It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Still playing Sleeping Dogs. It's got a lot of content, so I figure I'll be on this one for a while.

Sorry about the headache and general discomfort. Always sucks when rain comes and it just makes things feel hotter.
ElTerprise: Yes. It's quite content rich but as i said i really liked it and i just remembered that i still haven't played the story dlcs....goddammit...
BTW: What do you think about the combat finishers?

Thanks. Atleast the second thunderstorm cleared that out :)
The story DLCa are pretty good. Year of the Snake is probably the longest and is solid all around, it's the one part of the game that finally let's you play cop beyond just drug busts. Nightmare in North Point is a nice kinda short-ish fight against the undead. Zodiac Tournament is a short but fun take on old kung fu movies, but it IS really short, maybe an hour in length.
EndreWhiteMane: Moon has never mentioned the two brick 'thing'.
I LIKE HER BEST.
Don't tell her I told you, but she was the one that introduced the idea to me and told me about all the Americans she has done it to. :-)

Hello, Endre! I hope your weekend has been going well?

*tired hug*

ElTerprise: Hm..so it's an English invasion rather than a British one. Does that mean we shall sing "Jerusalem" then? :)
I think you will be too busy playing Terarria. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Silly Moon... It's whatever time Owl wants it to be, of course :-)
Can't wait!
ElTerprise: Don't you mean ..*clears throat*:
A Terraria online session is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when Owl means to :P
B-| ........ ooooh yeaaah.
LaPtiteBete: Do we all have the same time zone ? Ô__Ô (except for Agent, but he sleeps at silly hours, so he'll be fine :-p)
moonshineshadow: Yep, we all are in the Central Europe Timezone :-)
Awesome !!! \o/
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaaw :-( ... another time, maybe.
Thank you so much !!! you're the best
** Enormous happy and not crushing hug ** :))))
*big tired return hug*

ElTerprise: Of course. But having the storm in the backgrounds sounds scary and and somewhat awesome :)
That is true. Be sure to let us know how you get on with the game. :-)
I LIKE HER BEST.
ddickinson: Don't tell her I told you, but she was the one that introduced the idea to me and told me about all the Americans she has done it to. :-)
Heh!!!
Stop spreading lies.
*no hugs for you*
NoNewTaleToTell: The story DLCa are pretty good. Year of the Snake is probably the longest and is solid all around, it's the one part of the game that finally let's you play cop beyond just drug busts. Nightmare in North Point is a nice kinda short-ish fight against the undead. Zodiac Tournament is a short but fun take on old kung fu movies, but it IS really short, maybe an hour in length.
Well i actually didn't consider Zodiac Tournament as a proper story dlc and i finished that one already and yes it was pretty short. Year of the Snake sounds really promising though.

I still hope that the game will get a proper sequel in addition to that Triad Wars thingy...
CarrionCrow: Still playing Sleeping Dogs. It's got a lot of content, so I figure I'll be on this one for a while.

Sorry about the headache and general discomfort. Always sucks when rain comes and it just makes things feel hotter.
ElTerprise: Yes. It's quite content rich but as i said i really liked it and i just remembered that i still haven't played the story dlcs....goddammit...

I like those, along with the hand-to-hand combat in general.
Only problem is that it's going to get old because it's pretty frigging hard to design a fighting system so in-depth and engaging that it'll stand up to dozens and dozens of hours of playtime.
I LIKE HER BEST.
ddickinson: Don't tell her I told you, but she was the one that introduced the idea to me and told me about all the Americans she has done it to. :-)

Hello, Endre! I hope your weekend has been going well?

*tired hug*

ElTerprise: Hm..so it's an English invasion rather than a British one. Does that mean we shall sing "Jerusalem" then? :)
ddickinson: I think you will be too busy playing Terarria. :-)
Got hot working outside today but otherwise OK.
Sorry you still feel crappy, any sign of it letting up a bit?
moonshineshadow: Heh!!!
Stop spreading lies.
*no hugs for you*
Okay, I admit it. It wasn't just Americans you did it to. :-)

*big hug even though I got no hugs* :-(

CarrionCrow: I like those, along with the hand-to-hand combat in general.
Only problem is that it's going to get old because it's pretty frigging hard to design a fighting system so in-depth and engaging that it'll stand up to dozens and dozens of hours of playtime.
I see you transitioned from the news thread to playing video games. :P
ElTerprise: Well i actually didn't consider Zodiac Tournament as a proper story dlc and i finished that one already and yes it was pretty short. Year of the Snake sounds really promising though.

I still hope that the game will get a proper sequel in addition to that Triad Wars thingy...
Yeah, I'm hoping it gets a proper sequel as well, I really really enjoyed Sleeping Dogs.
EndreWhiteMane: Got hot working outside today but otherwise OK.
Sorry you still feel crappy, any sign of it letting up a bit?
Glad to hear it. I hope the weather is not too bad for you?

It does seem to be getting a little better, at least in some areas. I was trying the stronger painkillers, but stopped due to the effects they had that I did not like. I can tolerate light a little bit more and am a little more stable on my feet, but still in a lot of pain and discomfort. But things are slowly starting to improve, so that is good. The doctors said it could take some time.

*big brick free hug* :-)
ddickinson: Of course not. I will fly the Cross of Saint George flag. :-)
I will also throw out all this garlic and frogs legs. And put out those damn fires, they are everywhere. :-)

(And I would replace the jars of peanut butter with jars of fresh jam or marmalade.)
So, I'm not bothered. I'll take my frog legs in a safe place while I play Terraria... (Garlic ?... hahaha :D)
I don't care about fires... I've seen far too many recently :D
Ho gosh I've read "jam marmalade"... >__< ... you English have so weird tastes :-p hehehe)
ddickinson: I think you will be too busy playing Terarria. :-)
You're probably right....

LaPtiteBete: B-| ........ ooooh yeaaah.
:D

ddickinson: That is true. Be sure to let us know how you get on with the game. :-)
Sure.
LaPtiteBete: So, I'm not bothered. I'll take my frog legs in a safe place while I play Terraria... (Garlic ?... hahaha :D)
I don't care about fires... I've seen far too many recently :D
Ho gosh I've read "jam marmalade"... >__< ... you English have so weird tastes :-p hehehe)
I guess I will also just have to keep all these big hugs that I brought over for the invasion. I was going to share them with the locals, but I guess if they are not bothered and are busy playing games they won't want them. I even had special badges as well. I guess I will just stay at home. :-(