It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Seems like my neighbours finally quit down, so time to get some sleep.
*good night hugs and waves*
*big good night hug* Sleep well Moon :).

Hm... i think i'll go to sleep now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: Seems like my neighbours finally quit down, so time to get some sleep.
*good night hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: *big good night hug* Sleep well Moon :).

Hm... i think i'll go to sleep now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
Night, rest well.

OK, I've tucked Europe in, now what?
Post edited July 26, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: *big good night hug* Sleep well Moon :).

EndreWhiteMane: Night, rest well.

*surprise hugs you.*
EndreWhiteMane: Night, rest well.

pimpmonkey2382.313: *surprise hugs you.*
Howdy, feeling any better?
pimpmonkey2382.313: *surprise hugs you.*
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy, feeling any better?
Yeah, thank you man, how are you feeling?
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy, feeling any better?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah, thank you man, how are you feeling?
Not bad, could be cooler but it's getting better as it gets dark.
A bit to eat and an early bedtime. Exciting huh? :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah, thank you man, how are you feeling?
EndreWhiteMane: Not bad, could be cooler but it's getting better as it gets dark.
There are infinitely worse things than an unexciting life.
EndreWhiteMane: Not bad, could be cooler but it's getting better as it gets dark.
CarrionCrow: There are infinitely worse things than an unexciting life.
Very, very true. ;)
How's Crow this evening?
CarrionCrow: There are infinitely worse things than an unexciting life.
EndreWhiteMane: Very, very true. ;)
How's Crow this evening?
Doing all right here. About to get Victor Vran as compensation for a few audiobook tasks.
That pleases me, since I don't do waiting very well.

Aside from that, it's doing more audiobooks, helping someone figure out what kind of gun they want to get.
Ya know, fun stuff. -laughs-

Additional - I guess things are going to get exciting.
Or at least, as exciting as a trip to Walmart gets. Be still my blackened heart.

Figure you'll be asleep by the time I return, so have a good night and rest well when you get there. =)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Very, very true. ;)
How's Crow this evening?
CarrionCrow: Doing all right here. About to get Victor Vran as compensation for a few audiobook tasks.
That pleases me, since I don't do waiting very well.

Aside from that, it's doing more audiobooks, helping someone figure out what kind of gun they want to get.
Ya know, fun stuff. -laughs-
Very eclectic day for you as usual. ;)
VV looks like a great game, too fast for me or I'd get it just to spite people.

My DVD burner croaked last night so I replaced with a 'new' spare I had, still no-go.
Figured the computer had issues but tried a regular DVD reader I had in the basement all covered in dust.
Thing must be ancient (It's cream colored) but reads like a charm. If I want to burn I'll just use the laptop. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Very eclectic day for you as usual. ;)
VV looks like a great game, too fast for me or I'd get it just to spite people.

My DVD burner croaked last night so I replaced with a 'new' spare I had, still no-go.
Figured the computer had issues but tried a regular DVD reader I had in the basement all covered in dust.
Thing must be ancient (It's cream colored) but reads like a charm. If I want to burn I'll just use the laptop. ;)
-laughs- I might not be a big fan of excitement, but I do at least try to keep things somewhat interesting.

Installing it now, I want to see how it flows compared to the usual action-RPG's.

Strange. Gotta "love" the temperamental, arbitrary nature of computers. Work one sec, die the next.

Additional - Now playing Victor Vran.

I have atmospheric music, I have good scenery, I have buildings that fade when I'm under them so I'm not getting annoying at not being able to see my character, I have good frame rate on full screen without having to wrestle with graphics settings, I have a shotgun with special attacks, and I actually have wall jumps that allow me to feel like I'm actually playing in a three-dimensional space.

As much as it pains me to not be cynical, I think this is going to be a very good game. =)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I might not be a big fan of excitement, but I do at least try to keep things somewhat interesting.

As much as it pains me to not be cynical, I think this is going to be a very good game. =)
Good morning / evening Crow, you have certainly kept things interesting in the VV thread, I just glanced through it with raised eyebrows. Enjoyed your comments.

Organ donations? You always surprise me. Yours or others? ;-D

I wonder what the response would have been if you posted how much you were enjoying the game in the VV thread, a swarm of hornets would have descended on you. Here you have only one lone poster, sitting in the dark with a big pot of coffee (have some?), and perhaps some lurkers.

Fwiw, +1. Hope you are well, and that you still have a few organs left.
I'll be on my way, waving goodbye to the silent thread. To anyone who reads this - hope you have a good day.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I might not be a big fan of excitement, but I do at least try to keep things somewhat interesting.

ZenWan: Good morning / evening Crow, you have certainly kept things interesting in the VV thread, I just glanced through it with raised eyebrows. Enjoyed your comments.

Organ donations? You always surprise me. Yours or others? ;-D

I wonder what the response would have been if you posted how much you were enjoying the game in the VV thread, a swarm of hornets would have descended on you. Here you have only one lone poster, sitting in the dark with a big pot of coffee (have some?), and perhaps some lurkers.

Fwiw, +1. Hope you are well, and that you still have a few organs left.
Good morning. =)

Had to make my own fun on that one. It wasn't very interesting on its own.

Would have to go with others. Not quite ready to give mine up.

Doubtful. People want to argue about DRM, not whether or not the game is enjoyable.
I mention it here so people I know might decide to purchase it, unless of course it all goes sideways.
Will post that here also. ;)

Hopefully you're having a pleasant weekend and avoiding sweltering in the heat.
Mornin :O