It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: That's good because it looks quite promising. I will read you first impressions. Thanks .
Not a problem. One thing I didn't mention but I think others have is that they also included a fair bit of replay value to each map with the challenges. Each section has five of varying difficulty level, so a completionist will get that much more out of the game.
CarrionCrow: Not a problem. One thing I didn't mention but I think others have is that they also included a fair bit of replay value to each map with the challenges. Each section has five of varying difficulty level, so a completionist will get that much more out of the game.
But it has a story/campaign mode, right? But i what i read in your impression about dodging and jumping sounds really great for a game of that genre (played from that pseudo-isometric perspective(?))

-------------------
Alright folks. I think i'm going to sleep now. Good Night and see you all tomorrow :).
Post edited July 27, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Not a problem. One thing I didn't mention but I think others have is that they also included a fair bit of replay value to each map with the challenges. Each section has five of varying difficulty level, so a completionist will get that much more out of the game.
ElTerprise: But it has a story/campaign mode, right? But i what i read in your impression about dodging and jumping sounds really great for a game of that genre (played from that pseudo-isometric perspective(?))

-------------------
Alright folks. I think i'm going to sleep now. Good Night and see you all tomorrow :).
Yes, it absolutely has the story mode. The challenges are integrated into that.
Say you start a new level and the challenge is to kill everything without taking any damage.
If you take damage, it'll say you've failed and need to restart the map to retry the challenge.
But that has no effect on the story progression. It's up to the player whether or not they want to try for 100 percent challenge completion, or just do the story.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
I think I'll revisit Icewind Dale. Not going to bother getting my old saves - I'll just start over with a new crew.
BillyMaysFan59: I think I'll revisit Icewind Dale. Not going to bother getting my old saves - I'll just start over with a new crew.
In the mood to slip on the video game equivalent of broken down comfortable sneakers?
CarrionCrow: In the mood to slip on the video game equivalent of broken down comfortable sneakers?
I guess you could say that :p

I also have Baldur's Gate 1+2 set up with mods. I will revisit that as well, soon.
More information
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Here's hoping you're all having a good (or at least tolerable) time of day.
NoNewTaleToTell: Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Here's hoping you're all having a good (or at least tolerable) time of day.
Can't complain here, just playing some games. How's your night going?
NoNewTaleToTell: Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Here's hoping you're all having a good (or at least tolerable) time of day.
CarrionCrow: Can't complain here, just playing some games. How's your night going?
Pretty much the same on both accounts. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena continues to be buggy, I just (temporarily) lost the ability to crouch, which is necessary for stealth and for crawling in vents to travel around in certain areas.
CarrionCrow: Can't complain here, just playing some games. How's your night going?
NoNewTaleToTell: Pretty much the same on both accounts. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena continues to be buggy, I just (temporarily) lost the ability to crouch, which is necessary for stealth and for crawling in vents to travel around in certain areas.
Sounds like your bug's a lot worse than the one I just managed to get around.
How long has the game been doing that?
NoNewTaleToTell: Pretty much the same on both accounts. The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena continues to be buggy, I just (temporarily) lost the ability to crouch, which is necessary for stealth and for crawling in vents to travel around in certain areas.
CarrionCrow: Sounds like your bug's a lot worse than the one I just managed to get around.
I figure I'm maybe two hours in, there isn't an in-game timer and I only play it in ten to fifteen minute bursts so it's a bit hard to guesstimate. There's only been three bugs but all have occurred in this chapter, the first bug was a complete progress stopper and I had to restart the chapter (lost ten minutes of progress and a half hour of searching for a code card that was never dropped), the second bug was just a glitch where a collectable was briefly stuck in Riddick's hand, and the third was the crouch bug which was also temporary. Here's hoping that the bugs end when this level does.

What was the bug you just dealt with?
I'm a filthy shitposter and I have no friends
Attachments:
CarrionCrow: Sounds like your bug's a lot worse than the one I just managed to get around.
NoNewTaleToTell: I figure I'm maybe two hours in, there isn't an in-game timer and I only play it in ten to fifteen minute bursts so it's a bit hard to guesstimate. There's only been three bugs but all have occurred in this chapter, the first bug was a complete progress stopper and I had to restart the chapter (lost ten minutes of progress and a half hour of searching for a code card that was never dropped), the second bug was just a glitch where a collectable was briefly stuck in Riddick's hand, and the third was the crouch bug which was also temporary. Here's hoping that the bugs end when this level does.

What was the bug you just dealt with?
Oh, damn. Yeah, yours are definitely worse. Mine was just a side mission bug where for some reason it thought I was already in possession of a car I had to steal. Problem is, it would start thinking that while I was still a hundred meters away, so any time I moved wrong it'd say I had moved too far from the car and give me a mission failed.

Finally figured a way past by not moving an inch further away from the car, until I managed to get to it.
It seems the Victor Vran thread is still going and still the same people frequent it. This is like a whole new level of ignorance/no-life or outright poor education. So many people seeing their preferences and opinions as facts. This system is broken. Can't we get them banned for spamming?