It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Alright everyone. Please send Soccorro as much +1s as you can!:D
I'll do my best ! :)
ElTerprise: Well still want to start Outlast and after i got it as a gift from Soccorro i want to play Undying :)
Which one do you think you will be in the mood for playing? We don't want you scaring yourself to death with Outlast if you are not in the right mood for it. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Silly Moon... It's whatever time Owl wants it to be, of course :-)
Can't wait!
Don't you mean ..*clears throat*:
A Terraria online session is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when Owl means to :P
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: *Makes invasion plans to take over the thread while most of the regulars are busy with Terraria.* :-)
And what will you do ? pin Union Jack flags everywhere, and replace our peanut butter stash by jars of your fluorescent green peas with mint flavoured sauce ? :D
moonshineshadow: Ok so it is Wednesday 21:00 (or whatever time that is for Agent). This will be fun :D
Do we all have the same time zone ? Ô__Ô (except for Agent, but he sleeps at silly hours, so he'll be fine :-p)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ddickinson: Which one do you think you will be in the mood for playing? We don't want you scaring yourself to death with Outlast if you are not in the right mood for it. :-)
I don't know yet. I guess it depends on the weather. I think the current weather would really add to the Outlast atmosphere :)
moonshineshadow: Ok so it is Wednesday 21:00 (or whatever time that is for Agent). This will be fun :D
LaPtiteBete: Do we all have the same time zone ? Ô__Ô (except for Agent, but he sleeps at silly hours, so he'll be fine :-p)
Yep, we all are in the Central Europe Timezone :-)
CarrionCrow: Doing all right here, just rolling along.

Hopefully the rest of your weekend won't be so dull. =)
Good to read :)
And thanks for your kind words... I hope your Sunday will be fun too...
LaPtiteBete: And what will you do ? pin Union Jack flags everywhere, and replace our peanut butter stash by jars of your fluorescent green peas with mint flavoured sauce ? :D
Of course not. I will fly the Cross of Saint George flag. :-)
I will also throw out all this garlic and frogs legs. And put out those damn fires, they are everywhere. :-)

(And I would replace the jars of peanut butter with jars of fresh jam or marmalade.)

ElTerprise: I don't know yet. I guess it depends on the weather. I think the current weather would really add to the Outlast atmosphere :)
Be sure to wear headphones and keep the room as dark as possible. And have fun, the game has it's faults, especially in the middle, but it is a very fun game with a nice and scary atmosphere.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: Unfortunately the headache is still there... I've been avoiding doing this, because I hate drugs, but... excuse me... *takes two paracetamol* :-\
I play most RPGs twice in a row. I always want to start again immediately after finishing, to do things more efficiently and build my character differently. I played Deus Ex about 6 times in a row :-p
Blueberry muffin tea? ô__ô Sounds awesome! *drinks the bonus tea*
**Extra massive thank you hug**
You don't take medication often or in large amounts, you shouldn't worry about it :)
I hope these will fix your headache...
I still can't play Deus Ex, the controls are really disturbing :-\ I can't even play the stealth mission in the tutorial !! :-( **sigh**
**Big get-better-quick hug**
Moon has never mentioned the two brick 'thing'.
I LIKE HER BEST.
ddickinson: Of course not. I will fly the Cross of Saint George flag. :-)
I will also throw out all this garlic and frogs legs. And put out those damn fires, they are everywhere. :-)

(And I would replace the jars of peanut butter with jars of fresh jam or marmalade of course.)
Hm..so it's an English invasion rather than a British one. Does that mean we shall sing "Jerusalem" then? :)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Moon has never mentioned the two brick 'thing'.
I LIKE HER BEST.
Yeah :D
*happy hug*
ddickinson: *Throws bricks really hard to Owl.* Nope, I am still too ill, they only went a few yards. :-)

You are welcome, the comment was true and you deserve all the compliments in the world.

*big happy hug and thank you for not crushing me* :-)
Aaaaaw :-( ... another time, maybe.
Thank you so much !!! you're the best
** Enormous happy and not crushing hug ** :))))
ddickinson: Be sure to wear headphones and keep the room as dark as possible. And have fun, the game has it's faults, especially in the middle, but it is a very fun game with a nice and scary atmosphere.
Of course. But having the storm in the backgrounds sounds scary and and somewhat awesome :)
EndreWhiteMane: Moon has never mentioned the two brick 'thing'.
I LIKE HER BEST.
moonshineshadow: Yeah :D
*happy hug*
*hug back* (without fear) ;)