It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Thanks :)
Well, to be honest, haven't done much other than played games, finished one, started another one.
A bit of cleaning and went to a grocery shop.

And how's yours?
moonshineshadow: Mine was ok, played games and did some cleaning :D
What game did you finish?
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky, the first chapter of an epic story, I presume ;)
moonshineshadow: Mine was ok, played games and did some cleaning :D
What game did you finish?
superstande: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky, the first chapter of an epic story, I presume ;)
So was it fun? I was considering it for a short time, but I am not much of a fan of turn based combat so I decided against it.
(was it that game with 1h combat or wasn't that you?)
superstande: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky, the first chapter of an epic story, I presume ;)
moonshineshadow: So was it fun? I was considering it for a short time, but I am not much of a fan of turn based combat so I decided against it.
(was it that game with 1h combat or wasn't that you?)
Hm... Kinda hard to make a quick statement about that one.
Yeah that was the one with the 1h combat :)
It was refreshing in its cheerfulness and youthful two main characters.
After learning the mechanics it was also quite straightforward to develop the characters.
The story takes quite a long time to get going properly, that's a bit of a downside.
For me at least it was quite a fun game anyhow :)
Hello again folks - back from work :)
ElTerprise: Hello again folks - back from work :)
*welcome hug*
moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
*return hug* How are you doing?
ElTerprise: *return hug* How are you doing?
Doing ok. A bit tired. And still some stuff that needs to be done. How about you?
ElTerprise: *return hug* How are you doing?
Pretty crappy. That Arabica coffee was the drizzling shits. All it made me do was lose sleep and be nervous and chain smoke all day. Now I'm on my third day without sleep and 30 dollars poorer for buying that case of Arabica. Thanks a lot, asshole.
moonshineshadow: Doing ok. A bit tired. And still some stuff that needs to be done. How about you?
Bit exhausted now from work...way more people in the trains than i expected but other than that i'm doing good :).
Hopefully you can relax soon :)
Emob78: Pretty crappy. That Arabica coffee was the drizzling shits. All it made me do was lose sleep and be nervous and chain smoke all day. Now I'm on my third day without sleep and 30 dollars poorer for buying that case of Arabica. Thanks a lot, asshole.
How much did you drink...i never had those problems...
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Doing ok. A bit tired. And still some stuff that needs to be done. How about you?
ElTerprise: Bit exhausted now from work...way more people in the trains than i expected but other than that i'm doing good :).
Hopefully you can relax soon :)
So what are your plans for the rest of the weekend?
ElTerprise: Hello again folks - back from work :)
Helloo! :)
Uhh.. work.. oh no :)
moonshineshadow: So what are your plans for the rest of the weekend?
Mostly relaxing i guess...and some reading for an essay i have to write.
Edit: BTW Is Cities in Motion good?

superstande: Helloo! :)
Uhh.. work.. oh no :)
Hello. Work wasn't that bad..:)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: So what are your plans for the rest of the weekend?
ElTerprise: Mostly relaxing i guess...and some reading for an essay i have to write.
Edit: BTW Is Cities in Motion good?
Yep it is quite fun :-)
moonshineshadow: Yep it is quite fun :-)
Good :)
So it's only public transport, right?
moonshineshadow: Yep it is quite fun :-)
ElTerprise: Good :)
So it's only public transport, right?
Yep, which is quite relaxing in comparison to games where you also need to build the cities etc.