It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Do you play Terraria?
Soccorro: ....sometimes...
Interested in joining?
AgentBirdnest: No, I don't. Is the engine that much different? What are the biggest changes?
I unfortunately don't really remember it all but i know the created a new clearer hud and some changes to AI, armour and critical hits (including gore)...but in general the Dragonfall engine is more fleshed out iirc. But that doesn't mean the vanilla one is bad though :).
ddickinson: And how are you this evening? Feeling better I hope?
Much better, thanks for asking.
It cooled down significantly here which helped a lot :)
What about you?

moonshineshadow: At the moment we are thinking about either tomorrow or Wednesday :-)

Let's see if ElT is interested and what days he would have time :D

Please check what I have written above :P
Sure. I'd be really interested but it depends on the time :)
Generally i'd prefer the Wednesday though.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Interested in joining?
I'm still surprised by how big the updates for that game are.
ddickinson: Glad to hear it. I hope you will be full or more energy tomorrow. I have been very tired all day, but that is due to the medication. I hate been tired all the time.
*big energizing comfort hug*
... even though it's getting late now, so you might not want energy... in that case, choose between that hug and the next one...
*big relaxing comfort hug with free pillows* :-)
Oh i'm very busy at the mo....YES! :D
moonshineshadow: At the moment we are thinking about either tomorrow or Wednesday :-)

Let's see if ElT is interested and what days he would have time :D

Please check what I have written above :P
ElTerprise: Sure. I'd be really interested but it depends on the time :)
Generally i'd prefer the Wednesday though.
Owl said for her it would be a good time to start around 21:00, which is fine for me.
ElTerprise: Much better, thanks for asking.
It cooled down significantly here which helped a lot :)
What about you?
That is great to hear. It seems the weather is improving for a few of the members recently.

I am doing okay, pretty much the same as earlier, although in a bit more pain due to me stopping the stronger painkillers due to how they made me feel.

AgentBirdnest: *big energizing comfort hug*
... even though it's getting late now, so you might not want energy... in that case, choose between that hug and the next one...
*big relaxing comfort hug with free pillows* :-)
I think I will take the second hug. I really need to get some sleep but I have a few things running through my mind which is keeping me awake. I hope it is a feather pillow? :-)

*big return hug with extra special peanut butter*
Soccorro: Oh i'm very busy at the mo....YES! :D
So would you be fine with Wednesday evening?
moonshineshadow: Owl said for her it would be a good time to start around 21:00, which is fine for me.
Wednesday at 21:00? Sounds good for me.
ElTerprise: I unfortunately don't really remember it all but i know the created a new clearer hud and some changes to AI, armour and critical hits (including gore)...but in general the Dragonfall engine is more fleshed out iirc. But that doesn't mean the vanilla one is bad though :).
The AI definitely seemed like it could have used a bit of work. I'm sure that's a very welcome change.
I wasn't entirely sure my armour was actually doing anything. I only bought new armour because expensive = good. Right? :-)
Soccorro: Oh i'm very busy at the mo....YES! :D
moonshineshadow: So would you be fine with Wednesday evening?
*nods*
*Makes invasion plans to take over the thread while most of the regulars are busy with Terraria.* :-)
AgentBirdnest: Moon has been making too many mistakes today ;-) She let slip that she was interested in Cities in Motion, and you saw how that ended :-)
I'm mostly good. A headache has been bothering me off and on today, but it's not even worth taking painkillers for. Other than that, enjoying a random evening of nothing exciting. Playing a little Shadowrun (started again after just finishing this morning :-D)
**Crushing you even harder, with a free optional bonus blueberry waffle**
Hooo yes... I know how that ends ^^
Aaww... Is your headache gone now ?
Wow, I've never played a game twice in a row :)
Thanks for your hug, it makes me want to drink some blueberry muffin flavoured tea... I come back
**Even better hug with nice bonus tea** u__u
CarrionCrow: -latching onto Moonshine's post so I can say good evening to you both at the same time- ;)
genkicolleen: hehe~ Some would call that laziness, but I say it's efficiency! XD
-laughs- It works. If I had a function to reply to multiple people at once, I'd use that instead.
ddickinson: That is great to hear. It seems the weather is improving for a few of the members recently.

I am doing okay, pretty much the same as earlier, although in a bit more pain due to me stopping the stronger painkillers due to how they made me feel.
Thanks. I wouldn't necessarily say that the weather itself is improving but it definitely helped me ;)

I see. But sorry to hear that you're having more pain again. But considering the description on you felt while taking those stronger painkillers those might be bearable. *big get better hug* :)