It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Good evening Crow. How are you today?
Doing all right here, just enjoying a game along with the feeling of not slowly cooking in here. -laughs-

How's your day been?
CarrionCrow: -latching onto Moonshine's post so I can say good evening to you both at the same time- ;)
hehe~ Some would call that laziness, but I say it's efficiency! XD
HijacK: It seems the nonsense with the Victor Vran bonus is finally over, or so I hope. The amount of victimization and kool aid broke the norms today.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey man, how are you?
Just doing humanity a service. Educating all the self-victimizing bubble residents of the Victor Vran news page. People bring the evidence of no DRM and they scream conspiracy and foul play. After a few hours of goging in circles I got bored and dropped niceties with these nut jobs who don't want to argue in the first place and call you a straight out liar.
As a result my rep dropped, but I enjoyed the show.
How are you?
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug for you too*
How are you doing Moon ? :)
**Big hug back**
pimpmonkey2382.313: Me too, the effects are good if you have girls already associating with you. But the effects the morning after are horrible. x)
Yes. Exactly...:)

CarrionCrow: Doing all right here, just enjoying a game along with the feeling of not slowly cooking in here. -laughs-

How's your day been?
Glad to hear that. What game is it what you're currently playing?

Well the day was not that great...after a thunderstorm in the night the weather got muggy again which resulted in me having a headache but after another thunderstorm and some rain i now feel better. Otherwise i'm mostly good :)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Bonsoir Owl *big hug*
Doing mostly good here - what about you?
Hello ElT !
**Big hug too**
Ok/good... spent an evening that could have been much better and less boring... bah.
CarrionCrow: -latching onto Moonshine's post so I can say good evening to you both at the same time- ;)
Hey there, lazy Crow !
**Big hug** that'll teach you !... ):-\
How are you doing ? :)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
So, what's everyone playing lately. Give me some RPG recommendations you think I haven't played, even though you probably know nothing about me.
LaPtiteBete: Hello ElT !
**Big hug too**
Ok/good... spent an evening that could have been much better and less boring... bah.
Oh...sorry to hear that. Hope the next evening will be much better :)
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug for you too*
LaPtiteBete: How are you doing Moon ? :)
**Big hug back**
*extra big hug* Doing fine. I had a nice evening playing cities in motion (thanks to dd).
I read your evening was boring? Why?
Also what do you think about doing a Terraria afternoon or evening with some of our regulars here?
Post edited July 26, 2015 by moonshineshadow
pimpmonkey2382.313: Been very sick for the last week, coughing everytime I try to lay down, nose running like crazy, sore throat (Which having throat polyps don't help), and feeling cold in warm weather, wasn't doing too well. But doing a bit better now. :)
Hey Pimp !! **big happy hug** Glad you're doing better... (can't you/don't you waant to, remove these throat polyps ?...)
I was wondering where you've been !

ElTerprise: Oh...sorry to hear that. Hope the next evening will be much better :)
Thanks :) ... how was yours ?? did you do anything special ?...
have any plans for tomorrow ?...
Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and those things over there that crept in while no one was looking. :-)

I hope you are all doing okay and are enjoying your weekend?

*hugs and waves
ddickinson: Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and those things over there that crept in while no one was looking. :-)
I hope you are all doing okay and are enjoying your weekend?
*hugs and waves
*big welcome hug*
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
*big hug for train driver Moon*
LaPtiteBete: Thanks :) ... how was yours ?? did you do anything special ?...
have any plans for tomorrow ?...
Mine was quite nice - aside from the less than stellar weather - i had dinner at a restaurant with my parents and i'm currently enjoying a glass of spanish red wine :)
Well i've to work tomorrow but other than that i hope for a relaxing sunday? What are your plans for tomorrow?
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Doing fine. I had a nice evening playing cities in motion (thanks to dd).
I read your evening was boring? Why?
Also what do you think about doing a Terraria afternoon or evening with some of our regulars here?
Ho ! Cities in motion ? Great ! :D How is it ? I saw it in the new games yesterday... I already have train fever but haven't played it yet... what do you have to do in this one ? manage the buildings and the transportation, or only the transportation part ... ?
My evening... well. The owlet's dad has invited an old friend (that I know too), and gets mad at me because I wanted to knit a little :-( ... he said it wasn't polite, blah blah blah. And then they told only about their common past, college memories, stories about people I don't know at all... after eating he played the guitar and she sang ; as I hate singing in front of people and can't play any instrument, I didn't have anything special to do... and I get bored, and pissed that he doesn't tolerate my hobbies as I do for his (knitting don't prevent me to be with them and talk to them... if only we could have spoken about anything else than their college crushes and so on)... [/rant] :-) ... now he's gone to bring her back.... good.
moonshineshadow: Also what do you think about doing a Terraria afternoon or evening with some of our regulars here?
Awesome idea ! I'll be there tomorrow evenight only (from 9 pm until ... 1 am ?), or monday, tuesday or wednesday... (from a bit earlier : 8:30 pm)
Who would be interested ?