It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: *grabs moon and reroreroreros her*
Hello,moon-chan.
moonshineshadow: *grumble* You and your icky rero thing.

How about you stop that and I give you some extra big hugs? :P
*bounces,wobbles and makes cute,random noises*
moonshineshadow: *grumble* You and your icky rero thing.

How about you stop that and I give you some extra big hugs? :P
l0rdtr3k: *bounces,wobbles and makes cute,random noises*
*extra big hugs for cute blob*
j0ekerr: Well now that I've finished 3x3 eyes and cleared my nook, I have no idea what to put in it for when I'm bored.

Any ideas weeabo bloblord?
No idea.
played some GTA V... after 3,5 beers. Kinda awesome. Maybe I'll buy it if it ever hits gog.
(it was the ps4 version that I just got to try)
superstande: played some GTA V... after 3,5 beers. Kinda awesome. Maybe I'll buy it if it ever hits gog.
Bit of a biased opinion. 3.5 beers makes everything awesome.
superstande: played some GTA V... after 3,5 beers. Kinda awesome. Maybe I'll buy it if it ever hits gog.
Emob78: Bit of a biased opinion. 3.5 beers makes everything awesome.
you might be right...
Except maybe driving.
GreenDamsel: Except maybe driving.
Figuring it would make driving awesome as well.
Course, it wouldn't do much to improve the feeling of a high speed impact and jail time.
Aloha all, other than being a bit melted from being outside all morning I'm doing OK.
Hope everyone else is OK or better too. If anyone has any extra rain, I'll take some. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, other than being a bit melted from being outside all morning I'm doing OK.
Hope everyone else is OK or better too. If anyone has any extra rain, I'll take some. ;)
*big welcome hug* No extra rain here, but at least it is cooler now :D
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, other than being a bit melted from being outside all morning I'm doing OK.
Good afternoon. =)

No rain here, but I can attempt to throw some water on you to simulate the effect.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* No extra rain here, but at least it is cooler now :D
Glad it's cooler for you, I know where the heat went. ;-)
*big hug*
GreenDamsel: Except maybe driving.
CarrionCrow: Figuring it would make driving awesome as well.
Course, it wouldn't do much to improve the feeling of a high speed impact and jail time.
Yeah, nobody should ever compare GTA V to real life. I crashed about 50 times, and always woke up healthy outside a hospital when ever I crashed so bad the car was totaled.... and the cars seemed to be really made of some kind of alien super-strong materials :)

moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* No extra rain here, but at least it is cooler now :D
EndreWhiteMane: Glad it's cooler for you, I know where the heat went. ;-)
*big hug*
Hello!
Alrighty, I'll tell our rains they are wanted somewhere in the U.S. :)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by superstande
*big hug*
Really happy about it, and it was also good that it finally rained yesterday since there was no rain for 3+ weeks and always over thirty degrees, everything started to look withered.
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

No rain here, but I can attempt to throw some water on you to simulate the effect.
I already hosed myself off before I came in, it felt rather good. ;-)
*no hug in spite of your recent flagrant display of ninja hugging*
*hearty handshake instead*
CarrionCrow: Figuring it would make driving awesome as well.
superstande: Yeah, nobody should ever compare GTA V to real life. I crashed about 50 times, and always woke up healthy outside a hospital when ever I crashed so bad the car was totaled.... and the cars seemed to be really made of some kind of alien super-strong materials :)

*big hug*
superstande: Hello!
Alrighty, I'll tell our rains they are wanted somewhere in the U.S. :)
Thanks, appreciate that. :-)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane