It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Lol'd at your computers names :D
I didn't give mine one... but I have a plant called Gary.
superstande: :) Wonderful Dialogue!!

I just pulled out of the dark world of Dragonfall for a bit and here you are doing some happy lingo! :D
I am thinking of naming my black logitech mouse Mr. Hedgehog... but maybe it wouldn't like it... We'll see.
My laptop is named "Bitch", because it creates 99 Problems for me on launch.
Hello again everyone. Just bought me a new phone.

Soccorro: im good and you? :)
I'm mostly good.

GreenDamsel: I'm fine. Had a meeting today. Got home just now.
How are you?
See above.
GreenDamsel: I'm fine. Had a meeting today. Got home just now.
How are you?
ElTerprise: See above.
Don't tell me what to do!

I just pulled out of the dark world of Dragonfall for a bit and here you are doing some happy lingo! :D
I am thinking of naming my black logitech mouse Mr. Hedgehog... but maybe it wouldn't like it... We'll see.
Hey there, Soup Stand :-)
Happy Sleepy Head day. You weren't the last one out of bed today, were you? :-p
I just finished Returns yesterday. Can't wait to try Dragonfall.
ElTerprise: See above.
GreenDamsel: Don't tell me what to do!
Meeheh :D
Alright :).
LaPtiteBete: Meeheh :D
*grabs Owl* Imma gonna nom you!

ElTerprise: Alright :).
You're in the mood for some fighting games?
Post edited July 27, 2015 by l0rdtr3k

LaPtiteBete: But Mr Hedgehog is not a real name... :D
How are you, Sup ? :)
What... not a real name... how about Saul! That's his name then! Or her! :)
I'm fine... kinda busy occasionally... but this evening I have time to play 2-3 hours so that's not bad.
Loving the looting in Dragonfall. I just steal everything I can from the rich and then... Perhaps donate some to the Poor... And buy guns :p Me and Saul we be lootin' !

How's the world over there?

GreenDamsel: My laptop is named "Bitch", because it creates 99 Problems for me on launch.
Oh that sounds unpleasant...

AgentBirdnest: Hey there, Soup Stand :-)
Happy Sleepy Head day. You weren't the last one out of bed today, were you? :-p
I just finished Returns yesterday. Can't wait to try Dragonfall.
Hey thanks for a new nickname! Argh. I'm getting into an identity crisis! :p
Maybe I should shut up about Dragonfall... Since you are getting into it soon probably... So as not to spoil anything.
Now I can't wait for Hongkong :)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by superstande
l0rdtr3k: You're in the mood for some fighting games?
Hey *big hug*
Sorry not at the moment...

How are you doing?
Post edited July 27, 2015 by ElTerprise
superstande: What... not a real name... how about Saul! That's his name then! Or her! :)
I'm fine... kinda busy occasionally... but this evening I have time to play 2-3 hours so that's not bad.
Loving the looting in Dragonfall. I just steal everything I can from the rich and then... Perhaps donate some to the Poor... And buy guns :p Me and Saul we be lootin' !

Saul... like "Saul Goodman" ? ô__ô (I suppose it's a "he" then !)
2-3 hours of play sounds really cool :)
l0rdtr3k: *grabs Owl* Imma gonna nom you!
Hey blob ! how are you doing ? :)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
superstande: What... not a real name... how about Saul! That's his name then! Or her! :)

LaPtiteBete: Saul... like "Saul Goodman" ? ô__ô (I suppose it's a "he" then !)
2-3 hours of play sounds really cool :)
l0rdtr3k: *grabs Owl* Imma gonna nom you!
LaPtiteBete: Hey blob ! how are you doing ? :)
Wanting to havehave some hugs.
Goooooooooooooood morning

Was thinking of buying Grim Fandango Remastered in the current staff pick, however I don't think my GPU would support it. (And the Linux version requires *gag* the PROPRIETARY Catalyst drivers, and the open source ones aren't supported)

If only the original game was included somehow.... :/
BillyMaysFan59: Goooooooooooooood morning

Was thinking of buying Grim Fandango Remastered in the current staff pick, however I don't think my GPU would support it. (And the Linux version requires *gag* the PROPRIETARY Catalyst drivers, and the open source ones aren't supported)

Good morning.
Wait what? The proprietary ones? Urgh...
l0rdtr3k: Wanting to havehave some hugs.
**Big tight Monday afternoon hugs** :D ... better ?
BillyMaysFan59: Goooooooooooooood morning

Good afternoon, Billy Mays !! :D
**Big hug**
... õ__ô ... sorry about that... (I only understood that this version wouldn't run on your present computer... which is not fun...) how are you doing, other than that ? :)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
For those of you of the Germanic persuasion:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post9828

Aloha all, hope everyone is having at least a decent day.
Tempted to post in the VV thread again to see just how fast my rep can go down. :-)