, Cecil !!
**Big monday hugs**
How are you doing ? :)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: Can't complain here, just doing computer stuff in the middle of the night.

How are you?
I am great thanks for asking :-)
LaPtiteBete: **Pass Crow a huge mug of hot coffee**
I'm good, thanks :) and you ?? did you spend a nice weekend ?
Doing all right here. The weekend wasn't eventful, just doing stuff around the house and playing games.
(I need to start lying when I'm asked what I've been doing. Honesty is boring and not conducive to conversation.)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning Bete, how are you? I may get a coffee for me too.
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, XxX !
**Pass a big mug of warm coffee too**
How are you doing ? enjoying your holidays ?
LaPtiteBete: Morning, Cecil !!
**Big monday hugs**
How are you doing ? :)
Serenely Awesome Owl and thanks for the hugs :-) Hoping the staff pick is good but if it isn't that's ok too.
Hi
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, my favourite Agent !!
**Happy crushing Monday hug**
Yes... either the thread is very slow because of this summer holidays thing, either they don't want to talk to me...
Other than being tired, I'm good :)
What about you ??
**Big crushing return hug**
I can't imagine anyone not wanting to talk to such a kind, fun, pleasant, and always lovely Owl. I may have to burn that idea of yours to the ground :-)
Tired here too... and good here too. How could life be bad when there is peanut butter? It's not possible...

Well... let's start throwing out Staff Pick guesses... I'm going to guess NOLF.
My backup guess will be... Introversion's catalog :-)
Good Morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

CarrionCrow: Yes, it absolutely has the story mode. The challenges are integrated into that.
Say you start a new level and the challenge is to kill everything without taking any damage.
If you take damage, it'll say you've failed and need to restart the map to retry the challenge.
But that has no effect on the story progression. It's up to the player whether or not they want to try for 100 percent challenge completion, or just do the story.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
Ah i see. I think i'll give it a try then. Thanks.
Irenicusss: Hi
Hi. How are you?
ElTerprise: Good Morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

CarrionCrow:
ElTerprise:
I am well thanks hope you are doing well also :-) *Big Hug*
cecil: I am well thanks hope you are doing well also :-) *Big Hug*
Glad to hear that. Doing mostly good here as well :)

GreenDamsel: (...)
Moin. How are you doing?
NoNewTaleToTell: I figure I'm maybe two hours in, there isn't an in-game timer and I only play it in ten to fifteen minute bursts so it's a bit hard to guesstimate. There's only been three bugs but all have occurred in this chapter, the first bug was a complete progress stopper and I had to restart the chapter (lost ten minutes of progress and a half hour of searching for a code card that was never dropped), the second bug was just a glitch where a collectable was briefly stuck in Riddick's hand, and the third was the crouch bug which was also temporary. Here's hoping that the bugs end when this level does.

What was the bug you just dealt with?
CarrionCrow: Oh, damn. Yeah, yours are definitely worse. Mine was just a side mission bug where for some reason it thought I was already in possession of a car I had to steal. Problem is, it would start thinking that while I was still a hundred meters away, so any time I moved wrong it'd say I had moved too far from the car and give me a mission failed.

Finally figured a way past by not moving an inch further away from the car, until I managed to get to it.
Sleeping Dogs, right? I'm not sure which version you have, but in the original version there is a bug at the very end of the game (well, main story) where you have to jump and do a QTE event, the run/jump button will not work, to fix it just rebind that key, once the mission is over you can rebind it back to the spacebar. Just a heads up!
NoNewTaleToTell: Sleeping Dogs, right? I'm not sure which version you have, but in the original version there is a bug at the very end of the game (well, main story) where you have to jump and do a QTE event, the run/jump button will not work, to fix it just rebind that key, once the mission is over you can rebind it back to the spacebar. Just a heads up!
Odd..i can't remember that bug. And i'm sure i played the game with mouse and keyboard...
NoNewTaleToTell: Sleeping Dogs, right? I'm not sure which version you have, but in the original version there is a bug at the very end of the game (well, main story) where you have to jump and do a QTE event, the run/jump button will not work, to fix it just rebind that key, once the mission is over you can rebind it back to the spacebar. Just a heads up!
ElTerprise: Odd..i can't remember that bug. And i'm sure i played the game with mouse and keyboard...
It affected me and enough people to warrant a Steam thread about it, so I figured I'd throw a heads up just in case. Glad it didn't affect you, it's a pretty annoying bug, you spend thirty seconds in the menu rebinding the key just to do a 10 second jump and QTE.
CarrionCrow: Doing all right here. The weekend wasn't eventful, just doing stuff around the house and playing games.
(I need to start lying when I'm asked what I've been doing. Honesty is boring and not conducive to conversation.)
Lol :D no need to lie !!
What games did you play ? :)
NoNewTaleToTell: It affected me and enough people to warrant a Steam thread about it, so I figured I'd throw a heads up just in case. Glad it didn't affect you, it's a pretty annoying bug, you spend thirty seconds in the menu rebinding the key just to do a 10 second jump and QTE.
I think i know what situation you're talking about - guess i was indeed lucky not to have that bug.