It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Managed to finally bypass the code card glitch in The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. Managed to find a checkpoint that was only a few minutes away, so I just redid the section and the code card was correctly dropped. Good thing to, I was about to uninstall it.

I'm not sure why the glitch happened, maybe because I picked up to identical melee weapons (something you weren't able to do in the first game and this was the first chance in this one) before I picked up the code card.

So that's good news, I quite like that game. Here's hoping you're all having a good time of day as well!
Good Morning NoNew! And Everyone!

Happy to know you found a way to continue The Chronicles! I have it too, and when I tried it once it seemed like a lot of fun...

Just finished Trails In The Sky a few minutes ago. It had one of the best endings ever... at least a top 5 entry in that regards. Now it somehow is not fair that the Sequel is necessary, since the story is far from solved... And it's not even out yet.... But still I'd rate the first one 95/100. Though it's one of those not-everybody's-cup-of-tea things :)
I like this thread. Always feels friendlier.
Anyway, any good news recently ? I hope you guys are doing fine with your life.
I just realized that I don't think I've ever posted in this thread, which seems like a crime. So I wanted to write a post to remedy it, but I couldn't come up with anything, except this post, which I guess works in the end… where was I going with this? Oh well.
Leonard03: I just realized that I don't think I've ever posted in this thread, which seems like a crime. So I wanted to write a post to remedy it, but I couldn't come up with anything, except this post, which I guess works in the end… where was I going with this? Oh well.
Works for me :-) Welcome.

I was a bit confused when I saw your avatar. I used to use that avatar before about a year ago. For a moment I thought I had posted something, but didn't remember :-)
Hi people!
Been a bit quiet today? :)

I launched right into Shadowrun Dragonfall today. Never played it before... So far looking fabulous!
Next week hopefully brings us Cosmonautica, on Friday.
superstande: Hi people!
*welcome wave* It is always quiter on the weekends, especially Sundays :-)
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave* It is always quiter on the weekends, especially Sundays :-)
Imma gonna hug you.
And hello,beautiful Moon.
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave* It is always quiter on the weekends, especially Sundays :-)
l0rdtr3k: Imma gonna hug you.
*extra big hug* hey little blob. Are you having a nice Sunday?
l0rdtr3k: Imma gonna hug you.
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* hey little blob. Are you having a nice Sunday?
I'm cold and I just woke up.
At least my girlfriend is here,she'll keep little blob warm.
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* hey little blob. Are you having a nice Sunday?
l0rdtr3k: I'm cold and I just woke up.
At least my girlfriend is here,she'll keep little blob warm.
That is good :-)
*energetic happy to see friendly people wave*
superstande: *energetic happy to see friendly people wave*
That is an awesome wave :D
How is your Sunday going?
superstande: *energetic happy to see friendly people wave*
moonshineshadow: That is an awesome wave :D
Well, to be honest, haven't done much other than played games, finished one, started another one.
A bit of cleaning and went to a grocery shop.

And how's yours?
Post edited July 26, 2015 by superstande
moonshineshadow: That is an awesome wave :D
superstande: Thanks :)
Well, to be honest, haven't done much other than played games, finished one, started another one.
A bit of cleaning and went to a grocery shop.

And how's yours?
Mine was ok, played games and did some cleaning :D
What game did you finish?
Leonard03: I just realized that I don't think I've ever posted in this thread, which seems like a crime. So I wanted to write a post to remedy it, but I couldn't come up with anything, except this post, which I guess works in the end… where was I going with this? Oh well.
AgentBirdnest: Works for me :-) Welcome.

I was a bit confused when I saw your avatar. I used to use that avatar before about a year ago. For a moment I thought I had posted something, but didn't remember :-)
It's a good avatar from a good game. I think my favourite part of it is the deviousness of the AI.