It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: How are you doing, lovely DD ?... hopefully feeling better ?... how was your weekend ???
**Big happy hug with red wine if you want some**
Hello, lovely Owl!

I am feeling about the same, and I slept for most of the day, but it was still lovely. I tried and failed to play a game (too painful for me at the moment), had a lovely full body massage from my partner which has made my muscles feel so much better, and just had a lovely relaxing day.

How about you? Have you had a lovely day?

*lots of big tired hugs*
Soccorro: hm!? Warhammer?
ddickinson: Yeah, the Space Marine game. We decided to try it and see if I was up to it, but after a minute or so it was causing me too much eye ache and making my head worse, so she decided to give it a try. I watched on and off as I still couldn't look at the screen for too long, but it was fun watching her while she played and asking questions and pointing things out she thought I would like. She was actually really good at the game, given she has never played a game like that before. She loves the chainsword. :-)
:D how far did you get?
LaPtiteBete: Also **Big French hugs to Soccorro and Moon**
*Lé Hug francais*
Post edited July 27, 2015 by Soccorro
Soccorro: :D how far did you get?
I have no idea, as I said I was not fully watching. We only played it for a short while, but I think into a giant gun complex? It was nice seeing a female character who was not all cleavage and weak and feeble. And it's nice they kept the British accents for them as well. The world is also quite nice as well, very fitting to the setting of 40K. It looks good so far, but I guess it is still too early to really tell. Oh, and the Servo-Skills with the extra story elements was a nice touch as well.
Soccorro: :D how far did you get?
ddickinson: I have no idea, as I said I was not fully watching. We only played it for a short while, but I think into a giant gun complex? It was nice seeing a female character who was not all cleavage and weak and feeble. And it's nice they kept the British accents for them as well. The world is also quite nice as well, very fitting to the setting of 40K. It looks good so far, but I guess it is still too early to really tell. Oh, and the Servo-Skills with the extra story elements was a nice touch as well.
i like the industrial look and the setting in general. :D also, HORDES OF ORKS!
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
Soccorro: hey moon :)
*hug*

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
ddickinson: Hello, Moonshine! *big hug*
Have you had a lovely weekend?
My weekend was fine. Did you have a lovely Sunday?

LaPtiteBete: Also **Big French hugs to Soccorro and Moon**
*big Swiss or German hug, you can choose* :D
Soccorro: i like the industrial look and the setting in general. :D also, HORDES OF ORKS!
The executions are nice, the whole slow motion effect and the way you kill them (cutting them in half, or throwing them down and stamping on their head etc.). My partner liked the jump pack part, she had lots of fun crashing down on the Orks. They also got the movement quite good, the Space Marines are not super fact, they move like they are wearing heavy Power Armour, which is more accurate.

It looks like they put more effort into Space Marine than they did DOW 2.

moonshineshadow: My weekend was fine. Did you have a lovely Sunday?
That is good to hear.

My Sunday was lovely, I slept for most of the day, but it was still lovely. I tried and failed to play a game (too painful for me at the moment), had a lovely full body massage from my partner which has made my muscles feel so much better, and just had a lovely relaxing day. (I copied most of this from my response to Owl, I hope you don't mind?).

*big hug*
Post edited July 27, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: My weekend was fine. Did you have a lovely Sunday?
ddickinson: That is good to hear.

My Sunday was lovely, I slept for most of the day, but it was still lovely. I tried and failed to play a game (too painful for me at the moment), had a lovely full body massage from my partner which has made my muscles feel so much better, and just had a lovely relaxing day. (I copied most of this from my response to Owl, I hope you don't mind?).

*big hug*
*big return hug* Sounds like a really nice day except for the game. And no, I don't mind. To be honest I would not have asked if I had seen your answer to owl since no sense in repeating stuff. But I failed in realising that there was another page before posting :D
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* Sounds like a really nice day except for the game. And no, I don't mind. To be honest I would not have asked if I had seen your answer to owl since no sense in repeating stuff. But I failed in realising that there was another page before posting :D
The attempt at playing a game did not end too badly, I got to watch my partner enjoy the game, which was really nice as she had lots of fun with it. She was not taking the game seriously, just being silly and enjoying it. It was quite fun.

Did you get to play with your new toys over the weekend?

*more hugs*
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* Sounds like a really nice day except for the game. And no, I don't mind. To be honest I would not have asked if I had seen your answer to owl since no sense in repeating stuff. But I failed in realising that there was another page before posting :D
ddickinson: The attempt at playing a game did not end too badly, I got to watch my partner enjoy the game, which was really nice as she had lots of fun with it. She was not taking the game seriously, just being silly and enjoying it. It was quite fun.

Did you get to play with your new toys over the weekend?

*more hugs*
*more return hugs*
Ok that sounds like fun. Nice that you still had a good time even if you could not play :-)
And I did a quick check of the new programs, but I was feeling out of energy and could not really concentrate on getting to know them. So I just spent the weekend doing nothing, playing games and taking naps. And some cleaning... even that I did not finish, so I need to do the rest during the week... or to be more clear on Thursday... since I am not at home tomorrow and Tuesday... and on Wednesday there is Terraria.... so that leaves only Thursday... urks.
moonshineshadow: *more return hugs*
Ok that sounds like fun. Nice that you still had a good time even if you could not play :-)
And I did a quick check of the new programs, but I was feeling out of energy and could not really concentrate on getting to know them. So I just spent the weekend doing nothing, playing games and taking naps. And some cleaning... even that I did not finish, so I need to do the rest during the week... or to be more clear on Thursday... since I am not at home tomorrow and Tuesday... and on Wednesday there is Terraria.... so that leaves only Thursday... urks.
I think I chose the wrong game to start back with, maybe a slower paces one, but it was still quite fun and it was great that my partner enjoyed herself.

Sorry to hear you have not been felling very energised. I guess you have plenty of time to play with your toys. I hope you get a bit more energised during the week, especially given the things you have planned. Like Terraria and things.

*lots of big hugs*
Hey, everyone.

Hopefully you're all having a decent day, at least.
CarrionCrow: Hey, everyone.

*welcome wave*
LaPtiteBete: :'-|

I'm glad that you're feeling better, my Agent...
I'm good. I spent a lovely afternoon at my auntie's and uncle's place... we saw short movies they made out of their travelling videos, that was truly awesome, and made us travel in thoughts... it was awesome.
Just went to console my owlet who was having a nightmare (her tiny heart was pounding so fast) :'-<
Other than that, everytihing is fine... sorry, I missed your post, I quited when I saw nobody answered in 15 minutes.... :-\ ... how is your day going ?...
**Happy French hug with red wine**
That sounds quite lovely. Glad you had a good time! ... aw, poor little owlet :'-( I hope she is sleeping well now.
Don't worry about missing my post. You could reply next month and I'd be happy :-) (Sorry I took so long, with this reply, by the way.) My day has been okay. Some pains here and there, and I kinda blew up my computer, but other than that I'm good.
**Tired happy hug with water**
CarrionCrow: Hey, everyone.

Hello, Mr Crow!

MY day has been quite good, thank you. Not much improvement health wise, but still a lovely day.

How are you, is your weekend going well?

AgentBirdnest: Thanks :-)
That sounds quite lovely. Glad you had a good time! ... aw, poor little owlet :'-( I hope she is sleeping well now.
Don't worry about missing my post. You could reply next month and I'd be happy :-) (Sorry I took so long, with this reply, by the way.) My day has been okay. Some pains here and there, and I kinda blew up my computer, but other than that I'm good.
**Tired happy hug with water**
Hello, Agent!

Sorry to hear you are having some pains (I know how that is), and that you blew up your computer.

*big hug*
I'll try to get some sleep *good night hugs and waves*