It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Moon has never mentioned the two brick 'thing'.
I LIKE HER BEST.
It's not a threat to you, Endre :D
How are you doing ?
**Big owl hug** (don't worry I couldn't find any brick anyway)
moonshineshadow: Heh!!!
Stop spreading lies.
*no hugs for you*
ddickinson: Okay, I admit it. It wasn't just Americans you did it to. :-)

*big hug even though I got no hugs* :-(
This is getting worse and worse...
*no way that you'll get hugs*
Post edited July 26, 2015 by moonshineshadow
EndreWhiteMane: Moon has never mentioned the two brick 'thing'.
I LIKE HER BEST.
LaPtiteBete: It's not a threat to you, Endre :D
How are you doing ?
**Big owl hug** (don't worry I couldn't find any brick anyway)
Too hot here for me but otherwise doing OK.
Owls can't hold bricks anyway. ;)
*bear hug back*
moonshineshadow: This is getting worse and worse... *no way that you'll get hugs*
*Sits all alone looking sad with my head held low without any hugs to keep me company* :'-(
EndreWhiteMane: Got hot working outside today but otherwise OK.
Sorry you still feel crappy, any sign of it letting up a bit?
ddickinson: Glad to hear it. I hope the weather is not too bad for you?

It does seem to be getting a little better, at least in some areas. I was trying the stronger painkillers, but stopped due to the effects they had that I did not like. I can tolerate light a little bit more and am a little more stable on my feet, but still in a lot of pain and discomfort. But things are slowly starting to improve, so that is good. The doctors said it could take some time.

*big brick free hug* :-)
This forum software should win an award or something, sheesh.
*big but gentle hug*
ddickinson: I guess I will also just have to keep all these big hugs that I brought over for the invasion. I was going to share them with the locals, but I guess if they are not bothered and are busy playing games they won't want them. I even had special badges as well. I guess I will just stay at home. :-(
Aaaaww... But you don't need to "invade" people to give and get nice hugs !!
Please remove immediately this frowned face, and come and get your hugs ! \o/
moonshineshadow: This is getting worse and worse... *no way that you'll get hugs*
ddickinson: *Sits all alone looking sad with my head held low without any hugs to keep me company* :'-(
Are you going to play the violin next? ;)
ddickinson: *Sits all alone looking sad with my head held low without any hugs to keep me company* :'-(
It is your own fault. I bet you are just jealous :P
EndreWhiteMane: This forum software should win an award or something, sheesh.
*big but gentle hug*
But what kind of award? :-)

*big return hug*

LaPtiteBete: Aaaaww... But you don't need to "invade" people to give and get nice hugs !!
I would, but Moon said I don't get any hugs because I told the truth to Endre about her and her two bricks that she calls "smashy" and "crushy".
LaPtiteBete: You don't take medication often or in large amounts, you shouldn't worry about it :)
I hope these will fix your headache...
I still can't play Deus Ex, the controls are really disturbing :-\ I can't even play the stealth mission in the tutorial !! :-( **sigh**
**Big get-better-quick hug**
I know, I'm just extra cautious... Medication and I do not get along well. I try to avoid it whenever possible these days.
Skip the tutorial then! Stealth isn't required to play the game, it is only required for that moment in the tutorial. Besides, you must at least start the first level to see the lovely headless statue that you gave us ;-)
**Big merci hug**
EndreWhiteMane: Are you going to play the violin next? ;)
I could try, but I am not really that good on a violin. Maybe I could ask my partner, she is awesome on the violin. :-)

moonshineshadow: It is your own fault. I bet you are just jealous :P
Jealous of what? Your evil brick smashing addiction? :-)
EndreWhiteMane: This forum software should win an award or something, sheesh.
*big but gentle hug*
ddickinson: But what kind of award? :-)

*big return hug*

LaPtiteBete: Aaaaww... But you don't need to "invade" people to give and get nice hugs !!
ddickinson: I would, but Moon said I don't get any hugs because I told the truth to Endre about her and her two bricks that she calls "smashy" and "crushy".
I'm laughing so hard my dog is looking at me like I finally went over the edge. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I'm laughing so hard my dog is looking at me like I finally went over the edge. :-)
If I knew the German for "smashy" and "crushy" I would have used them, it would have been much more accurate. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Too hot here for me but otherwise doing OK.
Owls can't hold bricks anyway. ;)
*bear hug back*
Here we have a cold and rainy October weather... :-\
Of course I can hold bricks !!! I can carry very heavy stuff !!
**Strong owl hug**
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
moonshineshadow: It is your own fault. I bet you are just jealous :P
ddickinson: Jealous of what? Your evil brick smashing addiction? :-)
Of Endre liking me the best of course. That is why you are now trying to drag me into all this mess *hugs for everyone except dd*