It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Notre respect, Froome.
I will beat you on Pro Cycling Manager.
Goodness, 16 minutes and nobody has replied to our lovely Empress? What is this world coming to?
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, dear fellows :)
**Big hugs, waves and red wine**
How are you doing ?
Good evening, Owl :-)
Doing goodish here. Headache has been bothering me a lot, but I'm okay right now.
How about you? How's your evening?
**Extra huge hug**
*Walks over to my usual spot, clears all the empty jars of peanut butter and snail shells and sits down* :-)

Good evening, lonely thread!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?
ddickinson: *Walks over to my usual spot, clears all the empty jars of peanut butter and snail shells and sits down* :-)

everyone else seems to be offline... hey DD!
Soccorro: everyone else seems to be offline... hey DD!
Hello!

Since it is just the two of us, do you want to go through everyones stuff and see if we can find anything embarrassing? I just know that Soccorro is a secret Bronie and that he will have the costume in his bag. Oh wait, you are Soccorro. Never mind. :-)

How are you? Did you have a nice day?
Soccorro: everyone else seems to be offline... hey DD!
ddickinson: Hello!

Since it is just the two of us, do you want to go through everyones stuff and see if we can find anything embarrassing? I just know that Soccorro is a secret Bronie and that he will have the costume in his bag. Oh wait, you are Soccorro. Never mind. :-)

How are you? Did you have a nice day?
Yep! :) how about you?
Soccorro: Yep! :) how about you?
I have been a sleep for quite a bit of it, but other than that I am doing good. I found out that my partner is a natural at slaughtering Orks. :-)
Soccorro: Yep! :) how about you?
ddickinson: I have been a sleep for quite a bit of it, but other than that I am doing good. I found out that my partner is a natural at slaughtering Orks. :-)
hm!? Warhammer?
*hugs and waves*
Soccorro: hm!? Warhammer?
Yeah, the Space Marine game. We decided to try it and see if I was up to it, but after a minute or so it was causing me too much eye ache and making my head worse, so she decided to give it a try. I watched on and off as I still couldn't look at the screen for too long, but it was fun watching her while she played and asking questions and pointing things out she thought I would like. She was actually really good at the game, given she has never played a game like that before. She loves the chainsword. :-)
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
hey moon :)
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
Hello, Moonshine! *big hug*

Have you had a lovely weekend?
AgentBirdnest: Goodness, 16 minutes and nobody has replied to our lovely Empress? What is this world coming to?
:'-|

I'm glad that you're feeling better, my Agent...
I'm good. I spent a lovely afternoon at my auntie's and uncle's place... we saw short movies they made out of their travelling videos, that was truly awesome, and made us travel in thoughts... it was awesome.
Just went to console my owlet who was having a nightmare (her tiny heart was pounding so fast) :'-<
Other than that, everytihing is fine... sorry, I missed your post, I quited when I saw nobody answered in 15 minutes.... :-\ ... how is your day going ?...
**Happy French hug with red wine**
ddickinson: *Walks over to my usual spot, clears all the empty jars of peanut butter and snail shells and sits down* :-)

How are you doing, lovely DD ?... hopefully feeling better ?... how was your weekend ???
**Big happy hug with red wine if you want some**
Post edited July 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
So I mention going through everyones stuff while no one is around to find evidence that Soccorro is a Bronie and then everyone turns up. Okay, you call all help. He must have hidden the pink costume somewhere. :-)

*hugs to all the new arrivals*
Also **Big French hugs to Soccorro and Moon**