It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: This is getting worse and worse... *no way that you'll get hugs*
ddickinson: *Sits all alone looking sad with my head held low without any hugs to keep me company* :'-(
Aaaaw.... :'-|
** Gigantic comforting hug **
moonshineshadow: Of Endre liking me the best of course. That is why you are now trying to drag me into all this mess *hugs for everyone except dd*
You have always been Endre's favourite, why do you think he has a telescope permanently fixed on your position? :-)

*big hug even though you are a big meanie.* :-)

LaPtiteBete: Aaaaw.... :'-|
** Gigantic comforting hug **
*Takes the lovely hug before Moon takes it away from me*

*big thank you hug*
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I would, but Moon said I don't get any hugs because I told the truth to Endre about her and her two bricks that she calls "smashy" and "crushy".
LOL :D
I don't remember this part... hahaha !!!
Well, I'll give you hugs anyway. I'm sure Moon will change her mind while you arrive here, because she is too kind hearted to hold a grudge so long :-)
LaPtiteBete: LOL :D
I don't remember this part... hahaha !!!
Well, I'll give you hugs anyway. I'm sure Moon will change her mind while you arrive here, because she is too kind hearted to hold a grudge so long :-)
Maybe if I say sowwy and give a sad look she will forgive me?
AgentBirdnest: I know, I'm just extra cautious... Medication and I do not get along well. I try to avoid it whenever possible these days.
Skip the tutorial then! Stealth isn't required to play the game, it is only required for that moment in the tutorial. Besides, you must at least start the first level to see the lovely headless statue that you gave us ;-)
**Big merci hug**
Ho really ?.... Because in Nomad Soul, you sometimes needed to be stealthy... I remember I had painful moments with those... and now I only tested the GOG version, and it seemed that the controls were a little too fast for my computer... I mean, I move slightly my mouse, and the dude's head makes a 360° rotation +__+ ... 2,56 minutes of playing the "action" part and I felt like I was about to throw up lol...
How that, "headless" statue ?? >:-| ... What have you done with the fancy statue that we offered to you ???
**Big you're welcome hug**
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
moonshineshadow: ...
Let's see if this works.

I am so sowwy Moon, I pwomise I won't tell people about your bricks again. Pwease can I have my hugs back?

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv3/peachy-chan-/sadpanda.png
moonshineshadow: ...
ddickinson: Let's see if this works.

I am so sowwy Moon, I pwomise I won't tell people about your bricks again. Pwease can I have my hugs back?

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv3/peachy-chan-/sadpanda.png
How can you be sorry about something that was not even true to begin with. So nope. No hugs back until you are sorry for making up these things about me *still no hugs for dd*

*not clicking the link to stay strong about this*
EndreWhiteMane: I'm laughing so hard my dog is looking at me like I finally went over the edge. :-)
ddickinson: If I knew the German for "smashy" and "crushy" I would have used them, it would have been much more accurate. :-)
"Zerschlagunger" und "Brechener" ?
moonshineshadow: How can you be sorry about something that was not even true to begin with. So nope. No hugs back until you are sorry for making up these things about me *still no hugs for dd*

I am sowwy. :'-(

http://searchengineland.com/figz/wp-content/seloads/2012/02/sad-panda.jpg
ddickinson: Maybe if I say sowwy and give a sad look she will forgive me?
I'm sure she will :)
If it's not enough, try to add the Puss-in-Boots sad looking...
Good luck !!
**big encouraging hug**
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: "Zerschlagunger" und "Brechener" ?
I am not sure, we would have to ask one of the Germans. I guess we will just have to stick with "smashy" and "crushy" for now. :-)
ddickinson: If I knew the German for "smashy" and "crushy" I would have used them, it would have been much more accurate. :-)
That aren't German words.

moonshineshadow: How can you be sorry about something that was not even true to begin with. So nope. No hugs back until you are sorry for making up these things about me *still no hugs for dd*

ddickinson: I am sowwy. :'-(
http://searchengineland.com/figz/wp-content/seloads/2012/02/sad-panda.jpg
Awwww... don't look so sad *big hug*
LaPtiteBete: I'm sure she will :)
If it's not enough, try to add the Puss-in-Boots sad looking...
Good luck !!
**big encouraging hug**
She didn't accept my sowwy. :'-(
And she won't click the links to the sad pictures.

*big sad hug*

Edit: But now she has. *big happy hugs* :-)

moonshineshadow: Awwww... don't look so sad *big hug*
Yay! *takes all the hugs before Moon takes them back*

*big return hug*
Aaaw... poor sad panda...
**Big comforting hug for the sad panda**
Uh those words make my eyes bleed...:P