It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Yeah, nobody should ever compare GTA V to real life. I crashed about 50 times, and always woke up healthy outside a hospital when ever I crashed so bad the car was totaled.... and the cars seemed to be really made of some kind of alien super-strong materials :)
-laughs- Sounds like me and every game that has that kind of driving.
EndreWhiteMane: Glad it's cooler for you, I know where the heat went. ;-)
*big hug*
moonshineshadow: Really happy about it, and it was also good that it finally rained yesterday since there was no rain for 3+ weeks and always over thirty degrees, everything started to look withered.
Including the people I would imagine. :/

I see the forum is hiding posts again. :(
Post edited July 25, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: I already hosed myself off before I came in, it felt rather good. ;-)
*no hug in spite of your recent flagrant display of ninja hugging*
*hearty handshake instead*
Good thing I washed my hands thoroughly a minute ago.
Just had one of, if not the most, disgusting cinnamon buns I've ever seen. Every second was like an exercise in manual dexterity to keep from getting some kind of synthetic glaze sludge with the consistency of the slime you used to be able to get from a machine for a quarter all over the place.

Damn it, GOG, don't start getting pissy and eating my posts.

Additional - Listening to the Crypt of the Necrodancer soundtrack and it comes to mind that the person who composed it is really frigging excellent at what they do.
Already knew that since they made the soundtrack for the mental torture session of a full Meat Boy run, but since I'll have the chance to buy their stuff from GOG it's reminding me.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Hey
EndreWhiteMane: I see the forum is hiding posts again. :(
Yeah that is really annoying. But I guess it is something we have to live with, since I doubt gog will fix the forum
(which might be better, since I did not like their other redesigns much)
:D

CarrionCrow: Damn it, GOG, don't start getting pissy and eating my posts.
It is just hiding them. Seems like the gogbear is a bit slow with giving posts an ok to be visible ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: I see the forum is hiding posts again. :(
moonshineshadow: Yeah that is really annoying. But I guess it is something we have to live with, since I doubt gog will fix the forum
(which might be better, since I did not like their other redesigns much)
:D

CarrionCrow: Damn it, GOG, don't start getting pissy and eating my posts.
moonshineshadow: It is just hiding them. Seems like the gogbear is a bit slow with giving posts an ok to be visible ;-)
*grabs moon and pleases her with hugs* The idiot of my brother got mugged yesterday because he was to cheap to get a cab.
Synth3tic69: Hey
Good evening. =)

How's it going?
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, other than being a bit melted from being outside all morning I'm doing OK.
Hope everyone else is OK or better too. If anyone has any extra rain, I'll take some. ;)
I was going to give you a teasing link to a post I made in this thread yesterday RE: a fantastic storm we had, but for some reason when I click the little link button it isn't working :(
Synth3tic69: Hey
Welcome to GOG and to this thread
*bounces into the room*

Hello everyone! *wavies* Long time no see!

I've been busy busy busy with my new life~ The new job is going great -- I love what I've doing, I love what hospice care stands for, I love my co-workers... It's just very rewarding.

When I'm not working, I'm either doing chores, spending time with family, or *gasp* actually playing my games! Games I've finished this year. That hasn't left a lot of time for other things, like my favorite forums!

How have y'all been doing?

EDIT: Heh, look at that... I'm down another 100 rep since I last visited, despite not posting for such a long time! *rolls eyes*
Post edited July 25, 2015 by genkicolleen
l0rdtr3k: *grabs moon and pleases her with hugs* The idiot of my brother got mugged yesterday because he was to cheap to get a cab.
*big hugs* Oh wow. I hope he is ok.

genkicolleen: *bounces into the room*
I've been busy busy busy with my new life~ The new job is going great -- I love what I've doing, I love what hospice care stands for, I love my co-workers... It's just very rewarding.
*big hug* Great that your new job is something you love :-)
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Good evenight everybody!
**Big hugs and rose**
Hope you're all doing great
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
*big welcome hug*

LaPtiteBete: Good evenight everybody!
**Big hugs and rose**
Hope you're all doing great
*big welcome hug for you too*
genkicolleen: *bounces into the room*

When I'm not working, I'm either doing chores, spending time with family, or *gasp* actually playing my games! Games I've finished this year. That hasn't left a lot of time for other things, like my favorite forums!

How have y'all been doing?

EDIT: Heh, look at that... I'm down another 100 rep since I last visited, despite not posting for such a long time! *rolls eyes*
Good afternoon.

Can't complain here, glad to see that things are going well for you, both with the new job and in general. =)