It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Would require surgery that I'm not too fond of. x)
Understandable :)
LaPtiteBete: If you want, yes :D
**Big thank-you hug**
Or I could just post the bricks to you and you could do it yourself, I am sure it would be more fun for you that way. :-)

*goes to check how much it would cost to post two bricks* :-)

But I am sorry your evening was not too nice. As others have said, you are always welcome to rant via chat all you want.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Of course you don't rant, you do poetry, remember? :-)
That's right. Always writing poetry. Haiku to be specific B-|

It haunts me all day
Is Owl just one syllable?
What is the answer?! ',',:-O
moonshineshadow: I have not played that much yet, but it is a lot of fun up until now. You only manage the transportation, which can be quite difficult sometimes. Sometimes there were tons of angry people, all over the map with angry smilies because I could not organize transport fast enough :D
*big hug* Yeah ok, sounds like a really boring evening. And to be honest I don't think it would have been unpolite. Like you said, it would not have prevented you from talking with them *big cheer up hug*
Huhu... as long as they don't burn things to the ground... is there a "Angry French Farmers" difficulty level ?
Thank you for your support and your hug... I think I'll have a word or two with this guy... :-\ I havve to tell him what I think about it... and if we argue, well, tant pis...
**Big thank-you hug back**
Soccorro: *enters thread*

nnnnnnnope!

*steps out again and slowly closes door*
We weren't talking about you !!! :)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
pimpmonkey2382.313: Would require surgery that I'm not too fond of. x)
LaPtiteBete: Understandable :)
*hugs and pets owl* :)
LaPtiteBete: You mean, you had to work today ?... or really tomorrow ?...
(Cheers :) I'm drinking a bit of rosé...)
Cool aboout the restaurant !! did you enjoy your meal ? :)
Tomorrow we'll go and see an aunt of mine, and eat some cake... with my owlets... I'm happy about it, I don't see them often (they travel a lot)
Damn you're right. I've to work today (read sunday) :)
Yes. Well it was an italian restaurant and one can't go wrong with that i guess :)
That sounds really nice. I hope you and your owlets will have a great day :)
moonshineshadow: I have not played that much yet, but it is a lot of fun up until now. You only manage the transportation, which can be quite difficult sometimes. Sometimes there were tons of angry people, all over the map with angry smilies because I could not organize transport fast enough :D
LaPtiteBete: Huhu... as long as they don't burn things to the ground... is there a "Angry French Farmers" difficulty level ?
I don't think so :D
But that could be funny.
LaPtiteBete: [...]
AgentBirdnest: *comes out of lurker mode to give my favourite Owl a massive crushing hug*
Sorry it didn't go so well. As I was told this morning, feel free to rant all you want (even though we all know that I never rant, I don't know what these people were talking about ;-p)
I've already ranted a few posts ago :D Moon made the mistake to ask me why it wasn't too well... heheh !!
**Massive crushing rib-breaking hug**
How are you dong my favourite gent ??
AgentBirdnest: <snip>
Owl and I were talking about doing a Terraria evening (whatever time that would be for you). You interested? :D
*big hug* Yeah ok, sounds like a really boring evening. And to be honest I don't think it would have been unpolite. Like you said, it would not have prevented you from talking with them *big cheer up hug*
LaPtiteBete: Huhu... as long as they don't burn things to the ground... is there a "Angry French Farmers" difficulty level ?
Thank you for your support and your hug... I think I'll have a word or two with this guy... :-\ I havve to tell him what I think about it... and if we argue, well, tant pis...
**Big thank-you hug back**
Soccorro: *enters thread*

nnnnnnnope!

*steps out again and slowly closes door*
LaPtiteBete: We weren't talking about you !!! :)
Doesn't matter... we feel eacht other's pain... it's like a....ummmm... a testicle brotherhood... does that make sense? Well, we can feel the pain if another guy gets kicked down there for example...
ddickinson: Hello there, lovely lady Owl!

My weekend has been quite nice so far. My partner was at work for most of today, but we had a lovely evening. Nothing special, just a nice meal, a little dancing, and watching the sun go down.

I am sorry to hear your evening has not been so good. *big special hug*
Glad to hear you spent a good evening :)
Nice program...
Bah, it's not a big deal !
**Big thank you hug**
AgentBirdnest: That's right. Always writing poetry. Haiku to be specific B-|

It haunts me all day
Is Owl just one syllable?
What is the answer?! ',',:-O
A Haiku, how very sophisticated.

How are you this evening? Have you had a nice day?
LaPtiteBete: If you want, yes :D
**Big thank-you hug**
ddickinson: Or I could just post the bricks to you and you could do it yourself, I am sure it would be more fun for you that way. :-)

*goes to check how much it would cost to post two bricks* :-)

But I am sorry your evening was not too nice. As others have said, you are always welcome to rant via chat all you want.
Don't worry, I can find bricks here too... I just don't know how to use them. And I doubt he'll let me do... I'm not as strong as he is :-| I need help.
Thank you very much for the offers (of posting bricks, and ranting on your chat :D)
I'm glad to have you around...
**Big happy again hug**
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs and pets owl* :)
**Big hug back for the gentleman** :)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I've already ranted a few posts ago :D Moon made the mistake to ask me why it wasn't too well... heheh !!
**Massive crushing rib-breaking hug**
How are you dong my favourite gent ??
Moon has been making too many mistakes today ;-) She let slip that she was interested in Cities in Motion, and you saw how that ended :-)
I'm mostly good. A headache has been bothering me off and on today, but it's not even worth taking painkillers for. Other than that, enjoying a random evening of nothing exciting. Playing a little Shadowrun (started again after just finishing this morning :-D)
**Crushing you even harder, with a free optional bonus blueberry waffle**
ElTerprise: Damn you're right. I've to work today (read sunday) :)
Yes. Well it was an italian restaurant and one can't go wrong with that i guess :)
That sounds really nice. I hope you and your owlets will have a great day :)
Ho... sorry that you have to work on sunday... not funny.
I love pasta, I could eat some everyday :) (I almost do).
Thank you very much for your kind wishes
**Big happy hug**