It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*good morning hugs and waves*
I saw Ant man.
It's a pure superhero comic book movie with emphasis on the comic part. The movie is extremely funny and witty but without sacrificing any seriousness in its basic premise or making the villains appear goofy. Well maybe a little bit goofy but its compensated by the fact that said goofyness comes from a rather creepy and honestly menacing megalomania. However at its core is basically a heist movie. It's the story of a robbery of its preparation and its execution. And it sings beautifully, there's dramatic moments, exciting moments, a lot of very funny moments, it's a rollercoaster ride that takes itself the right amount of seriously and a delight to watch. The only thing it was lacking was "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" references.

It's also filled with winks at the comic book nerds in the audience.

And being stung by a bullet ant is actually more painful than being shot by a low caliber round.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by j0ekerr
Moin everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
Good morning everyone :)
**Big hugs and waves and coffee**
j0ekerr: I saw Ant man[...]
You didn't mention that Paul Rudd is pretty sexy :-)

Good morning, everyone! Hope things are all what they should be and stuff. You know what I mean.
LaPtiteBete: Good morning everyone :)
Morning, Wings :-)
**Extra big hug**
Post edited July 26, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Wings :-)
**Extra big hug**
Good morning, my Agent :)
How are you doing ??
**Big morning caffeinated hugs**
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, my Agent :)
How are you doing ??
**Big morning caffeinated hugs**
Doing pretty well here. Laundry day for me \o/ ... Think I'll make a cup of Legendary Hot Chocolate™ for extra relaxing goodness :-)
How are you this fine Sunday morn?
**Big chocolate hug**
LaPtiteBete: Good morning everyone :)
Bonjour Owl *big hug*
How are you doing?

AgentBirdnest: You didn't mention that Paul Rudd is pretty sexy :-)

Good morning, everyone! Hope things are all what they should be and stuff. You know what I mean.
Good Morning Agent *big hug*
Doing good here. What about you?
ElTerprise: Good Morning Agent *big hug*
Doing good here. What about you?
Morning, big E! *big return hug*
Good to hear. I'm good too :-)

[random] In case Tim Schafer visits this thread, Happy 48th Birthday, and could you please stop plucking over your customers and make some quality complete games again? :-)
AgentBirdnest: Morning, big E! *big return hug*
Good to hear. I'm good too :-)

[random] In case Tim Schafer visits this thread, Happy 48th Birthday, and could you please stop plucking over your customers and make some quality complete games again? :-)
Glad to hear that. Do you really think Tim Schaefer will visit that thread?
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Do you really think Tim Schaefer will visit that thread?
Nope :-)
Almost everyday, I look up the date on wikipedia to see interesting anniversaries and birthdays. Figured I'd mention his birthday today just for fun, since I rarely see game developers on that list.
My request stands though :-p
AgentBirdnest: Nope :-)
Almost everyday, I look up the date on wikipedia to see interesting anniversaries and birthdays. Figured I'd mention his birthday today just for fun, since I rarely see game developers on that list.
My request stands though :-p
Yes. That request is important. But you're. Not that many developers on those lists.
Hey people!
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing well today.
Managed to finally bypass the code card glitch in The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. Managed to find a checkpoint that was only a few minutes away, so I just redid the section and the code card was correctly dropped. Good thing to, I was about to uninstall it.

I'm not sure why the glitch happened, maybe because I picked up to identical melee weapons (something you weren't able to do in the first game and this was the first chance in this one) before I picked up the code card.

So that's good news, I quite like that game. Here's hoping you're all having a good time of day as well!