It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: That is a shame. Are you thinking of a game to play or something to do in the real world?
Maybe. I don't know. I'm also dry on ideas. Speaking of dry, maybe I should take a shower. For some reason I have a really meditating time in the shower and inspiration just comes. It's like taking a shower is an intricate design of achieving inspiration.
AgentBirdnest: Moon has been making too many mistakes today ;-) She let slip that she was interested in Cities in Motion, and you saw how that ended :-)
I'm mostly good. A headache has been bothering me off and on today, but it's not even worth taking painkillers for. Other than that, enjoying a random evening of nothing exciting. Playing a little Shadowrun (started again after just finishing this morning :-D)
**Crushing you even harder, with a free optional bonus blueberry waffle**
Out of curiosity. Do you own Dragonfall? If yes, you can play the Shadowrun campaign in the Dragonfall engine...
LaPtiteBete: Glad to hear you spent a good evening :)
Nice program...
Bah, it's not a big deal !
**Big thank you hug**
*extra special big return hug for Owl*

LaPtiteBete: Don't worry, I can find bricks here too... I just don't know how to use them. And I doubt he'll let me do... I'm not as strong as he is :-| I need help.
Thank you very much for the offers (of posting bricks, and ranting on your chat :D)
I'm glad to have you around...
**Big happy again hug**
Well, you could wait until he is asleep, or just bash him over the head with the brick and do it while he is knocked out. But it can be quite messy, so maybe drag him to the shower when you do it. :-)

I am glad to have you here as well. I think most people here are, you are a wonderful and lovely Owl.

*even more big hugs*
LaPtiteBete: I've already ranted a few posts ago :D Moon made the mistake to ask me why it wasn't too well... heheh !!
**Massive crushing rib-breaking hug**
How are you dong my favourite gent ??
AgentBirdnest: Moon has been making too many mistakes today ;-) She let slip that she was interested in Cities in Motion, and you saw how that ended :-)
Heh!!!!
The mentioning of a game was certainly a mistake. But asking owl about her day is never a mistake!
ddickinson: A Haiku, how very sophisticated.

How are you this evening? Have you had a nice day?
Doing good. Now that I think about it, I've been inexplicably tired all day, even though I got enough sleep... strange. Tant pis... Hopefully I'll have a bit more energy tomorrow :-)
Soccorro: Doesn't matter... we feel eacht other's pain... it's like a....ummmm... a testicle brotherhood... does that make sense? Well, we can feel the pain if another guy gets kicked down there for example...
A "testicle brotherhood"... :-| .... You mean that I could hurt many guys at the same tme by hitting just one ? interesting. >:-D
LaPtiteBete: Ho... sorry that you have to work on sunday... not funny.
I love pasta, I could eat some everyday :) (I almost do).
Thank you very much for your kind wishes
**Big happy hug**
Well i chose it and it's only a three hour appointment which won't be too bad ( i hope )
Yes really like pasta as well although i had pizza today :)
You're most welcome *big happy return hug*
Soccorro: Doesn't matter... we feel eacht other's pain... it's like a....ummmm... a testicle brotherhood... does that make sense? Well, we can feel the pain if another guy gets kicked down there for example...
LaPtiteBete: A "testicle brotherhood"... :-| .... You mean that I could hurt many guys at the same tme by hitting just one ? interesting. >:-D
they have to witness it though
moonshineshadow: Owl and I were talking about doing a Terraria evening (whatever time that would be for you). You interested? :D
Absolutely! Any day and time is good for me. Just name it. I need all the help I can get with this overwhelming game :-)
moonshineshadow: Heh!!!!
The mentioning of a game was certainly a mistake. But asking owl about her day is never a mistake!
Very true! :-)
*extra huge hug*
Alright everyone. Please send Soccorro as much +1s as you can!:D
ElTerprise: Out of curiosity. Do you own Dragonfall? If yes, you can play the Shadowrun campaign in the Dragonfall engine...
No, I don't. Is the engine that much different? What are the biggest changes?
HijacK: Maybe. I don't know. I'm also dry on ideas. Speaking of dry, maybe I should take a shower. For some reason I have a really meditating time in the shower and inspiration just comes. It's like taking a shower is an intricate design of achieving inspiration.
It's a common thing to have lots of games and things to choose from but not being able to make up your mind. Maybe a shower would help, at the very least it would freshen you up and rejuvenate you a little.

AgentBirdnest: Doing good. Now that I think about it, I've been inexplicably tired all day, even though I got enough sleep... strange. Tant pis... Hopefully I'll have a bit more energy tomorrow :-)
Glad to hear it. I hope you will be full or more energy tomorrow. I have been very tired all day, but that is due to the medication. I hate been tired all the time.

ElTerprise: Alright everyone. Please send Soccorro as much +1s as you can!:D
Will do. :-)

And how are you this evening? Feeling better I hope?
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: Owl and I were talking about doing a Terraria evening (whatever time that would be for you). You interested? :D
AgentBirdnest: Absolutely! Any day and time is good for me. Just name it. I need all the help I can get with this overwhelming game :-)
moonshineshadow: Heh!!!!
AgentBirdnest: Very true! :-)
*extra huge hug*
a terraria evening! omg cool! *-* HAVE FUN!!! :D
AgentBirdnest: Absolutely! Any day and time is good for me. Just name it. I need all the help I can get with this overwhelming game :-)
At the moment we are thinking about either tomorrow or Wednesday :-)

Let's see if ElT is interested and what days he would have time :D

ElTerprise: <snip>
Please check what I have written above :P

Very true! :-)
*extra huge hug*
Soccorro: a terraria evening! omg cool! *-* HAVE FUN!!! :D
Do you play Terraria?
Post edited July 26, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: At the moment we are thinking about either tomorrow or Wednesday :-)

Let's see if ElT is interested and what days he would have time :D

ElTerprise: <snip>
moonshineshadow: Please check what I have written above :P

Soccorro: a terraria evening! omg cool! *-* HAVE FUN!!! :D
moonshineshadow: Do you play Terraria?
....sometimes...