It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Lol :D no need to lie !!
What games did you play ? :)
*big slimmy tackle hug*
l0rdtr3k: *big slimmy tackle hug*
Good morning blob :)
How are you doing ??
**Big happy monday hug**
NoNewTaleToTell: Sleeping Dogs, right? I'm not sure which version you have, but in the original version there is a bug at the very end of the game (well, main story) where you have to jump and do a QTE event, the run/jump button will not work, to fix it just rebind that key, once the mission is over you can rebind it back to the spacebar. Just a heads up!
That's good info, thank you for letting me know.

If the game's going to turn into a bugfest, I think I'll haul ass to the finish line and get it off my plate rather than picking it clean for collectibles and what-not.
LaPtiteBete: Lol :D no need to lie !!
What games did you play ? :)
Still playing Sleeping Dogs, started Victor Vran yesterday.
Thinking of adding something else to the rotation, but I'm not sure what yet.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by CarrionCrow
LaPtiteBete:
CarrionCrow: (I need to start lying when I'm asked what I've been doing. Honesty is boring and not conducive to conversation.)
I know that feeling... I think the logic is the more you lie like that the more it manifests but not sure if I fully buy that idea ;)
CarrionCrow: Still playing Sleeping Dogs, started Victor Vran yesterday.
Thinking of adding something else to the rotation, but I'm not sure what yet.
Hoo, you bougth Victor Vran ? :D how is it ?...
Pfff... it's cold today !!! :-( ... **more coffee**
LaPtiteBete: Hoo, you bougth Victor Vran ? :D how is it ?...
Pfff... it's cold today !!! :-( ... **more coffee**
Liking it so far. Found out that a normal difficulty character can't be transferred over to hard mode, so I dropped my normal playthrough and started playing on hard instead.
Should be interesting when I get to what would be tricky fights on normal, since hard mode will make them five to ten times harder, at least.

Additional - Looks like the staff pick is a Double Fine promo.

Grim Fandango Remastered 50 percent off, Massive Chalice and its soundtrack 50 percent off and Broken Age at 60 percent off.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by CarrionCrow
LaPtiteBete:
CarrionCrow: Massive Chalice and its soundtrack 50 percent off and Broken Age at 60 percent off.
Tempted by Broken Age but seen it cheaper before so will probably wait. Not sure what to make of massive chalice it could be good has gotten mixed reviews from what i've seen.
Wrestling Spirit 3 is starting to drive me slightly batty. My wrestler is 150-0, has been ranked in the top 500 every year (last year at #352) and has had three Legendary quality title reigns but she's stuck working at a Medium level company. She has enough popularity where she should be eligible to jump to a Large or Huge level company but they just don't seem interested.
Hello everyone! :D
Soccorro: Hello everyone! :D
Moin - how are you doing?
Hello!

Anybody remember the Bulletboys? They had a hit in the 80s with Smooth Up In Ya then slowly and surely faded from there. Well they never really went away, or at least singer Marq Torien never gave up on the band. In June of this year they released a new album for the first time in around five years. You can stream and buy the album here http://bulletboys.bandcamp.com/album/elefante

It's not blowing me away and it sounds a bit dated (sounds like late 90s/early 00s slightly alt-ish rock) but it's competent enough.

Continuing the 80s theme, just discovered this band called JunkYard 69, from Greece. They're fairly new (only been around for about 4 years) but have a pretty solid nu-sleaze sound. They've got tight riffs, Motley-esque drumsbeats, punk accented vocals shout-along choruses and sleaze lyrics, what's not to love? If you're into the 00s nu-sleaze sound (like CRASHDIET) then you might digs these guys. http://junkyard69.bandcamp.com/album/on-a-wing-and-a-prayer
low rated
Hi.
Come and say your opinion on a games subject on
Fan3l's Q?
forum page.
See you there.
ElTerprise: Moin - how are you doing?
im good and you? :)
CarrionCrow: Liking it so far. Found out that a normal difficulty character can't be transferred over to hard mode, so I dropped my normal playthrough and started playing on hard instead.
Should be interesting when I get to what would be tricky fights on normal, since hard mode will make them five to ten times harder, at least.

Additional - Looks like the staff pick is a Double Fine promo.

Grim Fandango Remastered 50 percent off, Massive Chalice and its soundtrack 50 percent off and Broken Age at 60 percent off.
Hey, that would be too esay if you could transfer your character from "normal" mode with all its skills improved, into the "hard" mode :D hehe..
Nice promo !! I already have the ones which interested me... :)
cecil: Tempted by Broken Age but seen it cheaper before so will probably wait. Not sure what to make of massive chalice it could be good has gotten mixed reviews from what i've seen.
Yeah, you could get it cheaper during an Insomnia sale I think...
I don't know what to think about Massive Chalice... I didn't give it a very close look, as I don't want to spend money for games before I come back (broke) from my holidays :D
Post edited July 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
I bought Broken Age because I wanted to believe. You can call it brand loyalty or stalker love after Psychonauts and Brütal Legend.

The thing is, that after Broken Age my man-crush on Tim Schaffer shattered and now I no longer rummage in his garbage trying to find a used toothbrush, I even disassembled the special bed I had prepared for him.

It is a good game but that's all it felt, good, not bad but certainly not excellent, beautiful graphics, lovely art, but the game itself fell short. It felt unfulfilling. Which it shouldn't because it delivered what it promised, however I still expected more.

Grim Fandango however is a sure hit purchase.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by j0ekerr