It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: <snip>
AgentBirdnest: <snip>
LaPtiteBete: <snip>
Soccorro: <snip>
Ok so it is Wednesday 21:00 (or whatever time that is for Agent). This will be fun :D

ddickinson: *Makes invasion plans to take over the thread while most of the regulars are busy with Terraria.* :-)
*big hug* I have two monitors I'll keep an eye on you :P
Post edited July 26, 2015 by moonshineshadow
ddickinson: I think I will take the second hug. I really need to get some sleep but I have a few things running through my mind which is keeping me awake. I hope it is a feather pillow? :-)

*big return hug with extra special peanut butter*
Of course it's a feather pillow. No cheap styrofoam pillows for our lovely Battle Sister! Only the best! :-)
*bigger relaxing and comforting hug, with a myriad of fluffy feather pillows*
(*eating the lovely peanut butter*)
AgentBirdnest: The AI definitely seemed like it could have used a bit of work. I'm sure that's a very welcome change.
I wasn't entirely sure my armour was actually doing anything. I only bought new armour because expensive = good. Right? :-)
Well it's been some time since i played it but i think i did mostly the same...
pimpmonkey2382.313: Me too, the effects are good if you have girls already associating with you. But the effects the morning after are horrible. x)
ElTerprise: Yes. Exactly...:)

CarrionCrow: Doing all right here, just enjoying a game along with the feeling of not slowly cooking in here. -laughs-

How's your day been?
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. What game is it what you're currently playing?

Well the day was not that great...after a thunderstorm in the night the weather got muggy again which resulted in me having a headache but after another thunderstorm and some rain i now feel better. Otherwise i'm mostly good :)
Still playing Sleeping Dogs. It's got a lot of content, so I figure I'll be on this one for a while.

Sorry about the headache and general discomfort. Always sucks when rain comes and it just makes things feel hotter.
LaPtiteBete: Hey there, lazy Crow !
**Big hug** that'll teach you !... ):-\
How are you doing ? :)
Doing all right here, just rolling along.

Hopefully the rest of your weekend won't be so dull. =)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by CarrionCrow
ElTerprise: Thanks. I wouldn't necessarily say that the weather itself is improving but it definitely helped me ;)

I see. But sorry to hear that you're having more pain again. But considering the description on you felt while taking those stronger painkillers those might be bearable. *big get better hug* :)
At least your headache is better, so that is good news. Hopefully the weather will stay this way so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you. *return hug*
CarrionCrow: Still playing Sleeping Dogs. It's got a lot of content, so I figure I'll be on this one for a while.

Sorry about the headache and general discomfort. Always sucks when rain comes and it just makes things feel hotter.
Yes. It's quite content rich but as i said i really liked it and i just remembered that i still haven't played the story dlcs....goddammit...
BTW: What do you think about the combat finishers?

Thanks. Atleast the second thunderstorm cleared that out :)
LaPtiteBete: Hooo yes... I know how that ends ^^
Aaww... Is your headache gone now ?
Wow, I've never played a game twice in a row :)
Thanks for your hug, it makes me want to drink some blueberry muffin flavoured tea... I come back
**Even better hug with nice bonus tea** u__u
Unfortunately the headache is still there... I've been avoiding doing this, because I hate drugs, but... excuse me... *takes two paracetamol* :-\
I play most RPGs twice in a row. I always want to start again immediately after finishing, to do things more efficiently and build my character differently. I played Deus Ex about 6 times in a row :-p
Blueberry muffin tea? ô__ô Sounds awesome! *drinks the bonus tea*
**Extra massive thank you hug**
ddickinson: Well, you could wait until he is asleep, or just bash him over the head with the brick and do it while he is knocked out. But it can be quite messy, so maybe drag him to the shower when you do it. :-)

I am glad to have you here as well. I think most people here are, you are a wonderful and lovely Owl.

*even more big hugs*
I might give it a try in a few minutes... he's falling asleep in the couch... >:-| ..... Oh, wait. I don't have any brick. :-(
Oooh.... :'-| Thank you very much for this lovely compliment... **big sigh**.
**Big happy crushing hug** (but not too crushing if you still don't feel very well) :)
ddickinson: At least your headache is better, so that is good news. Hopefully the weather will stay this way so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you. *return hug*
Thank you. Well It's raining right now and there's is a neat storm incoming but the weather should improve in a few hours (i hope) and after my work is finished i definitely hope to enjoy the rest of the weekend :).
moonshineshadow: *big hug* I have two monitors I'll keep an eye on you :P
You will be too busy keeping an eye on the other players. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Of course it's a feather pillow. No cheap styrofoam pillows for our lovely Battle Sister! Only the best! :-)
*bigger relaxing and comforting hug, with a myriad of fluffy feather pillows*
(*eating the lovely peanut butter*)
Feather pillows are also much more fun for pillow fights (so much fun when you are replacing them to use the old ones for pillow fights. Feathers everywhere.). :-)

*big hug for the sophisticated peanut butter connoisseur (that is a big French word for you)*

LaPtiteBete: I might give it a try in a few minutes... he's falling asleep in the couch... >:-| ..... Oh, wait. I don't have any brick. :-(
Oooh.... :'-| Thank you very much for this lovely compliment... **big sigh**.
**Big happy crushing hug** (but not too crushing if you still don't feel very well) :)
*Throws bricks really hard to Owl.* Nope, I am still too ill, they only went a few yards. :-)

You are welcome, the comment was true and you deserve all the compliments in the world.

*big happy hug and thank you for not crushing me* :-)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: Ok so it is Wednesday 21:00 (or whatever time that is for Agent). This will be fun :D
Silly Moon... It's whatever time Owl wants it to be, of course :-)
Can't wait!
moonshineshadow: Heh!!!!
The mentioning of a game was certainly a mistake. But asking owl about her day is never a mistake!
**Big hug** :D you're so adorable...
ElTerprise: Thank you. Well It's raining right now and there's is a neat storm incoming but the weather should improve in a few hours (i hope) and after my work is finished i definitely hope to enjoy the rest of the weekend :).
Will you be playing any fun games?
Soccorro: they have to witness it though
**taking notes**
ddickinson: Will you be playing any fun games?
Well still want to start Outlast and after i got it as a gift from Soccorro i want to play Undying :)