It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Hello everyone! :D
Hey Socco :) How are you doing ?
j0ekerr: Grim Fandango however is a sure hit purchase.
I +1 this !! :)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: Doing all right here. The weekend wasn't eventful, just doing stuff around the house and playing games.
(I need to start lying when I'm asked what I've been doing. Honesty is boring and not conducive to conversation.)
I recovered an ancient artifact to stop the resurrection of an ancient old one that would destroy the world, and disrupted the ceremony for his re-awakening. Then I went on to free the kidnapped slaves of a space caliph's harem that had been captured from all over the galaxy, and was rewarded by them with wild tempestuous sex with many-coloured alien babes at the same time

I swear that's what happened.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by j0ekerr
I wonder if I should grab something off the weekend promo before it disappears.

Hurm, lagomorph journal, The Ultima games, were famous once, but they fell to the ignominy and filth that runs through the sewers of the abandonware cities. Abandoned by everyone, they were rescued by gog (possible homosexual) and polished again. What could he have promised them? What did they have to give in return? Now they have recovered some of their former dignity and are touted as triumphs of gog's plan for recovering those who fell to the tragedy of abandonware. I don't trust any of them.

Hurrrmm, cold beans.
cecil: I am well thanks hope you are doing well also :-) *Big Hug*
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Doing mostly good here as well :)

GreenDamsel: (...)
ElTerprise: Moin. How are you doing?
I'm fine. Had a meeting today. Got home just now.
How are you?
NoNewTaleToTell: Wrestling Spirit 3 is starting to drive me slightly batty. My wrestler is 150-0, has been ranked in the top 500 every year (last year at #352) and has had three Legendary quality title reigns but she's stuck working at a Medium level company. She has enough popularity where she should be eligible to jump to a Large or Huge level company but they just don't seem interested.
And now she's stuck in tag team hell, wonderful...just wonderful.

Edit: Not only is she in tag team hell, she's so good that she has to tag with herself!
Attachments:
Post edited July 27, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
Soccorro: Hello everyone! :D
LaPtiteBete: Hey Socco :) How are you doing ?
j0ekerr: Grim Fandango however is a sure hit purchase.
LaPtiteBete: I +1 this !! :)
Hey Owl! :D doing good! and you?
Soccorro: Hey Owl! :D doing good! and you?
Cool !!! :)
Doing good too, despite the lack of motivation I put into my daily tasks (which are pretty boring today)... :)
I look forwards to going back home...
Any chance any of you fine folks can recommend me a USB external hard drive enclosure? I've got a couple of old hard drives that should still work but my current enclosure (made by Stardock) seems to be a piece of junk.
Soccorro: Hey Owl! :D doing good! and you?
LaPtiteBete: Cool !!! :)
Doing good too, despite the lack of motivation I put into my daily tasks (which are pretty boring today)... :)
looking forward to wednesday?
Soccorro: looking forward to wednesday?
Why wednesday ?... ô__ô
Ho !!! Terraria :D haha ... yeah !
Who will play ? Does Moon host the game ?...
Shall we start with a new character (it will be more fair since we don't have the same skills and levels in the solo game...) :)
(I didn't play much myself)
Whats on wednesday?
GreenDamsel: Whats on wednesday?
Multiplayer Terraria with CFFA thread volunteers, attempt #1 :)
LaPtiteBete: Multiplayer Terraria with CFFA thread volunteers, attempt #1 :)
Hooooo nooooo!! I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. My gaming computer exploded :-( ... I'm trying to fix it, but I might have to cancel.

Oh, and hello everyone :-)
AgentBirdnest: Hooooo nooooo!! I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. My gaming computer exploded :-( ... I'm trying to fix it, but I might have to cancel.

:-(((((((((((
LaPtiteBete: Multiplayer Terraria with CFFA thread volunteers, attempt #1 :)
AgentBirdnest: Hooooo nooooo!! I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. My gaming computer exploded :-( ... I'm trying to fix it, but I might have to cancel.

AGENT! NOOOOO!!!!! You poor computer! :(