It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: It seems the Victor Vran thread is still going and still the same people frequent it. This is like a whole new level of ignorance/no-life or outright poor education. So many people seeing their preferences and opinions as facts. This system is broken. Can't we get them banned for spamming?
Not worried about it. It'll flare up, then fade out.

Just started Victor Vran on hard mode, and it is really frigging hard. -laughs-
Getting killed repeatedly sounds like more fun than arguing with people.
Minds have already been made up, arguing endlessly won't change it.
HijacK: It seems the Victor Vran thread is still going and still the same people frequent it. This is like a whole new level of ignorance/no-life or outright poor education. So many people seeing their preferences and opinions as facts. This system is broken. Can't we get them banned for spamming?
CarrionCrow: Not worried about it. It'll flare up, then fade out.

Just started Victor Vran on hard mode, and it is really frigging hard. -laughs-
Getting killed repeatedly sounds like more fun than arguing with people.
Minds have already been made up, arguing endlessly won't change it.
I don't even know why I bothered. The instant I saw the bonus I knew someone was going to be salty about it. But that many people? And that much ignorance?
I'm done. I'm sticking to this nice thread instead. I need to talk to people aware of the world around them.

Speaking of which: I beat Bound by Flame. Not a bad game, but not good either. I'd rank it a bit north of decent. The story got meh as it progressed, but the gameplay got better and characters got funnier.

And I also started Shadow Warrior. WOW! The amount of combos..... it feels like playing a fighting game in first person, but with katanas, guns, demons, magic, wang-wang to bang-bang.... stuff of legend.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by HijacK
HijacK: I don't even know why I bothered. The instant I saw the bonus I knew someone was going to be salty about it. But that many people? And that much ignorance?
I'm done. I'm sticking to this nice thread instead. I need to talk to people aware of the world around them.

Speaking of which: I beat Bound by Flame. Not a bad game, but not good either. I'd rank it a bit north of decent. The story got meh as it progressed, but the gameplay got better and characters got funnier.

And I also started Shadow Warrior. WOW! The amount of combos..... it feels like playing a fighting game in first person, but with katanas, guns, demons, magic, wang-wang to bang-bang.... stuff of legend.
People have their own definitions, their own determination of what is and isn't.
As soon as there's any wiggle room in a definition, people will argue for what it's supposed to be for them.

Can't say I'm too terribly aware of the outside world. There are reasons why I spend most of my time on a video game store forum. -laughs-

I'll have to try that one when it's on heavy sale. Already have so many things in my backlog, especially RPG's, that it can wait for a while. (And by a while, I mean it could be on the back burner for a year or more while I clear out everything I have.)

Yeah, they did a really good job overall. I have a nitpick here and there, but that's how I am.
I loved the melee combat, the powers, the transition between sword and guns, and Lo Wang is an interesting character rather than a meaningless shell for the player to run through the game with.
CarrionCrow: People have their own definitions, their own determination of what is and isn't.
As soon as there's any wiggle room in a definition, people will argue for what it's supposed to be for them.
Eh, why are they on gog then? It's pretty clear gog's *definition* of DRM isn't the same as theirs. I said it a couple of times in that thread. If they don't like it, Humble Bundle is still in business.

CarrionCrow: Can't say I'm too terribly aware of the outside world. There are reasons why I spend most of my time on a video game store forum. -laughs-
GOG and another RPG forums are the only ones I frequent, but even so I check on them a few times a day. I know where you're coming from. I come here out of boredom and sometimes stick for hours.

CarrionCrow: I'll have to try that one when it's on heavy sale. Already have so many things in my backlog, especially RPG's, that it can wait for a while. (And by a while, I mean it could be on the back burner for a year or more while I clear out everything I have.)
Definitely play whatever you have first. Unless you purchased technically broken games.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by HijacK
CarrionCrow: People have their own definitions, their own determination of what is and isn't.
HijacK: Eh, why are they on gog then? It's pretty clear gog's *definition* of DRM isn't the same as theirs. I said it a couple of times in that thread. If they don't like it, Humble Bundle is still in business.

CarrionCrow: Can't say I'm too terribly aware of the outside world. There are reasons why I spend most of my time on a video game store forum. -laughs-
HijacK: GOG and another RPG forums are the only ones I frequent, but even so I check on them a few times a day. I know where you're coming from. I come here out of boredom and sometimes stick for hours.

CarrionCrow: I'll have to try that one when it's on heavy sale. Already have so many things in my backlog, especially RPG's, that it can wait for a while. (And by a while, I mean it could be on the back burner for a year or more while I clear out everything I have.)
HijacK: Definitely play whatever you have first. Unless you purchased technically broken games.
For me, the bigger thing than DRM is trust in who you're doing business with, who you're supporting.
I trust GOG, so I don't have a problem supporting them.
But it seems like a lot of people really don't, that they're just waiting for GOG to switch over to DRM-based releases, based on how many people seem extremely distrustful of GOG in general.
That's what I really don't get. If you don't trust a company, why in the world are you still doing business with them?

I don't trust Steam, that's why I call every purchase from them a rental, I hardly ever spend money on anything but a dollar bundle and my GOG library is 4 times the size.

Yeah, I will. I have dozens of RPG's to play, no need to buy more unless they're highly anticipated like Shadowrun Hong Kong being here in a little over a month.
Hello everyone, so sorry for not joining all this time, because I have my summer break and playing games all day! :)
Good morning, anyone !
*Big hugs, polite waves and freshly made coffee**
... =__=
Goodness... 16 minutes without anyone replying to our lovely Empress for the second day in a row?! What is this world coming to? Don't make me burn something to the ground!
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, anyone !
... =__=
Morning, Owl :-)
**Insanely massive energizing hug**
Poor tired Owl :-( ... how are you otherwise?
... =__=
Good morning. =)

Coffee sounds good, thank you.
How are you doing today?
*good morning hugs and waves*
... =__=
Good Morning Bete, how are you? I may get a coffee for me too.
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Good Morning, Moon, how are you?
Post edited July 27, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
-good morning waves back- ;)
CarrionCrow: -good morning waves back- ;)
G'Day mates how be we? hugs and waves to all :-)
AgentBirdnest: Goodness... 16 minutes without anyone replying to our lovely Empress for the second day in a row?! What is this world coming to? Don't make me burn something to the ground!
... =__=
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Owl :-)
**Insanely massive energizing hug**
Poor tired Owl :-( ... how are you otherwise?
Good morning, my favourite Agent !!
**Happy crushing Monday hug**
Yes... either the thread is very slow because of this summer holidays thing, either they don't want to talk to me...
Other than being tired, I'm good :)
What about you ??
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Coffee sounds good, thank you.
How are you doing today?
**Pass Crow a huge mug of hot coffee**
I'm good, thanks :) and you ?? did you spend a nice weekend ?
Good morning Moon :)
**Big Monday hugs**
How are you doing ??
Post edited July 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: -good morning waves back- ;)
cecil: G'Day mates how be we? hugs and waves to all :-)
Can't complain here, just doing computer stuff in the middle of the night.

How are you?